分享

和莎莫的500天(剧本台词中英文对照)(下)

 kittywei 2011-09-04

500days of summer  脚本台词 (下)
(声明:本剧本来源于网络,版权归电影公司所有,此脚本仅为学习交流之用,请勿用于商业用途,否则后果自负。另外,此脚本汉语翻译的不是很地道,还希望大家给予指正。)

May I have your attention, please?
各位旅客请注意
Passengers boarding the train in Los Angeles, please...
乘至洛杉矶的旅客们
have your tickets out and ready for collection.
请您准备好车票以备出示

 

Hi, Tom!
嗨  Tom
Hey. Summer.
嗨  Summer
I must have walked right by you. Yeah.
- 我刚才没注意到你   - 是吗
Well, um, what are you doing? Are you going to Millie's?
 你是要去哪  米莉家么
Me too. Cool.
- 我也是   - 太好了
- I forgot you knew her. - Yeah, we worked together all that time, so-
- 我忘了你认识她    - 恩  我们一起工作...
of course. I love Millie. She's the sweetest.
- 当然  - 我喜欢米莉  她很可爱
She is.

- How are you? - I'm good.
- 你怎么样   - 不错
Good. L-I wrote to you. I never heard back, but-
恩  我给你写信  但没收到过你的 ..
Yeah. Yeah. Sorry about that. L- I just, you know-
哦  抱歉  我只是..
It got kind of crazy, and the holidays came up, so work was-
这些天过得一团糟  这放假了也不得休息  工作...
You still working for Vance?
你还在万斯那儿干
Yeah.

Well, I was gonna go get a coffee if you wanna-
哦  我正要去喝杯咖啡 你 ..
"The Architecture of Happiness."
 " 幸福建筑 "
Yeah. That looks like a good book.
 看起来很不错
Yeah, it's-
恩 ..
Well, I don't want to bother you. No, no. I, um-
- 我不想打扰你   - 不 没事
Yeah, let's get coffee.
走吧  喝杯咖啡
After you.

 

# Sweet #
# Disposition #
# Never #
# Too soon #
# A moment, a love A dream aloud #
# A kiss, a cry our rights, our wrongs #

 

You look nice. Thanks.
- 你看起来很精神   - 谢谢
So do you. # Sweet #
你也是
well? # Disposition ##
走吧
Penis.
鸡巴
No.

I now pronounce you husband and wife.
现在我宣布你们结为夫妻
You may kiss the bride.
你可以吻新娘了

 

# Helping the kids out of their coats #
# Wait, the babies haven't been born #
# Oh, oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh #
# Unpacking the bags and setting up #
# And planting lilacs and buttercups #

 

okay. What else you got?
接下来呢
Well, you snore. No, I don't.
- 你打呼噜   - 没有
You do. No, I don't.
- 当然有  - 我没有
Yeah. Well, you do too.
好吧   你也打过
Oh, I definitely do. And your feet reek.
- 当然    - 你脚还臭
That one time! No, every time.
- 就一次   - 每次都是
That one time! No.
- 就那一天好吧   - 别狡辩了
That one time especially, but every time.
- 每天都是  那一次格外臭
And when you wake up, your hair, it sticks up like that.
你起床的时候  头发都竖起来了
It's ridiculous. You're ridiculous.
- 真好笑  - 你真恶趣味
Your favorite Beatle is Ringo.
披头士里你最爱林戈
Damn right!
太对了
Ringo's the best. Ringo is-
- 林戈最棒   - 林戈..
Goose! Oh! Oh! Oh!
笨蛋
Man! He's fast. Damn! All right.
他太快了  算了
You got me. Duck.
你抓到我了 我是鸭子
Duck.
鸭子

 

# At last #
# My love has come along #
# My lonely days are over #
One, two, three.
一  二  三
# And life is like a song #

 

Wanna dance? Yeah.
跳支舞吧
Okay.
好吧

 

# Oh, at last #
# The skies above are blue # Hey, I was wondering, um-
 我..

 

I was gonna maybe have a party on Friday, um,
周五我可能要开个派对
on our rooftop that has, like, a really nice garden,
在我家屋顶上  那个小花园
if you want to come.
那个  你来吗
Yeah. # For you are mine #
好吧
If you're not busy.
如果你不忙
# At last #  I don't think I will be.
应该不会

