椘香宁 / 我的图书馆 / 经典电影台词

0 0

   

经典电影台词

2006-09-25  椘香宁

       NO.1 Forrest Gump 阿甘正传
  NO.2 The Lion King 狮子王
  NO.3 Gone with The Wind 飘
  NO.4 TITANIC 泰坦尼克号
  NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle 西雅图不眠夜
  NO.6 功夫
  NO.7 Ghost VS. Love Story
  NO.8 大话西游
  NO.9 喜剧之王
  NO.10 The Legend of 1900 海上钢琴师
  NO.11 Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救赎
  NO.12 Meet Joe Black 情约今生

    NO.1 Forrest Gump
      1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
      2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
      3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
      4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
      5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
      6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
      7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(若遇上麻烦不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
      8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
      9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
      10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
      11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

     NO. 2 The Lion King
      1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
      世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
      2. I laugh in the face of danger.
      越危险就越合我心意。
      3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
      我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
      4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
      如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
      5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
      好像你是死而复生似的。
      6. You can’t change the past.
      过去的事是不可以改变的。
      7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
      对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
      8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
      这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
      9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
      我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
      10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
      我会补偿你的,我保证。
     
     NO.3 Gone with The Wind
      1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
      2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
      3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
      4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
      5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
      6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
      7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
      8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
      9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
      10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
      11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
      12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
      
    爱情是永恒的旋律..
      
      NO.4 TITANIC
      
      1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
       外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
      2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
       我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
      3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
       如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
      4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
       读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
      5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
       只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
      6.All life is a game of luck.
       生活本来就全靠运气。
      7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
       我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
      8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
       我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
      9.To make each day count.
       要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
      10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
       我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
      11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
      12.Will you give us a chance to live?
       能不能给我们留一条生路?
      13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
       上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
      14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。
      
    NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
      1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
      2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
      3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
      4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
      5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
      6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
      7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.
      8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
      9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
      10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
      11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
      12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
      13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
      14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

     NO.6 功夫台词精选
      1. 还有王法吗?还有法律吗?
      Is there no justice? Is there no law?
      2. 这是一个社会动荡,黑帮横行的年代,其中又以”斧头帮”最令人闻风丧胆.惟独一些连黑帮也没兴趣的贫困社区却可享有暂时的安宁.
       In a time of social unrest and disorder, the gangs have moved in to consolidate their power. The most feared of them all is the Axe Gang. Only in the poorest districts, which hold no interest for the gangs, can people live in peace.
      3. 点解霎时间会没水呢?
      What happened to the water?
      4. 就算杀了一个我,还有千千万万个我
      You can kill me, but there’ll be thousands more of me.
      5. 单挑啊
      We’ll go one-on-one.
      6. 自己人啊
      We’re on the same side!
      7. 我不入地狱,谁入地狱?
      You cannot escape your destiny!
      8. 警恶惩奸,维护世界和平这个任务就交给你了
      The duty of upholding world peace and punishing evil will be yours.
      9. 有钱给钱,没钱收拾包袱,滚!
      Pay up or pack up!
      10. 记忆是痛苦的根源,你能不记得算是福气了
      Memories can be painful. To forget may be a blessing.
      11. 问君能有几多愁,恰似一江春水向东流
      All the sadness one can bear
      Down the river everywhere.
      12. 一曲肝肠断,天涯何处觅知音
      A song that wrenches the heart
      O, where do I find a knowing ear?
      13. 后会有期 Till we meet again.
      14. 天下武功,无坚不破,唯快不破
      In the world of kungfu, speed defines the winner.
      15. 自古正邪不两立
      The good cannot coexist with the bad.
      
