分享

中文商务信函范文

 淑如其人 2010-03-19

写作中文商务信函并不要求您使用华丽优美的词句。所有您需要做的就是,用简单朴实的语言,准确的表达自己的意思,让对方可以非常清楚的了解您想说什么。围绕这一点,精品学习网总结了几方面的内容,希望对您写中文商务信函有借鉴作用。

中文商业商务信函的写作格式 
  如同一般信函,商业信文一般由开头、正文、结尾、署名、日期等5个部分组成。  
  (1)开头  
  开头写收信人或收信单位的称呼。称呼单独占行、顶格书写,称呼后用冒号。

  (2)正文  
  信文的正文是书信的主要部分,叙述商业业务往来联系的实质问题,通常包括:  
  ①向收信人问候;  
  ②写信的事由,例如何时收到对方的来信,表示谢意,对于来信中提到的问题答复等等;  
  ③该信要进行的业务联系,如询问有关事宜,回答对方提出的问题,阐明自己的想法或看法,向对方提出要求等。如果既要向对方询问,又要回答对方的询问,则先答后问,以示尊重;  
  ④提出进一步联系的希望、方式和要求。  

  (3)结尾  
  结尾往往用简单的一两句话,写明希望对方答复的要求。如“特此函达,即希函复。”同时写表示祝愿或致敬的话,如“此致敬礼”、“敬祝健康”等。祝语一般分为两行书写,“此致”、“敬祝”可紧随正文,也可和正文空开。“敬礼”、“健康”则转行顶格书写。  

  (4)署名  
  署名即写信人签名,通常写在结尾后另起一行(或空一、二行)的偏右下方位置。以单位名义发出的商业信函,署名时可写单位名称或单位内具体部门名称,也可同时署写信人的姓名。重要的商业信函,为郑重起见,也可加盖公章。

  (5)日期  
  写信日期—般写在署名的下一行或同一行偏右下方位置。商业信函的日期很重要,不要遗漏。

通知:

    本厂已迁移到上述地址, 特此通知。
    I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.

    我方已在本市开设贸易与总代理店, 特此通知。同时, 恳请订购。
    Having established ourselves in this city, as merchants and general agents, we take the liberty of acquainting you of it, and solicit the preference of your order.

    本公司于5月1日将改为股份有限公司, 特此奉告。
    We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 1st May.

    本公司股东年会, 将于3月1日在银行家俱乐部召开, 特此函告。
    Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders of our company will be held at the Bankers' Club on Mar. 1.

    今天我们已付给R.S.先生120美元, 特此告知。
By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr. R.S. $120.

    通过这些渠道, 他们会发来甚多订单, 特此函告。
Through these lines, we intimate you that they may send you considerable orders.

    回信:

    本公司断定我们所提供的货色优良, 价格公道, 感谢贵公司给我们一个机会, 使我们的要求得以实现。
    We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.

    贵公司5月6日函悉, 本公司无法承购贵公司开价的商品。此复。
    In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.

    关于贵公司所询麦麸一事, 现可提供该货20吨。
    In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.

    贵函收悉, 此地商场仍保持平静。
    Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.

    至今未复5月8日贵函, 甚感歉疚, 还望原谅。
    Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.

    本月8日贵函敬悉。??先生是位诚实可靠的人, 特此告知。
    In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ?? is a man of trustworthy character.

    关于所询H.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 他是一位足以信赖的人。
    In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.

    关于S.公司的情况, 我们特此欣然函复。
    We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.

    关于J.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 我们认为他是绝对可以信赖的人。
    Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.

    17日贵函关于结帐一事, 谨此告知, 我们将很快寄去支票。
    Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account, I will send you a cheque shortly.

    谨复贵公司本月10日函询; 我们不能提供贵公司特定的那种餐盘的报价。
    Replying to your inquiry of the 10th inst., we are unable to offer you plates of the size you specify.

    贵函收悉, 我们已将样品提交本公司的买方, 特此奉告。
    In reply to your letter, we are pleased to inform you that we have shown the sample to our buyer.

    你方6月12日的来函收悉, 兹寄去面额为150美元的支票一张, 谨此奉复。
    In reply to yours of 12th June, I send herewith a cheque, valuing $150.

    收讫:

    您昨日来信已收悉, 谨于此按您所约定的条件。接受此项任务。
    I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.

    6月1日贵函敬悉。
    We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.

    本月5日来函敬悉。
    We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.

    本商品将于12月最后一班轮船付运, 货到时请惠于告知。
    Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.

    我们如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所谈事宜尽悉。谢谢。
    We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.

    6月6日来函收悉, 我们无法交运该货, 甚感遗撼。
    We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.

    7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉。
    We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.

    7月7日的贵函收悉, 感谢您订购下列货物: ...
    Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...

    7月10日来函敬悉。
    Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.

    您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。
    Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.

    昨天贵函已收悉。
    Your favour of yesterday is duly received.

    我们已收到您昨日写的信。
    We have received your letter of yesterday.

    我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。
    We duly received your letter of yesterday.

    我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。
    We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.

    我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。
    We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.

    2月6日来函收悉。
    We have received your letter dated 6th February.

    您6月5日的来函收悉, 多谢。
    We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多