分享

BEC商务英语对话之贸易实例二

 昵称4559869 2010-12-29
 A: Excuse me, aren't you Mr. Green from New Jersey 对不起,请问您是从新泽西来的格林先生吗?

   B: Yes, and you are……是的,您是………。

    A: I'm Wang Mei from zhiyuan Import &Export Company.我是致远进出口公司的王梅。

    B: How do you do, Miss Wang? Thanks for meeting me at the airport.您好!王小姐。谢谢您到机场来接我。

    A: You're welcome. Very pleased to meet you.不用客气,非常高兴见到您。

    B: Do you know where the baggage claim area is? 行李认领处在哪里?

    A: Yes, it's over there, How many pieces of luggage do you have?就在那边。您有几件行李?

    B: Only one suitcase.只有一个行李箱

    A: Let's go.我们走吧。

    B: Ok (at the luggage claim area)好吧!(在行李认领处)

    A: How was your flight?  一路怎么样?

    B: Just wonderful. Good food and good service.非常好。有美味的事物和优质的服务。

    A: Is this your first visit to Beijing? 这是您第一次来北京吗?

    B: Yes, I hope it won't be my last.是的!我希望这不是最后一次。

    A:Next time you come, please bring your wife along.下次再来,请带上您的夫人。

    B: I will.我会的。

    A: Direct contact is always good for both sides.直接联系对双方都有好处。

    B: Yes, that's why I am here.是的!这也是我来的原因。

    A: By the way, how's the business these days? 顺便问一下,近来生意怎么样?

    B: Not bad. But sales are down a bit due to the revaluation.还不坏。但是由于价值重估使销售额稍有下降。

    A: Do you think it's a general trend?您认为这是总的趋势吗?

    B: Oh, I hope not. I thank it's just a slump. Things will improve soon.呵。我希望不是这样。我想这只是不景气而已。不久就会变好的。

    A: I hope so.我也希望这样B: Look, that's my suitcase.我的行李箱到了。

    A: Our car is out in the parting lot. We'll take you to the hotel.我们的车在停车场里。我们把您送到宾馆。

    B: Very good.好的!
还有更多免费学习资料:
 

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多