     NO.7 Ghost VS. Love Story
      1.It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I’m just afraid that I’m going to lose it.
       当生命中美好的东西到来时,我却觉得会失去它
      2.People say I love you all the time, it doesn’t mean anything.
       人们总把“我爱你”挂在嘴边,可那往往言不由衷
      3.He’s stuck, he’s in between worlds.
       他进退不能,夹在阴阳之间
      4.You want to move something, you’ve got to move it with your mind, you’ve got to focus.
       你想要推动物体,就得靠意志,要集中意志
      5.Never say love if you don’t really mean it.
       如果不当真的话你就决不要说“爱”
      6.We’re going to graduate and then go our separate ways.
       我们即将毕业,然后各奔东西
      7.I give you my hand. 我给你我的手
       I give you my love, more precious than money.
       给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情
       I give you myself before preacher or law. 在牧师和法律面前
       Will you give me yourself? 你愿意把自己托付给我吗?
       Will you come travel with me? 你愿意和我一同去跋涉人生之旅
       Shall we stick by each other as long as we live? 一起厮守终生吗?
      8.In my whole life, I’ve never deliberately hurt anyone and I just don’t think I could.
       我一辈子从未有意伤害过谁,我想我也不会
      9.Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
       爱意味着永远用不着说对不起
      10.Stay in shape. 保持体型
  
     NO.8 大话西游 经典台词
      
      1.你想要啊?你想要就说吧,你不说我怎么知道你想要呢?
       You want? Speak up if you want! Why do you keep silent?
      2.你又在吓我
       You scare me again.
      3.莫非是一家黑店?
       Is this a slaughter house?
      4.长夜漫漫,无心睡眠
       It‘s a long night, no mood to sleep.
      5.如果不能跟我喜欢的人在一起,就算让我做玉皇大帝我也不会开心
       If I can‘t be with the one who I love, I won‘t be happy even if I were Heaven Emperor.
      6.要不要我把心掏出来给你看看啊?
       Should I show you my heart?
      7.可惜快乐永远都是短暂的,换来的只是无穷无尽的痛苦和长叹
       But happiness is always a flash of time. We only have endless pain.
      8.有一天当你发觉你爱上一个让你讨厌的人,这段感情才是最要命的
       When you discover that you’ve fallen in love with a man you hate, this affair is really hurting you.
      9.可我怎会爱上一个我讨厌的人呢?请你给我一个理由好不好?拜托!
       But how can I fall in love with a person I hate? Please give me a reason, please!
      10.爱一个人需要理由吗?不需要吗?需要吗?
       We don‘t need any reason to love a person. Don‘t we? Do we?
      11.你有多少兄弟姐妹?你父母尚在吗?你说句话啊!我只是想在临死之
       前多交一个朋友而已.
       How many brothers and sisters do you have? Are your parents alive? Speak up! I just want to make a new friend
       when I‘m going to die.
      12.所以说做妖就像做人一样,要有仁慈的心,有了仁慈的心,就不再是妖,是人妖.
       Being a devil is the same as being a human. We should be kind. If we are kind, we are not a devil, we are a hybrid.
      13.爱一个人是痛苦的
       Love means pain.
      14.这样的话只是得到我的肉体,并不能得到我的灵魂
       You can just get my body instead of my spirit.
      15.曾经有一段真挚的爱情摆在我的面前,我却没有珍惜,直到失去才追悔莫及.人世间最大的痛苦莫过于此.如果上天再给我一次机会的话,我一定会对那女孩说三个字:我爱你.如果非要在这段爱情前加个期限的话,我希望是一万年.
       I have had my best love before, but I didn’t treasure her. When I lost her, I fell regretful. It is the most painful matter in this world. If God can give me another chance, I will say 3 words to her --- I love you. If you have to give a time limit to this love, I hope it is 10 thousand years.


