qjzclm / 我的图书馆 / 药店英语1

0 0

   

药店英语1

2011-03-29  qjzclm
P: How do I take the tablets?
患者:这种药片怎么服?
N: Please take 2 tablets each time, 4 times a day.
护士:1次2片,1天4次。
P: How do It take the sucking lozenges?
患者:这种含片怎么服?
N: Please put one under your tongue, don't swallow it.
护士:请放在舌头底下,不要往下咽。
P: How do I take the liquid medicine?
患者:这种水剂药怎么服?
N: Please suck it.
护士:请喝下去。
P: How do I take the pills?
患者:这种丸药怎么服?
N: Please dissolve one pill in water before taking it.
护士:服前请将药丸放在水中溶化。
P: How do I take the syrup?
患者:这种糖怎么服?
N: One teaspoonful, 3 times a day.
护士:每天3次,每次一勺。
P: How do I take the drugs?
患者:这种药怎么服?
N: One line (half a line) 3 times a day. Shake it well before taking it.
护士:每天3次,每次一(半)格。服前先摇匀。
P: How do I take the pain-killers?
患者:这种镇痛药怎么服?
N: Take do I tablet of this pain-killer if you feel pain, but not more than once every 4 hours.
护士:假如你感到疼痛,就服用1片止痛片,但每2次必须间隔4h以上。
P: How do I use this suppository?
患者:这种栓剂怎样用?
N: Insert one into your anus (vagina) every night.
护士:每晚塞一个在肛门内(阴道内)
P: How do I use this adhesive?
患者:这种膏药怎么使用?
N: This is a special adhesive for easing the pain. Apply it to the painful area and change it every 2 days.
护士:这些膏药是镇痛的,帖在疼痛部位,每隔2天更换1次。
P: How do I use this lotion?
患者:这种xiye怎么使用?
N: Apply some of the ointment, and rub it into the skin.
护士:取一些药膏,把它反复涂在皮肤上。
P: How do I use this lotion?
患者:这种洗剂怎么用?
N: paint this lotion to the itching spot with this cotton swab.
护士:用棉签把它涂到痒处即可。
P: How do I use this powder?
患者:那这种药粉怎么用呢?
N: Please dissolve the powder in hot water. Soak your hand (foot) in it for 20 minutes twice a day.
护士:把它溶化在热水里,把你的手(脚)浸在里面20min,每天2次。
P: How do I use the eye-drop and ointment?
患者:这种滴眼剂和眼药膏怎么用?
N: Put the eye-drop into your right eye 4-6 times a day, 1 to 2 drops each time. Squeeze a bit of the ointment on your eyelid every night.
护士:把滴眼剂滴进你的右眼,每天4-6次,每1-2滴。每晚挤一点眼药膏在你的眼皮里。
P: How do I apply the nose drops ?
患者:这种滴鼻剂怎么使用?
N: Bend your head back as far as possible and then drop some in the libse.
护士:尽量把头往后仰,然后滴入鼻孔。
P: How do I apply the ear drop?
患者:这滴耳剂怎么使用?
N: Turn your head to the side, put 1 to 2 drops into your ear. Press the tragus for a few seconds.
护士:把头侧过去,滴1-2滴至耳内,再按耳屏几秒钟。
P: How do I take these big pills?
患者:这么大的药丸怎么吃?
N: Chew and swallow the bits with water or put one in water to dissolve it. Remove the wax before taking it .
护士:咀嚼一下,并用水冲下,或者将药丸溶化在水里。服用之前去掉外面的蜡皮。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击这里 或 拨打24小时举报电话:4000070609 与我们联系。

    猜你喜欢

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章
    喜欢该文的人也喜欢 更多