分享

多看英语电影,积累大量生活用语

 vi~vi 2010-12-09

多看英语电影,积累大量生活用语
  推荐几部片子,能学到大量的口语,多做摘录,每天朗读
  1.老友记
  2.肖申克的救赎
  3.迪士尼的动画片(适合所有年龄层的英语,当然更适合初学者)
  4.哈利波特(标准地道的英国口语)
  5.公主日记(迪士尼出品的,口语简单)
  6.飞越疯人院(主要觉得电影不错)
  7.怪物公司(动画片)
  不要找那些粗口很多的电影,尤其是美国的,学到脏话而已。越狱我很喜欢看,但里面学到的口语并不见得多哦。

 

看电影积累:

First time for everything. 凡是都有第一次。
There is only so much of fortune a man really needs and the rest is just for showing off.人真正需要的财富就这么一点,其他都是用来炫耀的。
Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。
Life is just like a box of chocolate you never know what you gonna get.生活就像一盒巧克力你永远不知道下一块是什么。
Believe you me. 你相信我。
He’s a little out of your league. 你有一点配不上他。
Let me be crystal clear. 让我说清楚。
Improvising. 随机应变。
Control your emotions. Discipline your mind. 控制你的情绪。训练你的心智。
The more you care, the more you have to lose. 你越是在意,你失去的就越多。
What’s the phase? 我该怎么说?
Working hard is important, but there’s something that matters even more.努力很重要,但有一件事更重要。
She couldn’t take he eyes off you. 她的眼睛根本就不离开你。
Facing the stuff in real life is not like in school.面对生活中的问题是和学校中不一样的。
Let’s look on the bright side. 我们乐观点看好吗。
You are on your own. 你得靠自己了。
I can’t be of more help. 我帮不上更多忙了。
For now. 没多久了。
Let me make quite plain. 我来把事说清楚。
More commonly know as”  ”. 通常都简称为“  ”。
I’ll just leave you to your thoughts. 我就让你静一下吧。
That really was illuminating. 那真是让人茅塞顿开。
In the presence of somebody 在某人面前
Why would he keep me in the dark? 为什么他瞒着我?
I reach my limit. 我到极限了。(我受不了了)
I can vouch for that. 我可以保证。
Everything gets control. 一切在掌握之中。
That goes without saying. 那还用说吗。
Handle fear 直面恐惧
Become a textbook case. 成为教科书般的范例
I think it’s do some good. 我认为那(对你)有好处。
Prepare somebody mentally 作好心理准备
See a chandler-shaped hole at that door. 看到一个Chandler的人形洞在门上
Tell me how to make things right. 告诉我如何补救.
I have no choice but to do sth 我只好…
There is nothing less than(不好的事物) 和…没什么两样
Brand-new concept 崭新的概念
We’d better all clear the consequence. 我们最好都清楚最后的结果。
Without authorization 未经许可
I thank every bit of that.我感谢你做的每一点。
It so happened that I expected. 既来之则安之。
Not particularly. 不见得。
Quite a competitor. 强劲的对手
I can’t hear that enough. 那话我百听不厌。
So you will get all the votes! 你一定会大获全胜!
I know the short cut. 我知道捷径。
Man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.男人必须做男人应该做的事情。
I will take a pass. 我会想办法的。
Life is full of interruptions and complications.生活总是充满了中断和复杂。
Fire away. 尽管说吧!
You maybe run out of chance. 你可能失去机会。
Do you mean that? 你说的是真的吗?
It’s such a self-preservation thing.这是秘密私藏的东西。
That’s gorgeous! 那真美妙/壮丽!
No stings attached! 无条件奉送!
Mr.Right-place-at-right-time 天时地利先生
We are going around circles. 我们在原地踏步。
With all respect… 恕我冒昧…
I think it’s a commercial break. 我想是插广告的时间了!
Remember, I was a kid once. 别忘了,我也曾经是小孩子。
Free as a bird. 空的要死。
Thought as much. 我想就是这样。
What do you reckon? 你觉得怎么样?
Taste explosion? 试试新口味?
That sounds fine. A little boring but fine.听起来不错尽管有一些无聊。
That’s nothing you can do that can’t be done. 世上没有做不到的事。
You make a really good point. 你说的很有道理。
I will give my best shot. 我会尽力的。
It’s a light-year ahead of its time. 这东西在它的时代超级先进!
Don’t be such a goody-goody! 别这么假正经嘛!
That’s sort of you given. 你说的有道理。
Can we please just drop this? 我们能换个话题吗?
One thing leads to another... 一不做二不休…
I’ m tired of covering you two! 我再也不想替你们掩饰了!
I never felt so alive! 我从来没这么兴奋!
You look remarkably groomed today.你今天打扮的不错哦。
Not even think about it. 想都不要想。
No words can heal a broken heart. 没有言语能治愈心灵的创伤。
Put your faith in what you most believe in. 把你的信仰放在你最深信的地方。
A man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. 一个人开始了长途旅行,伴随着未知的结局。
I’m find I’m so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. 我发觉我很激动,几乎坐不住,我的思绪混乱。
“Get busy living, or get busy dying.” 要么忙着工作,要么忙着死。
I’ll keep an eye out for you. 我期待你的到来。
Help me to get my project on wheels.我需要一个人帮我一起工作。
Much obliged. 非常感谢。
All I want is to be back where things make sense.我只想回到适合我的地方。
There is a harsh truth to face. 现实是很难面对的。
I look back on the way I was. 我回首过往。
To me it’s just a made-up word. 对我来说只是一个掩饰的词。
You have the right to remain silent, if you give up this right, anything you see can be held against you in court.(米兰达)
A person should do anything to keep his mind occupied.一个人必须做哪怕任何事来消磨时间。
That’s all it takes. 需要的就是这些。
I imagine it appealed to his meticulous nature.我认为这归功于他一丝不苟的个性。
