Rent |
|
Where is my rent? |
你欠租金 |
Your rent is due |
你欠租金 |
Your rent is late! |
你的租金费已经过期了 |
Your rent is already a week late |
你的租金费已经过期七天了 |
I left the rent on the table |
我把租金放在桌子上 |
Can I pay you next Monday? |
我可不可以在周一付你 |
Just this once! Don't make a habit of it |
一次,可以, 但别常常迟交 |
Rent needs to be paid every Friday |
你必须每周五付租金 |
If you are late, then there is a penalty fee of $10 per day |
要么你付晚了,你也每天罚$10刀
|
I'm a little short, can I pay you half today, and half tomorrow |
我缺钱,我可不可以今天付半明天付半 |
|
|
Infestations |
毒虫 |
There is mold |
有霉菌 |
There is mold in the bathroom |
浴室有霉菌 |
The carpet is moldy |
地毯有霉菌 |
|
|
The house is infested with... |
房间有。。。患 |
Cockroaches |
蟑螂 |
Rats |
老鼠 |
Ants |
蚂蚁 |
Termites |
白蚁 |
Skinks |
小蜥蜴 |
Spiders |
蜘蛛 |
There is a wasp nest in the garden |
园子有黄蜂窝 |
There is an ant' nest in the garden |
园子有蚂蚁窝 |
How would you like insects crawling over your face at night? |
你要每晚许多虫子爬爬你的脸吧? |
It is grossly unhygenic |
非常不卫生 |
It's a health hazard |
非常损害健康的 |
I'm allegic to…. |
我对。。。过敏 |
I'm allegic to mice |
我对老鼠过敏 |
I'm allergic to cockroaches, there is no fucking way will continue staying here |
我对蟑螂过敏,我讨厌这个房子 |
As the landlord, it is your duty to keep the property pest-free |
房东得负责让房子没毒虫 |
You must pay for an exterminator |
你必须聘用个害虫根除者 |
|
|
|
|
Maintainance problems |
修理问题 |
My window won't open |
我的窗不能开了 |
The backdoor is jammed |
后面门打不开 |
Cold weather makes wood expand |
冷后期让木料伸了 |
Well, can you at least try helping me open it |
你可以帮我开? |
The lock is difficult to open/The lock is stiff |
门锁很难开 |
Maybe you've bent your key, I can make another copy for you |
有可能你把钥匙曲了,我可以复创一个 |
|
|
Safety |
安全 |
I don't think this area is very safe |
我觉得这里不安全 |
There are gangs about |
这里有团伙 |
There are people loitering in the street |
街上有人游手好闲 |
Someone opened the back gate |
有人把后园门开了 |
One of my friends was attacked near here |
我的一个朋友在附近被攻击了 |
There are needles in the gutter |
水沟有针 |
My parents don't want me to live anywhere unsafe |
我父母不要我住在个危险的地方 |
I don't think it is safe for girls to live on the ground floor |
我觉得女孩不应该在一楼住 |
Requesting a move |
改房 |
I want to move room |
我要换房间 |
This room is inappropiate for my needs |
那个房间不适合我 |
|
|
|
|
Termination |
解除合同 |
I want to leave |
我要解除租房合同 |
You still have to pay rent until you find another tenant |
从今到找新租房人,你还得继续付租金 |
You breeched the contract, therefore I can freely move out |
你违反合同,所以我会搬家 |
If you leave early, you [will]forfeit your deposit |
早点离开,你罚定金 |
If you leave before the end of your contract, you'll lose your deposit |
早点离开,你罚定金 |
You need to give at least 14 days notice |
你需要至少提前14天通知 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Deposit/bond |
定金 |
Please give me back my deposit/bond |
请把我定金给我 |
Please give me back the unused rent money |
请把预付租金给我 |
You are breaking the law |
是违法的 |
It was like that when I got here |
原来是这样,我没破东西 |
You didn't say anything about it in the initial inspection |
在第一次检查的时候,你什么都没提 |
I couldn't see it, it was covered up |
我看不见了,那时是遮住的 |
When you first came here, you were happy with it, I even have a signed inspection sheet |
你第一次来的时候,很满意,你签过检查表 |
I'll take you to court |
我会控告你 |
|
|
Repairs |
修理东西 |
I'll fix it right away, thank you for informing me |
我马上修理,谢谢你告诉我 |
It is the land lords duty to handle maintanence |
房东必须负责修理 |
The Tenancies act states that landlords must handle all repairs in a reasonable amount of time |
Tenancies法律说:房东必须在合理时内做修理 |
You broke it, you pay for it |
你把它弄坏了,就该赔的! |
I'll fix it but it is coming out of your deposit |
我会修改,但是扣定金的 |
Why are you taking so long? |
你怎么还不做 |
I'm very busy at the moment, trust me, I'll get it done as soon as posible |
我很忙,听我说,我及时做好 |
If you don't fix it, I'll leave |
不修改的话,我就离开 |
Funiture and Appliances |
家具 |
The washing machine is broken |
洗衣机坏了 |
How am I supposed to study with a broken desk? |
缺了学卓,我怎么能学习 |
When will you provide a replacement? |
你什么时候带备用家具 |
I've been waiting weeks, why are you taking so long? |
我等了好久,你干嘛那么慢 |
I am paying for an appartment with a clothes drier, quit ripping me off |
我的 |
I've been patient enough as it is |
我耐心有限。。 |
Quit giving me excuses |
别给我借口 |
The gas oven is faulty, if you don't fix it, it's a safety hazard |
燃气烤炉坏了,很危险 |
The bathroom is flooded! |
浴室淹水的! |
Flatmates/Co-tenants |
