分享

精彩朗诵:再别康桥--双语

 稻香居人 2011-07-28


   2010年08月10日 - 芳芷香惠 - 芳芷香蕙欢迎你2010年08月10日 - 芳芷香惠 - 芳芷香蕙欢迎你娟紫欢迎您2010年08月10日 - 芳芷香惠 - 芳芷香蕙欢迎你2010年08月10日 - 芳芷香惠 - 芳芷香蕙欢迎你

  

flash精彩朗诵:再别康桥--双语 - 娟紫 - 娟紫的博客
 
  

 英语版朗诵


flash精彩朗诵:再别康桥--双语 - 娟紫 - 娟紫的博客
flash精彩朗诵:再别康桥--双语 - 娟紫 - 娟紫的博客


Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

再别康桥 徐志摩

      Very quietly I take my leave

轻轻的我走了,
      As quietly as I came here;

正如我轻轻的来;  
     Quietly I wave good-bye
我轻轻的招手

      To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 

作别西天的云彩。

      The golden willows by the riverside 

那河畔的金柳, 
      Are young brides in the setting sun;

是夕阳中的新娘;
      Their reflections on the shimmering waves

波光里的艳影, 
      Always linger in the depth of my heart.

在我的心头荡漾。 

      The floating heart growing in the sludge 

软泥上的青荇,  
      Sways leisurely under the water;

 油油的在水底招摇;
      In the gentle waves of Cambridge

在康河的柔波里,
      I would be a water plant!

我甘心做一条水草。 

      That pool under the shade of elm trees

那树荫下的一潭, 
      Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

不是清泉,是天上虹; 
      Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

揉碎在浮藻间,
      Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?

揉碎在浮藻间,

      To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream 

寻梦?撑一支长篙, 
      To where the green grass is more verdant;

向青草更青处漫溯
      Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

满载一船星辉, 
      And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.

在星辉斑斓里放歌。 

      But I cannot sing aloud 

但我不能放歌,  
      Quietness is my farewell music;

悄悄是别离的笙箫;
      Even summer insects heap silence for me

夏虫也为我沉默,
      Silent is Cambridge tonight!

沉默是今晚的康桥! 

    Very quietly I take my leave 

悄悄的我走了,
      As quietly as I came here;

正如我悄悄的来;
      Gently I flick my sleeves

我挥一挥衣袖,  
      Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away 

 不带走一片云彩。 

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多