You don’t put me behind! 你不要耽误我的时间!
Impeccable(完整无缺的) timing. 来的正是时候。
From dawn until dusk 从黎明到黄昏
It’s good having you back. Place wasn’t the same without you.你回来真好。你不在的话一切都不一样。
Just about finished. 就快结束了。
Every man has his breaking point. 人都有脆弱的一刻。
I guess I come down to(归结为) a simple choice.我想我只有一个选择。
I’m in the path of the tornado. 我遇上了麻烦。
Do you catch my drift? 明白我的意思吗?
Move on. 继续下去。
We just have to put the stuff behind us. 我们只能把事放在脑后。
It’s got me up nights. 让我晚上不能入睡。
We got a situation here. 我们这里有点情况。
I just want to put you at ease. 我只想让你放心。
If we do that, we do it all the way. 100%. 如果我们做事,就坚持下去。用全力。
Night drops as always. 一天又过去了。
Get somebody elsewhere 把某人派到别处
I have somebody to keep me company.我有XX陪着我。
I’d like to think it was something so beautiful it can’t be expressed in word and makes your heart ache because of it.我想那是难以用言语形容的美境而且使你心伤。
We will consider the matters closed. 所以我们是否将此事告一段落。
Part that counts, anyway. 至少部分算(达到了)。
As god as my witness! 上帝可以帮我做证!
I’ll give you a time tour. 我带你随便逛逛吧。
I’m not falling for that one.我才不会上当。
It’s exactly like it sounds.确实是听上去那样。
It's a feat engineering. 是一个宏伟的工程。
Oh, forget it. 哦,算了。
You have a very productive day.你过了很充实的一天。
At ease, soldier. 稍息,大兵!
I think you two could really hit it off.我想你们一定会来电。
The ball is in one’s court. 轮到谁出招了
Somebody is using his head. 有人动了一番脑筋啊。
Chip in 捐款
Do you mind if I wash up? 你介意我去洗手间吗?
Go for 选择,袭击
I have to keep my schedule. 我必须遵守时间。
Words get around. 话说回来。
The time is ripe for action.行动的实际已经成熟。
A person of ripe judgment 判断力成熟的人
You are such a charmer. 你真吸引人!
So long! 再见!
That’s the way it has to be. 那是没办法的。
I’m baring my soul here. 我在这里掏心掏肺
A: I didn’t know you were hard up.我并知道你缺钱。
B: I put up a good front but I haven’t seen daylight for a long time.
我只是装门面比较好罢了,我已经看不到曙光好久了。
Hard up是缺钱的意思。It was no disgrace to be hard up.那时候,没有钱并不丢架。
也可以指“缺少必需之物” He must be very hard up for a date if he has to invite someone like her to go out.他若约会那样的女孩一定是饥不择食了。
Put up a front 可以是装门面或充阔佬
Sometimes she puts up a front and pretends it doesn’t matter. 她有时装腔作势扮作若无其事。
See daylight 指“成功在望”
Be waltzing right up to some place 大摇大摆去某地
Off-duty 下班
We are just going through a rough time. 我们正在度难关。
She’s nuts. 她疯了!
She is the one. 她就是真命天女。
Simulation terminated. 模拟程式结束。
Let me get this straight. 让我把这个搞清楚。
The pleasure’s all mine. 我很荣幸。
Pleased to make your acquaintance. 很高兴认识你。
Anything but that! 这东西除外!
Welcome to my humble home.欢迎来到寒舍。
It’s my problem free philosophy. 这是我解决问题的哲学。
You should get to put your past behind you.你应该把身后放在过去中。
He looks blue. 他看起来有点伤心。
Precisely. 完全正确。
You deliberately disobey me. 你故意忤逆我。
That was it? 就那个?(轻蔑)
Arrange heart-to-heart 促膝谈心
Free to do all my way. 随心所欲做事。
Not so long as I’m around. 只要我在就不可能。
Gotcha. 收到了。
A smooth talker 一个能说会道的人
We are way out of line. 我们是在太离谱了!
Get someone all figured out? 看透某人
Some people are just into appearance. 有些人只是以貌取人。
I can’t wait to see you.我迫不及待想见你。
I think it’s like a crime against the nature.我觉得这有点不合天理。
I get a great kick out of it. 我很欣赏这一点。
I can’t accept your acceptance of our apology. 我不能接受你接受我们道歉的方式。
It’s just a little sudden. 只是有些突然。
It’s nothing to freak out about. 过去的事就过去了。(freak out——生气)
That would make more sense. 那样说似乎更有道理。
These clowns wants to take us for a ride. 这些小人想占我们便宜。
Don’t count on it! 别想了。
I decide to leave it entirely up to the gods of fate.我决定(把事情)交给命运女神。
He is leaving for China for good = for leave = forever 他永远离开的中国。
In essence 实际上
Actually,sort of。 事实上,算是吧
And so on and so forth 等等
I want my cut. 我要我那部分/我要分一杯羹。
Sounds like hocus-pocus to me. 对我来说像是胡扯。
you-know-who 那个你知道的人
That’s really something! 的确有一套!
It’s freaking gone with wind. 的确很神奇
Roger that. 收到了(消息)
Are you fishing for doing sth? 你是不是想。。。(轻蔑的)
We do not have some time to kill. 没有大把的时间可以去消磨。
Bring it on! 尽管来吧!
pay through the nose for it 出天价
It’s dangling off the tip of your tongue. 我知道你快要说出口了。
Mind over muscle. 斗智不斗力/智慧至上。
What’s the word I’m searching for? 我想说什么来着?
So long! 再见!
At this very moment, I could embrace you in my arms. 在这非常时刻,我可以拥你入怀。
Strap in! 坐好了!(皮带绑好)
It’s a mad house. 像疯人院一样。
On the dot. 正好到点。
No, not even close. 远远不够。
I’m all out of favor. 我无能为力。
figure out fast 认清形势
Everything, you do it down to the last detail. 每件事,你都精益求精。