They're good, huh? They are good.
- 很不错 对吧   - 很棒

I guess I just got lucky.
我想我人品爆发了
Um, we met in elementary school.
我们从小学就认识了
In seventh grade we had the same class schedule,
七年级时我们课表都一样
and, uh,
怎么说呢
we just clicked, you know?
我们很合拍
Love?
爱情
Shit, I don't know.
该死  我可不太懂
As long as she's cute and she's willing, right?
只要她愿意  又可爱  对吧
I'm flexible on the cute, so-
其实可不可爱也无所谓

 

Twenty-one years.
二十一年了
She's the light that guides me home.
她是指引我回家的明灯
Yes, that is from one of our cards.
好吧  没错  是我引用贺卡上的话
No. Someone else wrote it.
不  别人写的
Doesn't make it less true.
但说的很对

 

I think technically the "girl of my dreams"...
我认为纯粹的 " 梦中女孩 "
would probably have, like, a really bodacious rack, you know.
要有.. 呃... 火辣的身材
Maybe different hair.
与众不同的发型
Probably- You know, she'd probably be a little more into sports.
喜欢运动   的更好点
But, um, truthfully,
但事实是
Robyn's- Robyn's better than the girl of my dreams.
罗宾比我的梦中女孩还要好
She's real.
她真实

 

# He never, ever saw it coming at all #
# Never, ever saw it coming at all #

 

Tom walked to her apartment,
Tom 去了她的公寓
intoxicated by the promise of the evening.
沉醉在那晚的约定中
# It's all right It's all right # He believed that this time...
他相信这次
his expectations would align with reality.
期待会与现实并行

# It's all right #
期待                                             现实

# Hey, open wide Here comes original sin #

Hi. Hey.
- 嗨   - 嘿
You look nice.
真帅
Yeah. Thanks.
谢谢
I like your tie. Wow! Hi.
我喜欢你的领带
How you doing? Good. How are you?
- 最近好吗   - 还行  你呢
Good.
不错

# It's all right It's all right, it's all right #
# It's all right #

I, um, brought you something.
这个是送你的
That's so nice.
真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
You shouldn't have. That's so nice. It's the-
你太客气了   真不错
Thank you so much. No problem.
太谢谢你了
I'm excited to read it. Yeah.
我都迫不及待想读了
Come on.
咱们过去吧

 

# And we're going to these meetings #

 

- So, Tom, what is it that you do? - Uh, I write greeting cards.
- Tom 你做什么工作的  - 我为贺卡撰写贺词
Tom could be a really great architect if he wanted to be.
如果 Tom 愿意  他会是个很棒的建筑师
That's unusual.
真奇怪
I mean, what made you go from one to the other?
我是说  你怎么会放弃当建筑师
I guess I just figured,
我想
why make something disposable, like a building,
与其做那些一次性的东西  比如建筑
when you can make something that lasts forever, like a greeting card?
不如做些永恒的东西  比如贺卡  你说呢

# It's all right It's all right #
# It's all right It's all right #

 

what?
什么
Do you guys know each other?
你们认识吗

 

# No one's got it all #
# Power to the people We don't want it #
# we want pleasure And the TVs try to rape us #
# And I guess that they're succeeding #
# And we're going to these meetings #
# But we're not doing any meeting #
# And we're trying to be faithful #
# But we're cheating cheating, cheating #
# I'm the hero of the story Don't need to be saved #
# It's all right #
# It's all right It's all right, it's all right #
# It's all right It's all right #
# It's all right It's all right, it's all right #
# It's all right It's all right #
# No one's got it all #
# All, all #
# All, all ##
# Hung up and bent on a stranger #
#Just trying to swing a full-time ride #
# I never knew the cold hand of danger #
# Till I met this one and took it inside #
# Now I can't get near it #

 

Get a room! Really.
去开房吧 

 

# My cover's blown #
# I walked in the rain like a drone #
# All the way to Marquette #
# The infinite pet #
# Oh, no #
# No, no, no, no, no #
# Cheaper than all your threats #

# No, no ##

 

 Shit.

