分享

这些句子让你成为英语通

 看到你我哭了 2009-03-28

It's not like that.   不是那样的

There's nothing good playing.  没好电影好看

I've gotten carried away.    我扯得太远了

Good thing...       还好,幸好

I don't believe you're bringing this up.    你现在提这件事真是岂有此理

spy on...     跟踪(某人)

There's no other way of saying it.   没有别种说法

That will not always be the case. 情况不会永远那样

She is coming on to you.  他对你有意思

I was being polite.  我这是在客气说话

Stand someone up    放某人鸽子

So that explains it.   原来如此

I feel the same way.   我有同感

Is there someone else?   你是不是有新欢了?

I can’t help myself.  我情不自禁

Come hell or high water   就算天崩地裂…

have something in common   彼此有共同点

What have you got to lose?  你有啥好损失的

You shouldn’t be so hard on youself.  你不该这么苛责自己

Don’t get me started on it.   别让我打开话匣子(一开口就说不停)

When you get down to it.  直到你得到最终答案

let someone off      放某人一马

I don’t know what came over me.   我不知道自己哪根筋不对

I think you’re thinking of someone else.  我想你是想成别人去了

This is not how it looks.   事情不是表面看的那样

pass oneself off as…     某人蒙混成。。。过关

be out of someone ‘s league  层次、能耐或地位高出许多

talk back  顶嘴

spare no effort     不惜血本,不计代价

Would you cut it out,alredy?    你到底有完没完?

for crying out loud   搞什么名堂/乱七八糟

for your information    说别人搞不清楚状况

I must be losing it.   ……一定是疯了

This one is on me.    这顿算我的

even up the odds    扳回劣势

What have we got here?   看我们找到了什么?

be out of the way    让路,誊出地方

Why all the trouble?   干嘛费那么大劲

Call it a day.   到此为止

You won’t regret it.    你不会后悔的

Put him through 把他转给我(打电话)

Put it on my tab.    记在某人账上

No hard feelings.    请别见怪,别伤和气

cut someone loose    帮某人解开束缚,与……切断关系,把某人甩掉

jion the force    投生警界

We split it,fifty-fifty.   五五分帐

wait up    醒着等

I don’t have all day.   我没时间跟你耗

What took you so long?     怎么那么久?

Where do we go from here?   接下来怎么做?

Anywhere but here.   除了这里,哪都行

It comes and goes.    时有时无,昙花一现

There’s bound to be more of them.   一定,确定

I’m done with…   我受够了

This one’s straight from the top.   这是由上级直接交待的

Fill me in.    跟我说发生了什么

Like fingding a needle in a stack of needle.    海底捞针

That figures.   了解,明白

Take your tme.  不用着急

I’m with…on…    和…站在一边

do us a favor     帮个忙

be way out ofline    越线 过分

It’s not to reason why, it’s but to do and die   别问原因,尽管去做

I’m all ears.   我洗耳恭听

by all means  必然,一定,无论如何

You got that right.   你对了

in my way of thinking    我看来

What’s this all about?    这是怎么回事

a sight for sore eyes      见到你真好

get a word in     插话

You’re going to love it here.   你会喜欢的

I don’t seem to fit.   我跟这里格格不入

You’re well on the way.   路途顺利。有好的开始

I don’t mean to be rude,but…     我不是故意要…,我无意…

You’re out of your mind.     你一定疯了

I wouldn’t look at it like that.    我不会从这个角度看

It’s all there for a reason.    自有其存在的道理

I don’t have time for this.    我没时间搅和

give this to you(real)straight.    讲清楚,说明白

pain in the ass     眼中钉,肉中刺

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约