分享

酒店英语学习手册3

 花开丶半憔悴 2011-04-11

商务中心日常用语
1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel.
欢迎光临海悦酒店。
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening Sir/madam
先生/小姐/早上好/下午好/晚上好。
3. Have a good trip!
祝您旅途愉快!
4. I hope I’m not bothering /disturbing you.
我希望我没有打扰您。
5. Have a seat please.
您请坐。
6. I hope to see you again soon,
我希望能尽快见到您
7. Nice to meet you
.很高兴见到您!
8. How are you doing/going!
您好!
9. Excuse me Sir, here is non-smoking area。
对不起先生,这里是非抽烟区。
10. Would you like some water?
请问您要喝点水吗?

工作操作/During working
11. *I’d like to copy/type/print this.
我想要复印/打字/打印这个。
12. How many copies would you like?
您需要复印多少份?
13. Would you like to make it a little darker/lighter?
要不要我(把颜色)调深/浅一些?
14. Here is your original file/paper。
这是您的原件。
15. *I’ll leave the original file here. Please call me when the copy is ready.
我把原件先放在这里,等复印好了就打电话通知我吧。
16. Would you like me to staple these for you?
我为您装订好这些好吗?
17. Shall I staple them on the left side or at the top?
我是装订在左侧还是上边呢?
18. Shall I enlarge/reduce this to fit A4 paper?
我是不是把它放大/缩小到适合A4的纸张呢?
19. Shall I copy these on both sides of the paper?
我进行双面复印好吗?
20. We don’t have paper that large enough. Shall we copy it to two pieces, and then tape them together?
我们没有这么大的纸。我们分开两块复印,然后粘在一起,好吗?
21. The paper is jammed.
卡纸了。
22. It is out of ink.
没墨了。
23. Your original is not very clear.I can’t guarantee the copy will be good.
您的原件不太清晰,我不能保证复印件的效果很好。
24. *I’d like to send a fax.
我想要发份传真。
25. To where?
发去哪里?
26. *What’s the cost?
你们如何收费?
27. It’s 10 yuan per minute To x x, including/excluding service charge.
发传真到XX是每分钟10元,包括/不包括服务费。
28. The minimum charge is 15 Yuan.
最低收费是15元。
29. Please write down the country code, the area code and their number.
请写下国家代号、区号和对方的号码。
30. The paper is too thick/ .It may jam the machine.
这张纸太厚/薄,可能会卡纸的。
31. Shall I make a copy of this, and then send the copy?
我复印一份,然后将复印件传真过去好吗?
32. Mr.x x ,this is x x from the Business Center. We have received a fax for you should we send it to your room or collect it by yourself?
XX先生,我是商务中心的XX。我们收到给您的一份传真。我们把它送上您的房间还是您自己下来取?
33. What font and size would you like?
您想要什么字体,多大号的?
34. Shall I make the space larger?
我把行距拉开一些好吗?
35. Could you check it?
您检查一下好吗?
36. *Please indent the first line of each paragraph.
请把每个段落的首行缩进一些。
37. Shall I save it to your disk?
我把它存在您的磁盘上好吗?
38. I’m afraid we can only save it on our disks,in case of any virus.
恐怕我们只能存在我们的磁盘上,以防有病毒。
39. *Is there a non-stop flight to London?
有直达伦敦的航班吗?
40. There are several flights a day.
每天有几次航班。
41. We can book a ticket for you.
我们可以为您订票。
42. *I would like a non-smoking seat.
我想要非吸烟区的座位。
43. *I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
44. *I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飞机前部。
45. Which date / day would you like a ticket for?
您要哪一天的票。
46. The Fare is flexible/floating,now it’s 50% discount, but It can change every few minutes.
票价是弹性的/浮动的。现在是5折,可能几分钟后价格会上升或是下降。
47. Which seats would you like?
您要什么位子?
48. First class \ Business class \ Economy class?
您要头等舱还是经济舱?
49. Are the seats together?
座位是要连在一起的吗?
50. Which train would you like to take?
您想坐哪次车?
51. Would you like to take a local train or an express?
您想要坐普通车还是特快车?
52. *I’d like to take train K20.
我要坐K20次。
53. A seat or a berth?
您要座位还是卧铺?
54. One way or a round trip ticket?
单程票还是双程票呢?
55. *Where can I pick up the ticket?
我到什么地方拿机票?
56. I’m afraid that flight/train is fully booked.
恐怕那个航班/火车的票已经订完了。
57. There are no seats available on the flight leaving at 16:15.
在16点15分起飞的航班,座位票已售完。
58. Hard berth tickets are not available now.
硬卧票已经卖完了。
59. How about a soft berth ticket?
软卧怎么样?
60. *A lower berth ticket, please.
我要一张下铺。
61. *How long is the ticket valid?
这车票的有效期是多久?
62. *I’d like to post a letter.
我要寄封信。
63. *I’d like to send a parcel.
我要寄一个包裹。
64. *How much is the postage?
邮费是多少?
65. I’m not sure, I’ll let you know later.
我现在还不清楚,迟一些告诉您,可以吗?
66. *We are going to have a meeting next Monday. I’d like to book some facilities.
我们下星期一要举行一个会议,我来租一些必要的设备。
67. How many people Is this for / will there be?
您一共有几位开会?
68. Do you need a projector and computer?
您需要一部投影仪及电脑吗?
69. Your signature and telephone number here, please.
请签名并留下您的电话号码。
70. Everything will be ready In one hour.
我们会在开会前一个钟准备好一切。
71. Will you come and check it?
您能过来检查一下吗?
72. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
如果有什么能为您效劳的,请告诉我。
73. How long does it take for a letter to go to America from Beijing?
信从北京到美国要多久?
74. Would you want to airmail it or not?
您想要发航空信吗?
75. Would you want the Image Scanning?
请问您要扫描吗?
76. What formant would you like to save?
请问您要想以什么格式储存扫描的文件呢?
77. How would you like to pay for? Charge to your room or by cash?
请问您的付款方式是什么?转房帐还是付现金呢?
78. May I have your welcome card please?
我可以看一下您的欢迎卡吗?
79. Here is the change 8 Yuan for you.
这是找您的8元钱。
80. Please check the virus scan before you place information on the memory stick or disk.
您使用U盘或磁盘时,请先执行扫描病毒后再使用。


