分享

跟外国客户吃饭时可能会用到的英语

 尚伊萱 2010-08-14
1.What kind of food do you prefer?
  你喜欢哪一种菜?
2.Do you like Chinese food?
  你喜欢中国菜吗?
3.What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American?  
你喜欢吃什么菜,中式的还是美式的?
4.Would you tell me where the Chinese restaurant is ?
  请你告诉我中国餐馆在哪里?
5.Do you know where I can get a quick snack?
  你知道哪里有快餐可吃?
6.What would you have for dinner?
  你要吃什么?
7.What would you like to order?
  你要点些什么菜?
8.Have you ordered yet?
  你点过菜了吗?
9.No,not yet,I am waiting for a friend.I will order later.
  还没有,我在等一位朋友,稍后再点。
10.What would you recommend?
  请你推荐一些好菜好吗?
11.What's your today’s special?
  今天的特色菜是什么?
12.I would like to have something simple.
  我想吃些简单的东西。
13.What will you have for dessert?
  你喜欢吃点什么点心?
14.We are in a hurry.
  我们要赶时间。
15.Please rush your orders.
  我们点的菜请快送来。
16.The beefsteak is very good today.
  今天的牛排很不错。
17.I will take the beefsteak.
  我就要份牛排。
18.How would you like to have beefsteak,well-done or rare?
  你喜欢的牛排是熟一些还是生的?
19.I would like my beefsteak well done.
  我要熟一点儿的牛排。
20.How about a drink?
  喝一杯怎样?
21.Bottoms up!
  干杯!
22.To your health!
  祝你健康!
23.I ask you to join me in drinking to the health of Mr.Chen.
  请你跟我一起举杯祝陈先生健康。
24.I ask you to join me in drinking to the future success of our cooperation
  请你跟我一起举杯预祝我们合作成功。
25.I'm looking for a cheap place to eat.
  我要找个便宜的地方吃。
26.Is there a restaurant near here?
  这附近有餐馆吗?
27.Can you recommend me a good restaurant?
  你能介绍一间好餐馆吗?
28.Is there a Chinese restaurant in this town?
  在本镇有中国餐馆吗?
29.Can you show me a restaurant where they serve good food at reasonable prices?
  请你告诉我哪里有价钱公道而菜又好的餐馆好吗?
30.How is service?
  服务怎么样?
31.Could I have the menu,please?  
请给我一个菜单好吗?
32.Here is the menu,sir.
  先生,菜单就在这儿。
33.Are you ready to order now?
  你现在就准备点菜吗?
34.Where did you have dinner last night?
  昨晚你在什么地方吃饭的?
35.Do you like Chinese dishes?
  你喜欢中国菜吗?
36.It's very delicious.
  它的味道很好。
37.The food is too salty.
  菜太咸了。
38.I'm thirsty.
  我口渴了。
39.Give me a glass of cold water,please.
  请给我一杯冷水。
40.I'm on a diet.
  我在节食中。
41.I don't feel like eating more.
  我不想再多吃了。
42.It was a very enjoyable dinner.
  这是个令人愉快的一餐。
43.What would you like to drink?
  你要喝点儿什么?
44.Could I have a cup of coffee?
  我想要一杯咖啡好吗?
45.Would you like coffee or tea?
  你要喝咖啡还是茶?
46.I would like tea with a slice of lemon,please.
  我想要柠檬茶。
47.Do you like to have anything else?
  你还要吃别的东西吗?
48.No,thanks.I have had enough.
  不用,谢谢。我已经吃饱了。
49.I would like to have ice cream and fresh fruit.
  我要吃点冰淇淋和新鲜水果。
50.Help yourself to anything you like.
  你喜欢什么随便吃。
51.Please pass me the salt and pepper.
  请把盐和胡椒递给我。
52.I ordered ten minutes ago.
  我10分钟前就点菜了。
53.I have been waiting for half an hour.
  我一直等了半个小时。
54.Why is our order so late?
  为什么我点的菜那么慢?
55.I can't wait any longer.
  我不能再等了。
56.Please serve us as quickly as possible.
  请尽快服务。
57.Could I have the bill please?
  请把账单给我好吗?
58.Here you are,please pay the bill at the cashier's desk.
  这就是,请到柜台付账。
59.Let's me pay my share.=Let’s go Dutch.
  我们各付各的。
60.No,It's my treat.
  不,这次我请客。
61.May I pay this time?
  这次我请客好吗?