I've been calling you every five minutes. Are you okay?
我每5分钟给你打次电话  你没事吧
I'm great. What happened to you?
- 我很好   - 你怎么了
I don't wanna talk about it. You always wanna talk about it.
- 我不想谈这个   - 你以前可不这样
Not this. Okay. Well, come on. Let's go.
- 这次不一样   - 别这样  走
Where are we going? It's Thursday!
- 去哪    - 今天是周四

This one says, "Go for it!"
这个人说 " 加油 "
And this one says, "You can do it!"
这个说 " 你能做到 "
We have a whole line of inspirational photographic cards...
我们有一系列富有灵感的照片贺卡
featuring Pickles, my cat.
上面都是我的小猫 " 泡菜 "
I think people will really enjoy them.
人们肯定会很喜欢
- Thank you. Good job, Rhoda.
- 谢谢   - 干得不错
That's inspirational stuff.
挺有创意的
Okay. Who's next?
好的  下一个是谁
We haven't heard from Sympathy in a while.
好长时间没有慰问组的了
Hansen? Yeah?
- Hansen   - 哦
The Winter Collection? Do you have anything to contribute?
冬日收藏系列  你有什么建议么
Uh, no.
没有
I really don't.
真没有
Okay.
好吧
We'll come back to you. Uh, McKenzie?
过会再叫你   麦肯齐
Actually, you know what? Yes, Tom?
- 事实上  那些..  - 什么
Can I say something about the cat? Well, okay.
- 那只猫  我能说两句吗    - 当然
Yeah, uh, this is-
那么 .. 这样
And, Rhoda, no disrespect here,
罗拉  我只是就事论事
but, um, this is total shit.
但这真的很水
Tom! "Go for it" and "You can do it"?
- Tom    - " 加油 " 和 " 你能做到 "
That's not inspirational. That's suicidal.
那不是创意  那是自杀
If Pickles goes for it right there, that's a dead cat.
如果 " 泡菜 " 真的去寻找了  它就成死猫了
These are lies. We're liars.
骗人的  我们都是骗子
Think about it. Why do people buy these things?
想想吧   为什么人们买这些
It's not 'cause they want to say how they feel.
不是因为他们想说这些
People buy cards 'cause they can't say how they feel, or they're afraid to.
人们买贺卡  是因为他们不能或不敢  说出他们想说的
We provide the service that lets them off the hook.
我们提供服务  好让他们摆脱这些
You know what? I say, to hell with it! Let's level with America.
知道吗   这真扯蛋  让我们对美国人说实话吧
At least let them speak for themselves! Right?
起码让他们说出自己心里话
I mean, look! What- what is this? What does it say?
看看  这些都是什么  写的什么
"Congratulations on your new baby." Right?
" 恭喜你喜得贵子 "   是吗
How 'bout, "Congratulations on your new baby.
为什么不是 " 恭喜你鬼混出来的儿子出生
- That's it for hanging out. Nice knowing you." - Sit down, Hansen.
认识你真高兴 " - 坐下 Hansen
How 'bout this one, with all the pretty hearts on the front? I know where

this is going. Yep!
这个呢  这个有爱心封面的  我知道里面是什么
"Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart. I love you."
" 情人节快乐  甜心  我爱你 "
That sweet? Ain't love grand?
真甜蜜  爱情多伟大
This is exactly what I'm talking about.
这就是我想说的
What does that even mean, "love"?
它到底是什么  爱情
Do you know? Do you? Anybody?
你知道吗   你   谁知道
Tom
Tom
If somebody gave me this card, Mr. Vance, I would eat it.
如果谁给我这样的卡片  万斯先生  我就吃了它
It's- It's these cards, and the movies, and the pop songs-
就是这些卡片  电影  流行歌曲
They're to blame for all the lies...
它们该对所有的谎言负责
and the heartache, everything.
心痛  和所有的一切
And we're responsible. I'm responsible.
我们有责任  我也有责任
I think we do a bad thing here.
我认为我们在做错事
People should be able to say how they feel- how they really feel-
人们说出他们的感受  他们真实的感受
not, you know, some words that some strangers put in their mouths.
而不是让那些陌生人帮他们说
Words like "love"...
就像 " 爱 "
that don't mean anything.
那没任何价值
Sorry. I'm sorry. I, uh-
对不起  抱歉
I quit. I'm-
我辞职 
There's enough bullshit in the world without my help.
这世界已经够扯蛋了  不需要我了

 

All right. Next we do running drills.
好了  下次我们做跑步练习
Hey, you're sketching again.
嗨  你又在画画了
Yeah, well, just doodling.
我只是乱画的
Okay, Tom. We got 20 seconds. Talk to me. You okay?
Tom  我有20秒  告诉我   没事吧
Yeah, I'm good. I'm great.
没事  我很好
You know, my friends are all in love with you.
我那些朋友们都很喜欢你
You know, it's like we said.
就像俗话说
Plenty of other fish in the sea. Thanks.
- 天涯何处无芳草  - 谢谢
But, uh, those are guppies.
但也有食人鱼
Yeah.

