麒瑞friend / 教育 / 外轮理货英语200句

0 0

   

外轮理货英语200句

2011-01-16  麒瑞friend

外轮理货英语200句

[font=Tahoma][font=微软雅黑][size=4][color=Black]一. 集装箱常用英语

1. Interior post type container
内柱式集装箱

2. Outside post type container
外柱式集装箱

3. Collapsible container
折叠式集装箱

4. Monocoque container
硬壳式集装箱

5. Dry cargo container
干杂货集装箱

6. Ventilated container
通风集装箱

7. Side door container
侧开门集装箱

8. Open side container
侧壁全开式集装箱

9. Open top container
开顶式集装箱

10. Refrigerated container
冷冻集装箱

11. Insulated container
保温集装箱

12. Bulk cargo container
散装货集装箱

13. Tank container
罐装集装箱

14. Flat rack container
支架集装箱

15. Auto container
汽车集装箱

16. Pen container
牲畜集装箱

17. Artificial tweendeck container
平台集装箱

18. Frame container
框架集装箱

19. Chief Officer, how many 20 ' containers and 40 ' containers are there on board?
大副,船上有多少只20尺、40尺集装箱?

20. Are there any additional containers on board?
船上有加载集装箱吗?

21. Please load the loaded vans (full container) under the empty vans.
请把重箱装在空箱下面。

22. Chief Officer, this container 15 over-length 1 meter and over-wide 1.3 meter.
大副,这只集装箱超长一米,超宽一点三米。

23. Which container need be reloaded?
哪些集装箱需要翻舱?

24. Have you got the Bay plan ready?
排位图准备好了吗?

25. How many empty vans shall we carry this time?
这航次我们要装多少空箱?

26. Are all the loaded vans available on the marshalling yard?
所有重箱都在前方堆场吗?

27. One tallyman works at ship ' s side , examining the apparent condition and checking the container number and seal number ; another works on deck , inspecting the container ' s top and jotting down its actual stowage .
一人在船边工作,检查外表状况,核对箱号封号;另一人在甲板上工作,检查箱顶,记录箱子的实际积载位置。

28. We have only two portainers on the wharf.
在码头上我们仅有二辆装卸桥吊。

29. How do yon transfer the vans to the ship’s side? Do you use straddle carriers or forklifts?
你们是怎样把集装箱转运到船边的?是跨运车还是叉车?

30. We usually use container trucks and chassis to transfer containers.
我们通常用集卡来运集装箱。

31. We have carried some special containers, that is, 30 reefer containers and 24 flat rack containers with heavy lifts in them.
我们装运了一些特殊的集装箱,它们是30 只冷冻集装箱,24 只框架集装箱里装有大件。

32. Don’t forget to cut off the electricity supply before discharging the reefer containers.
在卸冷冻集装箱之前,不要忘了切断电源。

33. All the containers are in good order on board, because they had been specially lashed.
船上所有的集装箱情况良好,因为它们已经过特殊地捆扎。

34. We found two vans with their seals missing and one van badly bruised. Please sign it.
我们发现两只集装箱铅封失落,一只集装箱严重擦损,请签字。

35. This stevedoring company is a modernized container terminal.
本装卸公司是一个现代化的集装箱码头。

36. Our company offers service of the utmost quality to customers from all of the world.
本公司向来自各地的客户提供最优质的服务。

37. Do you have a CFS in your container terminal?
你们集装箱码头有货运站吗?

38. How many FCLs and LCLs are there on board? And were any of the containers damaged at the loading port or during the voyage?
贵船装有多少整箱和拼箱?在装货港或航行中有集装箱残损吗?

39. How many TEUs are there in your ship? How many containers will be discharged in Shanghai and how many do your plan to load?
贵船有多少箱位?这次在上海卸多少箱?计划装多少

40. We can discharge container about 250 vans each working shift.
我们每条作业线每工班可卸集装箱约250 箱。

41. The handling efficiency of our port 15 rather high. The quay crane completes the cycle in a time average of about 2.5 minutes per container.
我们码头的装卸效率是相当高的,桥吊完成一个集装箱周期的时间约平均为2 分钟。

42. Chief, should the damaged container be discharged ashore or laid a side on board for your inspection?
大副,残损集装箱是卸上岸,还是留在船上让你检查?