1、It's too hot, my tongue is on fire. Can you give me some ice water?
辣死我了!我的舌头都火辣辣的.能给我点冰水吗?
本来on fire是表示"着火"这个意思,比如说: The house was on fire. 意思就是,房子着火了.现在说舌头"着火了",是很夸张的表达,意思就是很辣,火辣辣的.

2、How can it be so spicy? I am tearing up! The taste is too strong for me.
怎么这么辣?都呛得我流眼泪了.这个味儿太浓了.
形容食物的辣,有2个很常见的词汇表达.一个是hot,另外一个是spicy

3、Do try some sauce. It goes perfectly with fried chicken.
来点儿酱吧,炸鸡蘸上这种酱特别好吃.
Go with就是相配的意思,比如说: Do you think this hat would go with my new dress? 你觉得这帽子和我的新衣服相配吗? Go perfectly with就是很配的意思.

4、That Tofu looks like it will melt in your mouth.
豆腐看起来入口即化.

5、A visit to Beijing is not complete without a taste of Beijing roast duck.
到了北京,怎能不尝尝北京烤鸭?

6、The plum juice was sweet and left a pleasant taste in my mouth.
酸梅汤有点甜,让我唇齿留香.

7、I didn' expect it to taste so good.
没想到居然这么好吃.

中式早點

烧饼 Clay oven rolls

油条 Fried bread stick

韭菜盒 Fried leek dumplings

水饺 Boiled dumplings

蒸饺 Steamed dumplings

馒头 Steamed buns

割包 Steamed sandwich

饭团 Rice and vegetable roll

蛋饼 Egg cakes

皮蛋 100-year egg

咸鸭蛋 Salted duck egg

豆浆 Soybean milk

  


饭 类

稀饭 Rice porridge

白饭 Plain white rice

油饭 Glutinous oil rice

糯米饭 Glutinous rice

卤肉饭 Braised pork rice

蛋炒饭 Fried rice with egg

地瓜粥 Sweet potato congee

  


面 类

馄饨面 Wonton & noodles

刀削面 Sliced noodles

麻辣面 Spicy hot noodles

麻酱面 Sesame paste noodles

鴨肉面 Duck with noodles

鱔魚面 Eel noodles

乌龙面 Seafood noodles

榨菜肉丝面 Pork, pickled mustard green noodles

牡蛎细面 Oyster thin noodles

板条 Flat noodles

米粉 Rice noodles

炒米粉 Fried rice noodles

冬粉 Green bean noodle

  


汤 类

鱼丸汤 Fish ball soup

貢丸汤 Meat ball soup

蛋花汤 Egg & vegetable soup

蛤蜊汤 Clams soup

牡蛎汤 Oyster soup

紫菜汤 Seaweed soup

酸辣汤 Sweet & sour soup

馄饨汤 Wonton soup

猪肠汤 Pork intestine soup

肉羹汤 Pork thick soup

鱿鱼汤 Squid soup

花枝羹 Squid thick soup

  


甜 点

爱玉 Vegetarian gelatin

糖葫芦 Tomatoes on sticks

长寿桃 Longevity Peaches

芝麻球 Glutinous rice sesame balls

麻花 Hemp flowers

双胞胎 Horse hooves

冰 类

绵绵冰 Mein mein ice

麦角冰 Oatmeal ice

地瓜冰 Sweet potato ice

紅豆牛奶冰 Red bean with milk ice

八宝冰 Eight treasures ice

豆花 Tofu pudding

  


果 汁

甘蔗汁 Sugar cane juice

酸梅汁 Plum juice

杨桃汁 Star fruit juice

青草茶 Herb juice

点 心

牡蛎煎 Oyster omelet

臭豆腐 Stinky tofu (Smelly tofu)

油豆腐 Oily bean curd

麻辣豆腐 Spicy hot bean curd

虾片 Prawn cracker

虾球 Shrimp balls

春卷 Spring rolls

蛋卷 Chicken rolls

  


碗糕 Salty rice pudding

筒仔米糕 Rice tube pudding

红豆糕 Red bean cake

绿豆糕 Bean paste cake

糯米糕 Glutinous rice cakes

萝卜糕 Fried white radish patty

芋头糕 Taro cake

肉圆 Taiwanese Meatballs

水晶饺 Pyramid dumplings

肉丸 Rice-meat dumplings

豆干 Dried tofu

其 他

当归鸭 Angelica duck

槟榔 Betel nut

火锅 Hot pot

Flatware-西餐具

Cocktail fork: seafood or fruit cocktail, lobster, and for serving pickles or olives.
开胃食品餐叉:吃海鲜、开胃水果、龙虾时用,吃泡菜、橄榄的时候也可以用它。

