分享

PowerPoint Presentation

 快乐的007 2010-06-17
ppt_1276768942317100169.files/image1.jpg

Think it over…

“好好想想.......

ppt_1276768942317100169.files/image2.jpg
ppt_1276768942317100169.files/image2.jpg

今天我们的楼更高、路更宽,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光更加狭隘

Today we have higher buildings and wider highways, but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view.

ppt_1276768942317100169.files/image3.png

我们的花销越来越多,但是得到的享受越来越少

We spend more, but enjoy less.

我们的住房更大了,但我们的家庭却更小了

We have bigger houses, but smaller families.

我们有了更多的妥协,可时间却少了

We have more compromises, but less time.

我们有了更多的知识,但我们的判断力变差了

We have more knowledge, but less judgement.

我们有了更多的药品,可我们的健康更差

We have more medicines, but less health.

ppt_1276768942317100169.files/image4.jpg

我们的财富倍增,但我们真正的价值却在减少

We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values.

我们说得很多,但我们真正的爱太少,怨恨太多

We talk much, we love only a little, and we hate too much.

ppt_1276768942317100169.files/image5.jpg

我们往返过遥远的月球,但却很难迈出一步去亲近我们的左邻右舍

We reached the Moon and came back, but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors.

我们已经征服了太空,却征服不了我们的内心

We have conquered the outer space, but not our inner space.

ppt_1276768942317100169.files/image6.jpg

我们的收入增加了,但我们的道德却在堕落

We have higher income, but less morals.

我们的时代更加自由了,而我们的快乐却越来越少了

These are times with more liberty, but less joy.

我们的食品更多了,但我们的营养却越来越少了

We have much more food, but less nutrition.

ppt_1276768942317100169.files/image7.jpg

现在每个家庭的收入更高,但离婚却越来越多了

These are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home, but divorces increase.

我们有了更完善的住房,但我们有了更多破碎的家庭

These are times of finer houses, but more broken homes.

ppt_1276768942317100169.files/image8.jpg

这就是我为什么要说,让我们从今天开始

Thats why I propose, that as of today,

ppt_1276768942317100169.files/image9.jpg

不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别

You do not keep anything for a special occasion, because every day that you live is a special occasion.

坐在你家的房屋前廊,多读一些书,去寻找更多的知识,以赞美的眼光去享受你眼前的风景,不要带有任何功利的想法

Search for knowledge, read more, sit on your front porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs.

ppt_1276768942317100169.files/image10.jpg

多花点时间与你的家人及朋友在一起,吃你想吃的东西,去你爱去的地方

Spend more time with your family and friends, eat your favorite foods,  visit the places you love.

ppt_1276768942317100169.files/image11.jpg

生活就是由一连串快乐时光组成的链条,我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存

Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment; not only about survival.

举起你珍藏的水晶高脚杯吧,不要吝啬洒上你最好的香水,任何时候你想用就享用吧

Use your crystal goblets. Do not save your best perfume, and use it every time you feel you want it.

ppt_1276768942317100169.files/image12.jpg

不要再说诸如这样的词:等将来的某一天、某天再说

Remove from your vocabulary phrases like one of these days and someday.

你曾打算有那么一天再写的信,请今天就写吧!

Lets write that letter we thought of writing one of these days.

ppt_1276768942317100169.files/image13.jpg

请告诉我们的家人和朋友,我们是多么的爱他们

Lets tell our families and friends how much we love them.

不要推辞任何可以给你生活带来欢笑和快乐的事情

Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life.

每一天、每一小时、每一分钟都是那么特别

Every day, every hour, and every minute is special.


因为你真的不知道这是否就是你的最后一刻

And you dont know if it will be your last.

ppt_1276768942317100169.files/image14.jpg

如果你太忙了,以至于没有时间将这份信息转送给你所爱的人,而是想你自己你会在将来的某一天再转送。那么你现在就好好想一想吧,真正到了那一天,你可能已经再也不能转发此信了。


If youre too busy to take the time to send this message to someone you love, and you tell yourself  you will send it one of these days. Just think...one of these days you may not be here to send it!

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多