Hey, Tom? Mmm.
- Tom  - 嗯
Look, I know you think that she was the one,
我知道你你认为  她就是你的命中注定
but I don't.
但我不觉得
Now, I think you're just remembering the good stuff.
你只记得那些好的那一面
Next time you look back, I, uh-
下次  当你回首往事的时候..
I really think you should look again.
我真觉得你该好好想想了

 

It's playing at 5:00. Do you wanna see it?
- 5点开始   - 你想去看吗
Um, I don't know. We could just go back to your place or-
不知道 你该回去了
No, I really want to see it. Let's go.
不 我想去看  走吧

# Time it was and what a time it was #
# It was #
# A time of innocence #
# A time of confidences #

 

You okay? Yeah.
- 你没事吧   - 没事
What- what is it? The movie?
怎么了  电影..
It's nothing. I'm just- I'm just being stupid.
没事  我  我太傻了
Yeah? Yeah.
- 是吗   - 恩

# Preserve your memories They're all that's left you ##

 

It pains me we live in a world...
没人听说过留兰香的世界
where nobody's heard of Spearmint.
真让人痛心
I've never heard of them. I put 'em on that mix I made you.
- 我就没听说过他们   - 我把他们放进了我给你的混音碟里
They're track one.
第一首就是
Oh, yeah.
哦  对
So, what do you wanna do?
那么  接下来干嘛
I think I'm just gonna call it a day.
我想我该走了
You don't wanna get some dinner? Are you hungry?
不想一块吃晚饭吗   你不饿吗
You all right?
你没事吧
I'm just tired. Okay.
- 我只是有点累了   - 好吧
I got it. Pancakes!
我有个好主意   薄烤饼

 

# Oh, girl, I don't know all the reasons why #
# I found the answer looking in your eye #
# I go out walking all day long #
# Take away this lonely man Soon he will be gone #
# 'Cause I'll tell you everything #
# About living free #
# Yes, I can see you, girl #
# Can you see me #
# You don't need to know what I do all day #
# It's as much as I know watch it waste away #
# 'Cause I'll tell you everything #
# About living free #
# Yes, I can see you, girl #
# Can you see me #
# 'Cause I'll tell you everything #
# About being free ##

 

Hey, Tom.
嗨 Tom
I thought I might see you here.
我想也许能在这见到你
I always loved this place, ever since you brought me.
你带我来过后  我就爱上这里了
So I, uh-
那么 ..
I guess I should say congratulations.
我是不是该说  恭喜了
Only if you mean it.
除非你真心诚意
Ah. Well, in that case-
好吧  既然这样..
So, are you okay?
最近怎么样
01:22:38,078 --> 01:22:41,122
I will be, eventually.
总会好起来的
You wanna- Hmm.
 你 ..
I like your suit. Ah, thanks.
- 这件衣服真不错   - 谢谢
You look sharp.
看起来很精神
So do you. Thanks.
- 你也是    - 谢谢
I quit the office. You did?
- 我辞职了    - 真的吗
I didn't know. That's great!
我都不知道  真棒
And you, um-
你..
you're married.
你结婚了
Yeah. It's crazy, huh?
很难以置信  对吧
You should have told me when we were at the- I know.
- 以前你告诉过我  在 ..   - 我知道
You know, at the wedding when we were dancing.
在婚礼上 我们跳舞的时候
Well, he hadn't asked me yet. But he was in your life.
- 当时他还没有向我求婚   - 但是他已经走进了你的生活
Yeah. So why'd you dance with me?
那你为什么还要跟我跳舞
'Cause I wanted to.
因为我想
You just do what you want, don't you?
你只是做你想做的  是吗
You never wanted to be anybody's girlfriend,
你从来不想做谁的女朋友
and now you're somebody's wife.
而你现在却是谁的妻子
Surprised me too.
我也很吃惊
I don't think I'll ever understand that.
我可能永远都理解不了
I mean, it doesn't make sense.
我是说  这不合情理
It just happened.
可事实就是这样
Right, but that's what I don't understand. What just happened?
对  可这就是我理解不了的   怎么就这样了
I just- I just woke up one day, and I knew.
我只是一觉醒来   然后就明白了
Knew what?
明白什么
What I was never sure of with you.
那些和你在一起  一直不能确定的
You know what sucks?
那真的很糟糕
Realizing that everything you believe in is complete and utter bullshit.
当你发现你的信仰全是狗屎的时候
It sucks. What do you mean?
- 真糟   - 什么
Uh, you know, destiny, and soul mates, and true love,
就是 命运 精神伴侣 真爱
and all that childhood fairy tale nonsense.
那些童话 什么的
You were right. L-I should have listened to you.
你是对的  我应该听你的
No. Yeah. What? What are you smiling at?
- 不   - 什么  你笑什么
Tom. What?
- Tom   - 恩
What are you looking at me like that for?
你这样看着我干嘛
Well, you know,
那些..
I guess it's 'cause...
我觉得..
I was sitting in a deli and reading Dorian Gray
我在店里看 道林·格雷
and... a guy comes up to me...
然后一个人走过来
and asked me about it,
问我那本书怎么样
and... now he's my husband.
现在  他是我的丈夫
Yeah. And... so?
然后呢
So, what if I'd gone to the movies?
如果我去看看电影了呢
What if I had gone somewhere else for lunch?
或者我去吃午饭
What if I'd gotten there 10 minutes later?
要么晚去了那10分钟呢
It was-
那好像..
It was meant to be.
那好像是注定好的
And I just kept thinking,
然后我就不停的想
Tom was right. No.
- Tom是对的   - 不
Yeah, I did.
真的
I did.
真的
It just wasn't me that you were right about.
只是你的那个人不是我
I should go.
我该走了
But I'm really happy to see that you're doing well.
看到你过的不错  我真的很高兴
Summer!
Summer
I really do hope that you're happy.
祝你幸福