43. This container will be discharged at the apron of the wharf to check whether it is in apparent good order or damaged.
这个集装箱将卸在码头前沿,以检查外表损伤情况。

44. There are many empty containers in discharging. Here is the damaged container record. Please sign it.
卸船的空箱较多,这是集装箱残损记录,请签字。

45. If any damaged container be found, can I contact the Duty officer for it?
如发现残损集装箱,我与当班大副联系可以吗?

46. During discharging, we found one damaged container in hatch No.3. Obviously, the bruise is original damage. Would you please certify the fact and sign?
在卸集装箱过程中,我们发现3 舱内有1 只残损箱。显然,擦伤是原残,请认定事实并签好吗?

47. The seal of this container is lost, so we can’t accept it. It had to be shut out.
这个集装箱的铅封已经失落,我们不能接收,只得退关。

48. We ' II untie the lashings between the containers on deck. Discharging will begin at once.
我们将拆除甲板上集装箱的绑扎物,马上开始卸船了。

49. Please mark the safety draft scale and fore and aft and full draft of the vessel in the stowage plan.
请在积载图上标明本船的安全水尺和满载后的前后吃水。

50. These shifting and reloading containers should be discharged to shore first.
这些出舱翻舱的集装箱必须先卸上岸去。

51. I'm sorry, chief. I found there’s one platform container where packages on the container load list do not conform to those on the inward manifest.
对不起,大副。我发现有一只平板集装箱上的货物件数同进口舱单上所列明的不相符合。

52. The numbers of these containers disagree with those shown on the plan. Is it possible that they have been mixed up or misplaced?
这些集装箱箱号与船图上不符,是否混装或错装。

53. Chief, I found that some containers in Bay No. 25 have been mixed up at the loading port. Please follow me to check them.
大副,我发现25 排位一些集装箱在装货港混装了。请随我一起去核实一下。

54. These containers in Bay No.20 disagree with your stowage plan with one overlanded (shortlanded) .Explain it please.
20排位的集装箱与船图不符,多(少)了一箱,请你解释一下。

55. The slot in hatch No. 3 has been some deformed. Please go there and have a look.
3舱的隔糟有些变形,请你去看一下。

56. How long will it take to repair the slot?
修复隔糟需要多少时间?

57. Please inform Duty officer to take off the electric sockets for all reefer containers.
请你通知当班人员将所有冷藏集装箱的插座拔掉。

58. We'll finish discharging at about 15:00 pm. Please await our information as to where we'll begin loading.
15 点左右卸船结束,何时装船请等待通知。

59. The stowage planner is compiling the loading plan. Please wait a moment.
配载计划员正在编制装船积载图,请稍等片刻。

60. We are waiting for the transshipment containers from the feeder barge being loaded to this voyage.
我们正在等卸支线驳的中专集装箱转装到本航次上。

61. The shipper told us, one of his containers should be shut out. So we are looking for it.
发货人告诉我们,他的一个集装箱必须退关。因此,我们正在寻找该集装箱。

62. Would you please tell me any requirements for loading the optional Containers?
请告诉我,选港货集装箱在装载时有什么要求?

63. Chief, these containers to Hong Kong have no space to be loaded. Would you please tell me how to drag them to anther Bay?
大副,这些去香港的集装箱已没有位置可装了,请告诉我如何拉动到其它排位去?

64. Please tell your crew not to smoke on deck when loading dangerous containers.
请告诉你的船员,装危险品集装箱时,不要在甲板上抽烟。

65. We are going to load the inflammable goods containers. Ask the ship to get the fire extinguisher device ready, please.
现在装易燃品集装箱,请船方准备好灭火设备。

66. Are these reefer containers for Rotterdam?
这些冷藏集装箱是到鹿特丹的吗?

67. Please remove the railings at hatch No. 3 to prevent against damage.
请把3 舱栏杆拆掉,以防碰坏。

68. According to this plan, these will be some high cube containers loaded in hold. It will influence the closing of the hatch-cover. Please tell me how to shift them to another Bay?
按照装船图,舱内要装些高箱,这要影响关舱盖。请告诉我,如何将此拉动到其他排位去?