Salad fork: salads, fish, pies, pastries, and cold meats.
沙拉餐叉:吃沙拉、鱼肉、馅饼、点心以及冷盘时用。

Fish fork: in place of the dinner fork when fish is served.
餐叉:吃鱼的时候,鱼餐叉是用来替代正餐叉的。

Dinner fork: all entrees except fish.
正餐叉:除了鱼之外,适用于吃所有的主菜。

Steak knife: for cutting meats.
牛排刀:用来切肉。

Fish knife: in place of dinner or steak knife when fish is served.
食鱼刀:吃鱼的时候用来替代餐刀和牛排刀的。

Butter knife: butter pats, soft cheeses, chutneys and relishes.
黄油刀:用来切小黄油块、软奶酪、酸辣酱以及开胃小菜。

Dinner knife: all entrees except fish.
正餐刀:适用于除了鱼之外的所有正菜。

Soupspoon: desserts, cereal, soup.
汤勺:用于甜点、麦片粥以及汤。

Teaspoon: coffee, tea, fruits, and some desserts.
茶匙:用于咖啡、茶水、水果以及某些甜点。

Iced beverage spoon: any tall beverage or dessert.
冰饮料勺:用于高脚杯的饮料或甜点。

Demitasse spoon: condiments, and caviar and after-dinner coffee.
小咖啡勺:用于调味品、鱼子酱以及餐后咖啡。



1. Do you like to go out eating?
想不想出去吃呢?
有次我问老美出去吃东西怎么说,他回答说一般出去吃饭,他们只说go to eat , go out eating 或是eat out 而不会说go to dinner, go for lunch,也就是不需特地说中餐或是晚餐。所以后来老美问我刚去哪了,我应该要说的I just went out eating, 而不会说I just went to dinner.
小明细多注意,你的英文会更棒。
如果要强调是去吃午餐或晚餐的话,一般就直接说lunch 或是dinner. 例如人家问你,“Where did you go?” 你就可答说“Lunch.”
2. There is a Deli over there, do you like it?
那里有一家Deli(餐厅),你喜不喜欢呢?
美国的餐厅可分很多种,Restaurant 是一般的通称,另外常用到的有Deli: 供应三明治,沙拉这种现成的,不需再经过烹调的餐厅,例如SUBWAY 就可以算是Deli. 另外还有Grill 也随处可见,翻译成烤肉餐厅,多半是提供牛排,汉堡热食类的食物。
Deli 这个字是delicatessen 的简写,可是现今在美国一般只会听到deli 而很少听到delicatessen 了!

3. What do you like to drink?
想要喝什么?
美国餐厅的习惯,吃饭时都会点一大杯饮料,所以侍者一定会先问你 What do you like to drink? 也有人会这么说,Can I get you something to drink? 一般餐厅都会提供的有coke, diet coke, sprite, iced tea以及lemonade 等。如果什么都不要,就说just water.
值得注意的是,在一般的速食店提到drink 都是指soft drink 而言。但是一般人说到have a drink 时,他们多半指的是alcoholic, 也就是含酒精的饮料。所以如果有人问你,“Come on, have a drink with us.” 他绝不是要你跟他们一起喝可乐的意思,而是要你跟他们一起喝酒啦!

4. Are you ready to order or just a minute?
你们准备好了吗?还是要再等一会?
通常饮料上桌之后,大伙都还要花点时间研究一下菜单,如果侍者看你们大概都差不多了,他就会过来问你们,Are you ready to order or just a minute?如果是已经准备好要点餐了,就直接跟她说你想吃什么,如果大家还要再研究研究,则可以跟侍者说Just a minute.或是Wait a few more minutes. 请他等一下,他会说OK. I'll be back.(好,那我等下再来。)
5. Do you want to separate check?
你们要不要分开付帐?
比如说二对夫妻出去吃饭,大家想各自付自己的,则你们可以主动跟侍者说的We want to separate check。有时他们也会主动问你,Do you want to separate check?或是Do you want separate checks? 这样的话帐单就会有二张。但有些餐厅separatecheck 会多收服务费,最好先问清楚。如果是要一起付,则简单地说,together或是one check 就可以了。

对话1 Dialogue 1
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢
对话2 Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。



Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”账号。

Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。



Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我听说这两种都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: You’re welcome.
不客气。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多