So don't run from who you’ve become. Embrace it. Grow from it. And you’ll never lose sight of what truly matters. 不要逃避你成为的样子,家伙。拥抱它,从中成长。 你将不会再失去真正对你有意义的东西.
To be honest with you… 老实说来
It’s a marvel of modern science. 是现代科技的产物。
Does any one / No one care to touch this further. 有人/没人想对此发表意见。
I can only speculates as to the reasons why. 我只能说那是推论。
Getting things off my chest.  胸中有些不吐不快。
What I mean is that we spend most of our time not living in the moment. We are either regretting the past or worrying about the future. 我的意思是我们花太少的时间放在现在。我们既在悔恨过去又在担心将来。
It’s very sorry to burst that bubble. 很遗憾去捅破那个美梦。
I’ll …. if that’s what it takes to get you to do sth . 我会做(某事)如果那让你…
You are a lucky dog. 你真是好运啊!
to work on the relationship 修复关系
like two idiots in love 像两个坠入爱河的傻瓜
That’s the really something I can’t cut out of my life! 那是在我生活中无法割舍的东西!
Needless to say 毫无疑问
There is no lack of moving stories of something ….的感动故事并不缺乏
Wipe out one’s humiliation 抹去耻辱
Out of sight, man! 惨不忍睹!
Fact speak louder than words.事实胜于雄辩。
I can’t take it no more. 我再也受不了了。
Round the side。 围成一圈。
thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。
Who knows! 天晓得!
It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!
How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
Easy does it. 慢慢来。
Don't push me. 别逼我。
Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。
It is urgent. 有急事。
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
Still up? 还没睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
God works. 上帝的安排。
Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
Hope so. 希望如此。
Go down to business. 言归正传。
None of my business. 不关我事。
It doesn't work. 不管用。
I'm not going. 我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
I don't care. 我不在乎。
Not so bad. 不错。
It is a long story. 一言难尽。
Between us. 你知,我知。
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Sure thin! 当然!
I''m going to go. 我这就去。
Can-do. 能人。
Close-up. 特写镜头。
Drop it! 停止!
Bottle it! 闭嘴!
Don''t play possum! 别装蒜!
There is nobody by that name working here.这里没有这个人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?
Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Cheap skate! 小气鬼!
Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。
He has an ax to grind. 他另有企图。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Is that so? 是这样吗?
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Stay away from him. 别*近他。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
Side dish. 配菜。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead. 继续。
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose head. 丧失理智。
Talk truly. 有话直说。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?
You bet! 一定,当然!
That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!
It's up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!
Leave me alone. 别理我。
Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。
High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?
她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
I'm not in a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Daring! 亲爱的!
Here we are! 我们到了!
She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。
I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。
She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。
I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。
I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
You might at least apologize. 你至少道个歉。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.
物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
What is you major? 你学什么专业?
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。
It is a deal! 一言为定!
I'll kick you ***. 我将炒你鱿鱼。
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。
It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。
Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。
There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。
He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
Break the rules. 违反规则。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!
Blast! **!
Boy! (表示惊奇,兴奋等)哇!好家伙!
Get out of here! 滚出去!
I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。
Dead end. 死胡同。
Take a seat! 请坐!
Here ye! 说得对!
You ask for it! 活该!
You don't say! 真想不到!
Fresh paint! 油漆未干!

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多