分享

地道美语1000句 51--100

 昵称190769 2011-03-21
                         
地道美语1000句   51--100
 
51: What’s so funny?

什么事这么好笑?(老外很喜欢用这句话)(上课的时候,几个学生在笑,外教莫名其妙,就说了这句话)

52: -Hey, how do you know that?

-Just a hunch.

-你怎么知道的?

-直觉!

53: If that gets around, I'm finished.

如果那东西传开了,我就玩了!

54: They expect you to keep being a good father.

    他们希望你一直做个好父亲。

55: Don't feel bad. It's all a part of growing up.

   别伤心了,这都是成长的一部分。

56: I'm glad we could lead you in the right direction.

   我很开心,我们能够把你引到正确的方向。

57: What was that for?

这是哪出戏/干什么?

58: That's cool.

    很酷哦。

59: Thanks, Dad. You're my hero.

   谢谢你,老爸,你是我心中的英雄。

60: It'll be a real father-and-son weekend.

   将是一个真正的父子共处的周末
 

61: damn it!
该死(的)!

62: That's good stuff.
   这是好东西。

63: The important thing is that our relationship be based on honesty and mutual respect and trust.
   重要的是,我们的关系应该是建立在诚实互尊互敬的基础上。

64: Man! That was a bad decision.
   哎,这可不是一个好决定啊。

65: I'm dying to meet him.
   我太想见他了。

66: You're not supposed to take it out of the room.
  你不能把它带出房间。

67: -So, Mom. What can I do for you?
-You can get out of my face.
-那么,妈妈,我能为你做点什么?
-从我面前消失!(母子间的谈话,孩子惹妈妈生气了,然后孩子主动上来讨好,妈妈气头上的一句话)

68: It's too damn complicated.
太他妈复杂了。(发牢骚)

69: Nice job.
干的不错。

70: Let's roll.
走吧!(我们先撤了!)
 

71: No need to panic.
不用惊慌。

72: Great to run into you again.
   很高兴有遇到了你。

73: We're not young, baby. All I want is you.
   宝贝,我们都不小了。我所追求的是你啊。

74: -How was the tennis lesson?
-Great. The teacher says I'm a natural.
-网球课上的怎样?
-很好啊,老师说我天生就是打网球的材料。

75: I just lost my appetite.
   我没胃口。

76: May I have a word with you?
   我可以和你说句话吗?

77: You have a nice smile.
   你的笑容真好看。

78: Maybe you should think again.
   可能你要三思啊。

79: The world is divided up between people who like to watch the sunset and those who don't.
   在这个世界上,人可以分成两种:喜欢看日落的人和不喜欢看的人。(有些哲理在里面啊,呵呵)

80: I'm allergic to seafood.
   我对海鲜过敏。
 

81: I don't buy a word of it.
   我根本就不相信。

82: I have no idea what you're talking about.
   我不知道你在说什么。

83: I love to challenge my ability, so never underestimate me.
   我喜欢挑战自己的能力,所以别小看我。

84: - I would like to propose a toast.
- What are we celebrating?
- I’ve got a job.
-我提议大家喝一杯。
-为什么庆祝啊?
-我找到工作了!

85: You set us up.
你耍我们!(我们被你算计了。)

86: I'm sorry I kept you in the dark. I was only trying to protect you.
   很抱歉我隐瞒了你。不过知识为了保护你而已。

87: How generous of you.
   你真是很大方啊。

88: I revel in it.
   我对此很着迷。

89: You win some, you lose some. That is life.
   人生中, 每一个人都会有得有失。

90: If you want it, come and get it.
   想要的话,就过来拿吧。
 

91: Mom, shut your gaping pie hole.
妈妈,不要老是插嘴。

92: Did you hear what I said?
   你听到我说的话了吗?

93: I'm not kidding.
我说正经的!

94: I think I deserve a break. I'm kind of exhausted.
   我觉得我应该休息下。我太累了。

95: You're cute. You got a great voice. You got personality.
   你很可爱。有一副好嗓子。也有性格!

96: - Hello.
- Hi. Long time no see. (=I haven’t seen you for ages.中国人自创,而且回流到外国又相当通用的一句英文)

97: The President hasn't made a public appearance for the last three weeks.
总统已经很就没有三周没有公开露面了。

98: What on earth are you doing?
   你究竟在干什么?

99: I just came by to say good-bye to Sally.
   我只是顺路过来和Sally说再见的。

100: She looks adorable.
   她看起来很可爱。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多