69. Containers on the starboard-side need to be shifted to the portside, since the ship is listing too much starboard.
右侧的集装箱移一些到左舷,因为船向右倾了。

70. The ship is down by stern now, some containers should be shifted from Bay No.55 to No.01.
现在船翘头,需要从55 排位移些集装箱到01 排位去。

71. The ship is listing to the portside now, so we should load the containers on the starboard-side.
现在船左倾,我们将装右舷的集装箱。

72. The quay crane has broken down, we can’t work for the time being.
桥吊发生故障,暂时不能作业。

73. Although the quay crane is under repair, we believe that there will be no problem in having your containers shipped in time, because there’s only some small trouble with it.
虽然桥吊在修理中,但我们相信准时完成装船是没有问题的,因为桥吊仅出现一些小故障。

74. There is something wrong with the spreader. We'll repair it quickly.
吊架有点故障,我们将尽快修复。

75. Would you please tell me any special requirements for lashing the containers on deck?
请问对甲板上的集装箱捆扎有何特殊要求?

76. Please provide tools for untieing and lashings. We’ll return them to you after using.
请你提供捆扎工具,使用完毕立即归还。

77. We need the twist locks and joint locks, and ask the ship to provide them.
我们需要旋锁和连接锁,请船方提供。

78. Please show me where the twist locks and joint locks are.
请指给我看,旋锁和连接锁放在哪里?

79. The tide is going out now. You’ll sail when the tide comes in.
现在正是低潮,必须到高潮时才能开航。

80. Please turn on to high frequency and contact the agents, they have some business to talk with you.
请打开高频同外代联系,他们有事同你商量。

81. Please calculate the loading scale and the number of containers of their shift.
请计算一下本班的装货水尺和集装箱箱数。

82. We should make out the o-The-Spot Record on the basis of fact.
我们应根据事实来编制现场记录。

83. We should not set off overlanded container to shortlanded one.
我们不能用溢卸集装箱来抵消短卸集装箱。

84. Please believe us, we never charge the stevedore's damage to your account, because we do things according to the fact.
请相信我们,决不会把工残记在船方的记录中,因为我们是根据事实办事的。

85. Please discharge the containers on deck first because they stand in the way.
请先卸甲板上的集装箱,因为他们挡住下面货物了。

二. 件杂货常用英语

1. Take off lashing
拆捆扎

2. Where are they stowed? For which port?
它们装在哪里?是什么港口?

3. How much space for loading?
装多大位子?

4. What remarks do you want to put?
你要放什么批注?

5. I contact the shipper.
我可以和发货人联系一下。

6. I wish yon a happy voyage!
祝你航程愉快!

7. The space is tight
舱容紧

8. Have you any changes at the cargo plan?
船图有变动吗?

9. Are there any tally papers for me?
有什么理货资料给我吗?

10. If we find damaged cargo, how to deal with it?
如果我们发现残损该怎么处理?

11. The winch of Hatch No. 2 is out of order, please repair it quickly.
二舱温车有故障,请赶快修理。

12. Preparation for loading (discharging)
准备装货(卸货)

13. Separation and dunnage
隔票和铺垫

14. The above damaged cargo checked by the duty officer before discharging .
残损货卸前当班大副验看过。

15. This is the actual figure we tallied.
这是我们理出的实际数字。

16. Shortage to be settled as per relevant clause.
短少按照有关条款处理。

17. Excuse me sir, where is the chief officer’s cabin.
对不起,请问大副房间在哪里?

18. May I come in, chief mate?
大副,我能进来吗?

19. How do you do, chief officer.
大副,你好。

20. I’m the chief tally from SHOST. I’d like to talk with you something about tallying
我是上外轮理货有限公司派来的理货组长,我想与你谈谈有关理货的工作。

21. How was the weather on your voyage?
本航次天气情况怎样?

22. Do you have any special requirements for tally?
你对理货工作有特别要求吗?

23. Are there any through cargoes on board?
船上有过境货吗?

24. If we find any damaged cargo during discharging, shall we discharge it ashore or leave it on board for your inspection?
如果在卸货过程中发现残损,我们将货卸到岸上还是留在船上等你验看。

