No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.
没有人值得让你为他/她流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
It's often said that you will have the same life as the person you find.
Therefore, different choices make different endings.
人们说,找到了什么样的人就有了什么样的生活,于是不同的选择,就有不同的童话结尾。
Sometimes you need to look back,
otherwise you will never know what you have lost in the way of forever searching.
偶尔要回头看看,否则永远都在追寻,而不知道自己失去了什么。
To lost in something you love is better than to win in something you hate.
宁可失败在你喜欢的事情上,也不要成功在你所憎恶的事情上。
When every love comes to the end, if you look back, you will find flowers and sorrows, but it's always beautiful.
每段爱情在走向终结时,倒带回去,一路上或花草鲜美,或落英缤纷,而最初总是倾心的。
Most of people are looking forward the crystal-like love—pure without any defect.
However the truth is most people are having the glass-like love.
许多人向往水晶般的爱情,晶莹剔透没有瑕疵。但更多人拥有的是玻璃般的爱情。
I know that love shall not be compared, but I still used to complaining what he is lack of.
我知道感情不能拿来比较,但无意中还是习惯抱怨他所缺少的。
The one you love also loves you. This is a miracle. And the god names this as falling in love with each other.
自己爱的人同时也爱着自己,这简直是一种奇迹,神明为这种奇迹取了一个名字,叫做恋爱。
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
Love is an impossible meeting.
For example, I am a bird flying in sky, you are a leopard in forest. We just fall in love accidentally.
缘分是不可能的相遇。比如我是空中的鸟,你是林中的豹,只是我们碰巧相爱。
How it feels when you are loved by the one you love? How could it be like?
If you want to answer it immediately, you shall know how happy you are.
被自己所爱的人深爱着是什么样的感觉呢?会是什么样子呢?想要立刻回答的人,你要知道自己是多么幸福。
When someone abandons you, it is him that gets loss
because he lost someone who truly loves him but you just lost one who doesn't love you.
当你认为被抛弃的时候,受损失的其实是对方:因为他失去了一个真正喜欢他的人,而你只不过少了一个不喜欢你...
The so-called turning-around is that you not only miss the sun in day time but also the stars at night.
所谓的回头,只不过是丢掉了白天的太阳之后,又错过了夜晚的星星。
Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have. 爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。 |
Sometimes, I just wonder, we are from different waters,
although I admire your world, I will be drowned if I get close to you.
有时候我会想,我们是不同水域的动物,虽然我很羡慕你那个世界的美丽,但是浅水区的我一走近,就会被深水淹死。
Why to ask so much when you are in love?
The mature never ask the past,
the wise never ask the present
and the open-minded never ask the future.
爱,又何必多问?成熟的人不问过去,聪明的人不问现在,豁达的人不问未来。