|
My flatmate plays his music too loud and he won't stop when I ask him |
我的同住着播放太吵的音乐,他不理我的抱怨 |
The other tenant is not doing her share of the housework |
其他的租客没有做他应该做的家务事 |
James is very messy |
James让房乱七八糟的 |
Jane refuses to clean up after herself after cooking |
做饭以后,Jane不愿意清晰 |
Someone is stealing from me |
有人偷了东西 |
Can't you sort it out yourself? |
你可以自己结局那个问题 |
Fine! I'll ask her about it |
好的,我帮你问她 |
Can you give it to me in writing? |
你可以书面告诉我吗? |
I'll evict him next week if he doesn't improve |
不改善的话,我让他离开 |
Guests/Overnight visitors |
留宿着 |
My sister is coming to visit, can she stay in my room? |
我的妹妹来访我,她可以留宿吗? |
Of course |
当然可以 |
You don't have to pay extra rent to share a room, but you'll have to pay a double share of the bills |
和别人合住,你不用付额外的租金, 但是你租双人间的话,你要付双倍的水电煤气费用 |
I'm afraid overnight guests are not permitted |
麻烦你,不允许朋友留宿 |
If I hear about your boyfriend staying over once more, I'll evict you |
男友再一次留宿的话,我让你离开这所房 |
As specified in the tenancy agreement, it is $150 dollars per week for one person or $220 dollars per week for two |
租房合同说:一个人得付$150,两个人得付$220 |
Subletting |
转租 |
Tenants are not permitted to sublet |
你不会转租 |
You are allowed to sublet, but you are responsible for the behaviour of the subtenant |
你可以转租,但是你需要对转租你房的人负责 |
You are allowed to sublet, but you will be liable for any damage done by the subtenant. |
你可以转租,但是你需要对转租你房的人负责损害 |
Am I allowed to sublet over summer? |
我在夏天可以转租吗? |
|
|
Pets |
宠物 |
Am I allowed pets? |
我可以在这里养宠物吗? |
No, pets are not permitted |
你不允许养宠物 |
I promise to pay for any damage they might cause |
我许诺负责牠引起的损害 |
They are really hygenic |
他们真卫生 |
The rules are the rules |
规定是规定 |
You can have pets, but I'll have increase your bond, to cover the added risk |
你可以养宠物,但是我得增加你的定金 |
Is it neutered? |
你把牠割除了睾丸? |
Is it spayed? |
你把牠摘除了卵巢? |
I'm sorry, one of the other housemates is afraid of dogs |
对不起,一个同住人对狗恐惧 |
I'm sorry, one of the other housemates is allegic to cathair |
对不起,一个同住人对猫毛过敏 |
|
|
Noise and parties |
|
I've had complaints about the noise |
有些人对于大吵声抱怨 |
If I hear one more complaint about the noise, you'll have to go |
要么再一次接受抱怨,我必须让你离开 |
That was just for my birthday party, I promise it won't happen again |
非常抱歉,那时是我生日派对,我不会再次 |
You are not allowed to have parties |
你不允许开派对 |
You are allowed to have parties, but please keep it quiet |
我可以开派对,但麻烦你安静一下 |
Be quiet after 10pm |
10点钟以后,你必须安静 |
No loud music after 9pm |
9点钟以后,你不可以播放音乐 |
No drinking is allowed on premises |
在这里,你不可以喝酒 |
Contents of the contract |
|
Where does it say that? |
在哪个项目? |
If you don't like it, you can leave |
如果你不喜欢,你会离开 |
If you breach the contract, then I'm evicting you |
如果你违反合同,我让你离开 |
Even if it is not in the contract, you still have to follow the law |
不在合同里的话,你还得遵守法律规定 |
Inspections |
|
I will inspect your room in two weeks |
我7天以后观察你的房间 |
Hey! You need to give advance notice! |
嘿!你得前通知我 |
You can't just barge in here |
你不会狂进去 |
It's important |
是很重要的 |
Evictions |
|
You have to leave |
你得走 |
I'm evicting you |
我让你离开 |
On what grounds |
你凭什么让我离开 |
The fuck you are! I'll take you to court |
你TMD不会,我会控告你 |
You have until tomorrow to pack up your stuff |
你必须收拾行李,明天离开 |
Renueing/extending a contract |
|
Please can I extend my contract |
我要延长我的租房合同 |
Please can I renue my contract |
我要延长我的租房合同 |
Of course, you are the perfect tenant |
当然可以,你是个很好的租房人 |
Of course, but unfornately, I'll have to increase your rent to $170 |
当然可以,但是我得增加租金到$170 |
I'm afraid not, I'm planning to sell |
对不起,我打算卖房 |
I'm afraid not, I've already signed a contract with a new tenant |
对不起,我已经跟新租房人签合同 |
Rent Increases |
|
I'm sorry but I'll have to increase your rent |
对不起,我必须增加你的租金 |
You already increased my rent last month, you can only do it every six months |
你上个月增加我的租金,你就可以隔6个月增加 |
You need to give me three months notice before you can increase my rent |
如果你要增加我的租金,你得3个月前通知我 |
You are breaking the law |
是违法的 |
That's just the way the market is |
市场情况就是这样 |
Bills |
|
Hi, I've just got an electricity bill, your share is £70 |
我就收到了一个电费单,你得付£70 |
Hey! I was away during the summer, I should pay less. |
真不公平,我夏天不在,我应该付少点儿 |
Hey! You said electricity was included in the rent |
你原来说租金包括电费 |
You can't just change your mind like that, its against the law |
你不会改变我们的合同,是非法的 |