25. I found two bags cover torn in Hatch No. 2 lower hold. Please go there and have a look.
我发现2舱底舱有2袋破包,请你去看一下。

26. Please tell the bosun to open all the hatches.
请你告诉水手长将所有舱打开。

27. Will you please show me the tally room?
请你告诉我理货间在哪里?

28. Chief , here ' s the On-The-Spot Record for the mixed-up stowage of the PTA in Hatch No . 2, please sign it.
大副,这是2 舱PTA 混装记录,请签字。

29. In order to avoid any mistakes, I’d like to check the rotation of the discharging port first.
为了避免错误,我想与你核对一下卸港程序。

50. Will you please inform me when the chief officer comes back?
大副回来请通知我。

31. Hello! Are you going to tick slings with me?
你好!你将同我一起对划关吗?

32. What about the separation of the cargo for this port?
这个港口的货怎样隔票?

33. Will you please give me a copy of cargo?
请你给我一份积载图好吗?

34. You can use the floating crane to unload the heavy lifts.
你可以用浮吊来卸重大件。

35. Looks like the space will be enough.
看来舱容也许够了。

36. Is it necessary to separate the same port cargo lot by lot?
同一港口的货物是否需要票票隔票。

37. The floating crane will come here tomorrow.
浮吊将在明天来这里。

38. We’ll surely distinguish the original damage from the stevedores.
我们当然能区分工残与原残。

39. How many slings have you ticked up to now?
到现在为止,你共划了多少关数?

40. The loading is now over. Here is the Mate’s Receipt for you to sign.
装货结束了,这是大副收据请签字。

41. Don’t mention it, Goodbye, Chief Officer.
别客气,大副再见。

42. sign for sailing
为开船签字
Sign under disagreement
在异议下签字

43. according to shore tally figure
根据岸上理货数字

44. ……packages in the loading port,……packages in the discharging port
装货港为……件,卸货港为……件

45. on charterer’s account
租船人副款

46. All cargo discharged, nothing remained on board
货物全部卸完,船上没有遗留
All cargo on board discharged
船上货物全部卸完

47. Subject to shipping company’s settlement
委托船公司处理

48. Cargo discharged as loaded
原收原交
All cargo on board the vessel discharged as loaded
全船货物原收原交

49. Vessel sailed from loading port directly, without discharging any cargo on the voyage
船舶由装货港直达,中途未卸货

50. To be rechecked ashore
有待岸上复查
Subject to rechecked (re-tallied) figure
以重理数字为准

51. Please make up pieces overlanded into bundles
请将溢支折成捆

52. Subject to the figures checked at the time of taking delivery of
以出库数字为准

53. ……packages said to be shortlanded
据说短少……件

54. According to the charter-party, ship is not responsible for the above-mentioned shortage.
根据租船合同,船方对上述短数不负责任

55. According to the ship’s draft, no cargo shortlanded
根据船舶水尺,货物没有短少

56. Shortage is due to the off-bundling during discharging by the stevedores
短少由于工人卸货时散捆造成

57. according to the bill of lading (import manifest) figure.
根据提单(进口舱单)数字

58. Shortlanded cargo should be deducted from the overlanded cargo
短少货物从溢卸中扣除

59. Refer to the remarks from loading port
参照装货港批注

60. The rotation shown in your plan is correct.
你船图上所标示的卸货港顺序是正确的。

61. But you’d better use some square wood to dunnage the machinery cases.
但你们最好用些方木垫机器箱

62. Is it necessary to separate the transshipment cargo lot by lot?
转口货需要每票都分隔开吗?

63. Furthermore, each lot of the optional cargo must be stowed in one block, because in this way we can discharge any lot at any port appointed by the consignee.
另外,每票选港货都必须堆成一垛,因为这样我们便可在收货人指定的任何一个港口卸下任何一票。