[NextPage酒水部日常用语

Seating The Guest
(W: waiter, G: guest)
W: Good evening, sir. Welcome to African Deck!晚上好,先生.欢迎光临菲菲酒廊!
G: Good evening,. I’d like a table for 4.晚上好,我要一张四人桌。
W: A table for 4, would you come this way, please? Be careful of the steps.
Would you like to sit here?/ How about this table? 一张四人桌,好的。这边请,小心台阶。坐这里好吗?
G: It’s fine, thank you. 好的,谢谢。
W: You’re welcome. Sit down, please. I’ll bring the menu, sir. 不客气,请坐。我去拿菜单

注:1 客人到来,首先要打招呼:Good morning/afternoon/evening,, welcome to African Deck !等等的问候语,要让客人感觉到热情。
2 若客人未说来客人数,可主动问询:How many people do you have?/ How many people are there in your party?(您一行有多少人呢?)等,以便引客入位。
3 引客入座,要走在客人的前方,身体稍侧,随时注意客人的情况,可提醒:Would you come this way?(这边请)/Follow me, please. Be careful of the steps.(请跟我来,小心台阶)等
4服务时注意要使用正规的口语,对客人勿说,ok, hi ,hello 等比较随意的用语。

Taking Orders

W: What would you like to drink, sir? 先生,您要喝点什么呢?
G: Give me a Scotch. 给我一份苏格兰威士忌。
W: Would you like your Scotch straight up(no ice) or on the rocks(with ice), sir?
您想净饮还是要加冰块呢,先生?
G Straight up. 净饮。
W: would you like anything else? 好的,您还要点别的吗?
G: Give me some peanuts. 来点花生吧。
W: So, one Scotch without ice and some peanuts, am I right? 一份苏格兰威士忌不加冰的和一份花生,对吗?
G: Yes, thank you.
W: You are welcome. Just a minute, sir. 不客气,先生请稍等。

注:1 特别注意straight up(净饮)on the rocks(加冰)这一说法。因客人用得较多,一定要能听懂。
2 最后来一个确认(confirm),以免出错。
3 看到客人引完可问Would you like one more beer, sir?/ Would you like another drink, sir?请问先生还要来一杯吗?
Serving The Familiar

W: Good evening, Mr. Smith, how are you today? 今天好吗?
Are you having a good time? 过得开心吗?
Did you have a good trip? 旅途开心吗?
How are you doing these days? 最近怎样?
G: Fine, thanks. 很好,谢谢。
W: So, as usual, Bourbon on the rock? 像往常一样,波旁加冰吗?
G: No, this time I want a cup of tonic water. 不,这次我想来一杯汤力水。
W: A cup of tonic water, just a moment, Mr. Smith好的,一杯汤力水.请稍等,史密斯先生。
G: Here you are, your tonic water. Just enjoy it, have a pleasant evening, Mr. Smith.
这是您的汤力水,请慢用。祝您度过一个愉快的晚上,史密斯先生。

注:1 熟客见面一定要能叫出客人的名字。按照光临的密度可使用不同的用语。如:How are you today? 今天好吗?(最近常来)
Are you having a good time? 过得开心吗?(可任意使用)
Did you have a good trip? 旅途开心吗?(得知刚回)
How are you doing these days? 最近怎样?(有一段时间未见)
2 记住常客的喜好,可说So, as usual… 像往常一样……

Presenting The Bill

New Words: cash现金 bill 帐单 receipt发票 change找零,改变 credit card信用卡 sign 签名(动)

