分享

口语中总用, 但是想不起来用英语怎么说的话

 niuniuyumami 2011-08-12
  一 日常口语
 
low key 低调

I've been back and forth.我犹豫不定。

squeezed juice 鲜榨的果汁

juice with pulp 带果肉的果汁

side effect 副作用

he can't come to the phone now.他现在不能接电话

herbal tea 花茶

ready for a refill?我再给你倒一杯吧?

I love what u have done with this place.我喜欢这里的布置。

what was tonight?今晚本来要做什么?

I can't feel my hands.我手麻了。

have an affair 外遇

will anyone miss me if i weren't here? 我在不在这里有什么区别吗?

I saw a lot of stuff. 我大开眼界了、

call security 通知警卫

dog walker 遛狗的人

what's up with the greedy?怎么这么贪啊?

work an extra shift 多轮一班

I sensed it was you.我感觉到是你了、

I apologize on behalf of him.我替他道歉。

why are u changing the subject?为什么要转移话题?

this is so meant to be!这就是天意!

there's no need to place blame.没有指责的必要。

curling iron 卷发机

it's gonna leave a stain。这要留印子的。

I have part of the fault.我也有责任。

distract her with a doll 拿娃娃哄她开心

they are all well received 收到的反响都很好

talk u up 说你的好话

stand firm to 努力坚持

I was just leering 我只是用余光看看

organize my thoughts 整理思绪

get a little preoccupied 事先有事

no way to recover 没有掩饰的机会了

bouncy 活泼

Intern 实习生

mug抢劫

drug dealer 毒贩子

admire your candor你还真胆大

we are rolling摄像机正在拍摄

hairnet发罩

go through this stack 看看这一叠

r u spying on  me?你监视我?

just messing with u!跟你开玩笑呢!

enough is enough!闹够了

flyers 寻人(物)海报

it's insensitive of me。我这么做很伤人

u don't have to be brag。拽什么啊?

nod along 跟着点头

a totally separate subject 完全题外话

I thought it was the other way around 我以为是反过来的

close my account 注销银行卡

cuff him 把他铐起来

Woody,tingly 痒

creep me out 雷死我了

no peeking不要偷看啊

sneakbite kit毒蛇解药

I feel wild today 我今天好亢奋!

I'm kind of beat 我有点累了

my ears r ringing so bad.我耳鸣得厉害。

can u get the door?你能去开门吗

make a huge fool of myself 出了洋相

r u mocking me?你嘲笑我?

hatrack 草包

sth.is beyond crap 那是扯淡

any luck?找到了吗?

don't u rush me.别催我!

it doesn't count.那不算。

she's gonna be crushed.她会崩溃的。

she's healed.她好了。(病或者伤害)

goose bumps 鸡皮疙瘩

overreact 反应过度

patch things up with sb.和某人修复关系

pierce my ears 打耳洞

corss that off my list 从单子上划掉

how did it go?怎么样?

present an award 颁奖

natural charisma 天生丽质

cut him some slack 放他一马

get over with 忘记

get in line排队(everybody get in line)大家排好队

I don't have the energy for this我没有能力应付这个

you got me.你还真问住我了
 
   二  “想不开”英语里是怎么表达的?

  1. Don't take such small things to heart。

  别为这些小事想不开。

  2. She was deserted by her lover, and in despair she took her own life。

  她被爱人抛弃,一时想不开就自杀了。

  3. He is a gloomy person, who always holds a pessimistic view towards things。

  他就是个悲观的人,无论什么事总是想不开。

  4. Why are you so pessimistic? While there is life, there is hope。

  你别这么想不开,留得青山在,不怕没柴烧!

  5. He took things too hard, and ended his life by hanging himself at home。

  因为一时想不开,他在家结束了自己的生命。

  6. He hasn't come round yet. Could you try and straighten him out?

  他还没有想通呢,你开导开导他好吗?


    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多