64. Shall we stow it up to the deckhead ?
我们把它一直装到舱顶好吗?

65. Look, here come the vans!
看,箱子来了!

66. It’s advisable that you (should) use a forklift to pile them in the hold.
你们在货舱里用铲车把这些机器箱堆起来,这样较为妥当。

67. Could you arrange some space for the additional cargo?
你能安排加载货的舱容吗?

68. Our stevedores are well experienced in loading rice.
我们的装卸工人对装大米很有经验。

69. Please tell your crew members not to smoke on deck since the furfural is of an inflammable nature.
请告诉你们船员不要在甲板上吸烟,因为糠醛具有易燃性。

70. Can we stow it all over the lower hold?
我们可以在底舱里满铺吗?

71. Here are the Mate’s Receipts for you to sign and the Shipping Orders for your reference.
这些收货单给你签字,装货单供你参考。

72. Yes, we always make slings in fixed form and fixed quantity.
是啊,我们做关总是定型定量的。

73. The cargo is in good order and condition.
货物状况良好。

74. So I ' m not responsible for the damage.
所以我对这残损不负责。

75. By the way, where are the spare bags as stated in the manifest?
再说,舱单上注明的备用袋在哪里?

76, Furthermore, I've found only five packages of precision apparatus while the bill of lading says six.
另外,提单上写明六箱仪器而我只找到五箱。

77. You can use a single derrick with double wire to discharge the heavy lifts below five tons.
你们可用单杠双索卸五吨以下的重件。

78. By the way, I ' m informed to shift my ship to the anchorage and wait for a free berth.
顺便说一下,我接到通知,要把船移到锚地等候空泊位。

79. Its very kind of you to say so.
你这样说太客气了。

80. Your remarks are not well grounded.
你的批注根据不足。

81. It seems to me that you doubt our tally figure •
看来你对我们的理货数字有怀疑。

82. No, the shortage of 50 bags of the resin doesn’t come out of one hatch, you know.
不,你知道,树脂的短缺数并非出于一个舱口。

83. Facts speak louder than words.
事实胜于雄辩。

84. It’s unnecessary to separate the cargo for the same discharging port, but between different ports you must separate clearly,
同一港口的货物就不用隔票了,但不同港口的你必须清楚隔票!

85. Put all the remaining cargo in Hatch No.5, Otherwise, the ship will be down by head.
请把剩余的货物都装在5舱,否则,船有可能首倾!

86. The stevedores did make some damage during discharging, but it was already recorded. So all the damage here is original.
工人卸货时是有残损的,但我们已经记录,所以这里的所有残损都是原残。

87. The stevedore department has arranged two gangs to discharge the pulp. Please open the Hatch No.2 and 5, get ready for ship’s gantry.
调度室安排了两条路卸纸浆,请打开2 舱和5 舱,并将船吊移好位。

88. Some cargoes ' marks are different with the manifest, according to the business regulations of our company we must make out the Overlanded and Shortlanded Cargo List. Please have a look and sign.
一些货物标志和仓单不符,根据公司规章,我们必须编制溢短单,请确认下并签字。

89. If we find any damaged cargo in hold, do you want to check them yourself?
如果我们在舱内发现残损,你要亲自验看吗?

90. Up to now, we've loaded 5000 tons.
到现在为止,我们装了5000 吨。

91. Please tell the stevedores that all the steel pipe over 40 feet to be stowed athwart the vessel and less 40 feet fore and aft of the vessel.
告诉工人把超过40 英尺的钢管斜放,少于40 英尺的纵放。

92. Please tell the Foremen keep the vessel level during loading.
告诉单船指导员装货时候保持船体平衡。

93. When do you think it convenient to hand the Mate’s Receipt for you to sign?
你认为什么时候叫你签大副收据比较方便?

94. For safety’s sake, please fix a safety net under the gangway.
为了安全起见,请放置一幅安全网在舷梯下面。

95. If you want to put any remarks on the Mate’s Receipt, please let me know first so that I can inform the consignee in time.
如果你想在大副收据上放批注,请先让我知道,以便我即时通知发货人。

96. You have to give a definite figure if you insist on putting remarks on the Mate’s Receipt.
如果你坚持要在大副收据上放批注,请注明确切数字。

97. I don’t think it advisable to put the remarks “said to be “. I suggest that you can put such remarks “the quantity as per SHOST “.  
我认为放:“据说”这个批注是不恰当的,我建议你放“数字根据上海理货”。

98. Would you please tell me something about the cargo condition at the loading port?
请你介绍一下装货港的货物情况。

99. How many tiers high do you want to load in lower hold?
你想在舱里面堆几个高呢?

100. What is the lifting capacity of your ship’s crane?
请问你的船吊的最大负荷量是多少?

101. Chief, the shipping marks on the manifest are indistinct. I want to check them with the Shipping order at the loading port, can you help me?
大副,仓单上的货物标志不够详尽,我想核对一下你的大副收据,可以吗?