1Situation One: Pay By Cash(现金付帐)
(G: guest, W: waiter)
G: Waiter, the bill, please. 服务员,结帐。
W: Yes, sir. 好的,先生。
Here is your check/bill, sir, thank you. 这是您的帐单,先生。谢谢。
G: Here you are. 这里(现金)
W: 200 yuan. Please wait minute. I’ll be back with your changes and receipt.
Here is your changes and receipt, thank you. Good night, hope to see you again.
收您两百元。请稍等,一会给您找零和发票。
(过一会)这是您的找零和发票,谢谢您。晚安,希望再次见到您。
2Situation Two: Pay By credit card(刷卡付帐)
G: Check/take the bill, please. 结帐。
W: Here is your check, sir. 这是您的帐单,先生。
G: Well, may I use my credit card? 那我能用信用卡结帐吗?
W; Sure. What kind(of card) do you have, sir? 当然可.请问先生是什么卡呢?
G: Visa card. Here you are.维萨卡,给。
W: Thank you, I’ll return your card and receipt in a few minutes. 谢谢,请稍等,一会回。
Will you please sign on the bill, sir? 先生,请在帐单上签字。
Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day. 谢谢。再见,祝您愉快。
3. Situation There: Signing The Bill(入房帐)
G: Waiter, may I get my bill? 服务员,能结帐吗?
W: Sure. How would you like to pay for it, sir? 当然,您想怎样付帐呢?
G: I’d like to put it on my hotel bill. 我想挂房帐。
W: May I have your room number? 能告诉我您的房间号码吗?
G: 1208.
W: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you please show me your room key?
在帐单上签上您的名字和房号好吗?请出示您的房间钥匙。
G: Here you are.给你。
W: Could you just sign here, please? 请在这里签字。
G: Ok. 好的。

注:牢记常见的礼貌用语,如:please, thank you, bye-bye等。

以下是几种常见的信用卡:
VS Visa(Bank American card) (美国)维萨卡
AE American Express (美国)运通卡
JCB (日本)信贩卡
MC Master Charge (美国)万事达卡
MC Million Card (日本)百万信用卡
DC Diners Club (美国)大来信用卡
BC Barclays (英国)巴克利卡
FC Federal Card (香港)发达卡
CB Cart Blanche (美国)国际万用卡
OTB (香港)海外信用卡
EC Euro card (英国)欧洲卡
CC Current Card (香港)行通卡
AC Access (英国)阿赛斯卡

服务用语
(一) Asking For Repetition 寻求复述
礼貌地要求对方重说你没有听懂或听清的话,人们大多是不会介意的,但是注意不要说“What?”“Uh?”等,可以这样说:
1. I’m sorry, but I didn’t quite catch you .
抱歉,我没有听清楚您刚才说什么。
2. I beg your pardon?/Pardon?
请原谅,再说一遍好吗?
3. Pardon? madam. I’m afraid I didn’t follow you .
抱歉,夫人,我没有听清楚您刚才说什么。
4. Sorry, but could you say it again?
对不起,能不能再说一遍。
5. Would you mind repeating, please?
您介意再说一遍吗?
6. Could you please repeat a little more slowly?
请您再说慢一点好吗?
注: Pardon?/ I beg your pardon?/ I’m sorry? 这些句子原表示的是歉意,在这里要用升调,表请求复述。

(二) Apologizing 道歉用语
在无心的情况下,服务人员冒犯了客人使客人处于不利或尴尬的处境时,要马上采取措施来补救。补救的第一步就要及时说出一些诚恳的道歉用语,这样才可能很快达到效果。
1.We’ll try our best to take some measures, so that you will be satisfied. 我们将尽力采取一些措施也许您会满意一些。
1. I’m sorry, it’s our fault.
我们将尽力采取一些措施也许您会满意一些。
2. I’m afraid I spilled beer on the tablecloth. Would you mind my changing a clean one?
恐怕我刚才把啤酒洒在桌布上了,我换一张干净的好吗?
3. I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misserved a dish. I’ll change it immediately.
真的很抱歉,我上错了菜。我马上为您换。
4. I feel terrible sorry, but I’ve just broken your teaport.
太对不起了,我把您的茶壶打破了。
5. I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.
我上错汤了,我为此道歉。
6. I want to apologize. Is there anything I could do?
我向您道歉。我可以做些什么吗?
注:以上句型可以灵活组合使用,例如对上错菜表示抱歉,可以将3、5连起来如:I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misserved a dish. I do apologize for this .I’ll change it immediately.2和1也可以连起来使用。

(三) Asking For Opinions 寻求意见
酒店服务人员用语一般都是以问句的形式出现,因为这样比较礼貌,但更重要的是,体现了酒店充分尊重客人的意愿、顾客至上这一原则。
1. How would you like the your steak? Rare, medium rare or well-done?
您希望您的牛排怎么做?嫩点,适中,还是全熟?
2. Would you like a drink first?
您要不要先来点饮料呢?
3. May I take your order, sir?
我可以为您点菜了吗?
4. What sauce would you like to go with your beef?
您的牛肉要配什么汁?
5. May I put the plate away?
能把这盘子收走了吗?
6. Would you like to pay separately or together?
您要分单还是一起付?

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多