    NO.9 喜剧之王
      1.努力!奋斗!
       Work harder! Keep on!
      2.拜托你们,跑龙套的也要找些专业的嘛.
      I’m begging you, you’d better find a professional extra for this role.
      3.痛应该是从外到内,再反映出来的.
      Pain is transmitted from your body to the inside, and outside again.
      4.你们的问题就是:演技太差!
      Your problem is: your acting stinks.
      5.小姐,如果你非要叫我跑龙套的话,可不可以不要加个“死”字在前面?
      Miss, if you must call me an extra, you don’t need to add “damned” in front of it.
      6.不上班你养我啊?
      Are you supporting my living if I don’t go to work?
      7.我这辈子已经受了太多的挫折,我实在是太累了.如果连你也失去了,我真的支持不下去了.
      I’ve encountered too much failure in my life, and I’m very tired. If I lose you too, I can’t hold on anymore.
      
      8.我们现在是谈生意,不是谈恋爱.
       We’re talking about business here. Don’t mix your personal feeling into it.
      9.我说过你一定行的,记不记得?
       I’ve said you can make it someday, remember?
      10.钱不是重点,重点是演技有没有发挥的空间呢?
      Money is not important , I only want to practice my acting.

   NO.10 The Legend of 1900
       (海上钢琴师)
      1.You’re never really done for as long as you got a good story and someone to tell it to.
      只要你有好故事可以讲,有人肯听,你就永远不会完蛋.
      2.Fuck the regulations!
      去他妈的什么鬼规矩!
      3.What’s the matter? Lose your sea legs?
      怎么了? 晕船是吗?
      4.Why? Why? Why? ... I think land people waste a lot of time wondering why. Winter comes, they can’t wait for summer. Summer comes, you live in dread of winter. That’s why they never tire of traveling, always chasing some place far away where it’s always summer.
      为什么为什么为什么? ... 陆上的人喜欢寻根问底, 虚度了大好光阴.冬天忧虑夏天的姗姗来迟, 夏天则担心冬天的将至.所以他们不停四处游走, 追求一个遥不可及, 四季如夏的地方.
      5.Change life. Start fresh.
      改变命运,重新开始.
      6.The sky’s the limit.
      前途无可限量.
      7.I can’t tell you. It’s a secret, and secrets should be kept.
      不告诉你, 这是个秘密, 秘密是不应该公开的.
      8.Cat got your tongue?
      你哑巴了吗?
      9.It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me; it was what I didn’t see.
      我停下来不是因为所见, 是因为所不见.
      10.What would you have done in my shoes?
      换了是你, 你会怎么办呢?

      
    NO.11 The Shawshank Redemption
      1. Lights out! 熄灯!
      2. Risk goes up, price goes up. 价钱随风险上涨
      3. Same old shit. 还是老样子
      4. Put your trust in the Lord, your ass belongs to me.
       把信仰寄托给神, 把贱命交给我.
      5. Man should have a skill. 人人都应有一技之长
      6. Salvation lies within. 得救之道, 就在其中
      7. Get busy living or get busy dying.
       忙碌着活, 或忙碌着死 (至高哲理)
      8. Every man has his breaking point. 人的忍耐是有限度的
      9.You have the right to remain silent. If you give up this right, anything you say can be held against you in court.
       你有权保持沉默,但如果你放弃的话,你所说的一切将会成为呈堂证供.
      10.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
      心怀希望是好事, 而且也许是最棒的事. 美好的事物是永远不会消逝的

    NO.12 Meet Joe Black (又名 情约今生)
      1. Why not aim for the stars? 为什么不精益求精呢?
      2. You are as cool as a cat. 你真是镇定自若.
      3. Nothing lasts. 一切皆是过眼云烟.
      4. You’re a one-girl guy. 你是个用情专一的人.
      5. You haven’t tried, you haven’t lived.  要勇于尝试,否则你就白活了.
      6. Nothing is certain except death and taxes. 天有不测风云.
      7. It’s not over till it’s over. 事到最后才见分晓.
      8. You’re talking through your hat. 你在信口开河.
      9. It’s not open for discussion. 没有商量的余地.
      10. Don’t blow smoke up my ass. 别惹火我.

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击这里 或 拨打24小时举报电话:4000070609 与我们联系。

    猜你喜欢

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章
    喜欢该文的人也喜欢 更多