102. These broken cases are apparently original damage. They were examined by your duty officer. If you have any doubt, you can ask them about it.
这些残损箱明显是原残,它们都由你的当班副验看过,如果你有任何疑问,你可以询问一下他们。

103. If you want to check the Mate’s Receipt, please inform the captain first, because the Mate’s Receipt was signed by him in our ship.
如果你想核对大副收据,你要先通知船长。因为在我们船上,大副收据是由船长签的。

104. All the export cargo had been thoroughly examined before shipment. If not up to the standard, the cargo is not allowed to export.
所有的出口货物在装船前都被彻底地检查过。如果没有达到标准,货物是不允许出口的。

105. In case there is any damage cargo we’ll have it changed or repaired. Furthermore, we’ll pick out the damaged cargo in the hold or in the sling, if there is any.
万一有残损货,我们会将他们替换或进行修补的。另外如果有残损货,我们会剔出残损货在舱里或关里。

106. Undoubtedly, the cargo is not allowed to ship on board without passing four parties, namely, the shipper, the customs officer, the warehouse keeper and tallyman.
毫无疑问没有经过四个方面即:发货人,海关,仓库员和理货员的检查货物是不允许被上。

107. We usually arrange one tallyman for each gang. His duty is to check figures, sort marks and inspect any possible damage to cargo. You can find him in the hold or on deck or by the shipside.
我们通常每条路安排一个理货员。他的职责是点清数字,分清啧克,检查可能的残损。你会在舱里或码头上或船边发现他们。

108. The ship has to pass joint inspection before sailing.
船舶在开航前必须通过联合检查。

109. It’s true that the stevedores might damage some cargoes during discharging. In that case we will never charge it to your account.
如果工人在卸货过程中真的损坏了货物,在这种情况下我们不会算在你们的帐上

110. Can you set off the overage against the shortage? I can’t tell. Because the number of each bundle is not shown on the manifest.
你能溢短相抵吗?我说不清楚,因为舱单上没有显示每捆的数量。

111. Why do you hold our stevedores responsible for the broken cases?
为什么你要工人对破箱负责?

112. When I checked the damaged cases with the receiver, I cut down all those with slight damage. You know I've done a favour for you .
当我和收货人检查残损箱子时,我剔除了轻微的残损货,你知道我的做法对你是有利的。

113. The foreman says all the winchmen are well trained. They’re skilful in handing winches. He says the question is your winch is too old. And maybe it’s lack of routine maintenance. Therefore, it’s liable to get worn-out when working night and day without a break.
工头说开关手是经过良好的培训的,他们在操作温车时是熟练的,问题是你们的温车太旧了,可能缺乏日常保养,因此当整天连续不断的工作时,易于损坏。

114. There’s no need to argue about it. Look, so far the cargo down below hasn't been touched yet. You can easily find the old traces on all the broken cases.
关于这件事不用争论了,瞧舱底下的货物还没有动过,你可以容易地发现破箱上老的痕迹。

115. The lead ingots are shortlanded in bundles and overlanded in pieces. Here’s the Overland and Shortlanded Cargo List. I wonder why there are so many loose pieces. It’s due to the insufficiency of space. The stevedores at the loading port untied several score of bundles in order to fill the broken space with the loose pieces.
铅锭少捆多支。这是溢短单,我想知道为什么有这么多的散支?由于舱容不够,装港的工人为了用散支填空亏舱,拆了数十捆。[/color][/size][/font][/font]

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击这里 或 拨打24小时举报电话:4000070609 与我们联系。

    猜你喜欢

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章
    喜欢该文的人也喜欢 更多