 

Most days of the year are unremarkable.
一年中的很多天都是很平凡的
They begin and they end...
开始 结束
with no lasting memories made in between.
没有留下任何回忆
Most days have no impact...
大多数对生活没什么影响
on the course of a life.
在一生中

 

May 23 was a Wednesday.
5月23日  一个星期三

 

Are you interviewing? Sorry?
 - 你是来面试的吗   - 什么
Are you interviewing for the position?
你是来面试这个职位的吗
Oh, yeah. Why? Are you? Yeah.
- 对  什么  你呢   - 也是
Mm-hmm.

My competition.
我的竞争者
It would appear.
看来是的
Yeah. So, a little awkward.
有点尴尬
Yeah.

Well, I hope you, um, don't get the job.
那么.. 祝你面试失败 
Well, I hope you don't get the job.
那我也祝你 面试失败
Have I seen you before?
我以前见过你吗
Me? I don't think so.
应该没有
Do you ever go to Angelus Plaza?
你去过祈祷广场吗
Yes. That's, like, my favorite spot in the city.
当然 那是我最喜欢的地方
Yeah. Okay. Except for the parking lots, but-
除了那些停车场
Yeah. L- I agree. Yeah, yeah.
- 同意   - 对
I think I've seen you there. Really?
- 我见过你   - 真的
Yeah. I haven't seen you.
 我没见过你
You must not have been looking.
你一定是在看其他什么

 

If Tom had learned anything,
如果说Tom学到了什么
it was that you can't ascribe great cosmic significance...
那就是你不能把那些意义归结于
to a simple earthly event.
简单的小事
Coincidence. That's all anything ever is.
巧合  每时每刻都在发生
Nothing more than coincidence.
仅仅是巧合

 

Tom Hansen. Yeah.
Tom Hansen   恩
Come on back. Thank you.
- 该你了   - 谢谢

Tom had finally learned there are no miracles.
Tom 终于明白了  没有奇迹
There's no such thing as fate.
没有那么多命运
Nothing is meant to be.
没什么注定的
He knew. He was sure of it now.
他懂了  很确定

Tom was- Sorry. Um-
Tom-  抱歉
I just left, uh- Can l- one second.
我忘了.. 等一下
He was pretty sure.
确信
- Hey. - You again.
- 嘿   - 又是你
Yeah. I, uh, was just wondering...
我只是觉得...
if maybe after this, if, um, you-
也许在面试过后... 你..
you want to get some coffee or something.
是否可以一起去喝咖啡什么的
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sort of supposed to meet someone after this.
结束后我可能要见一个人
Okay.
好吧
Sure.
好的
What's that? Why not?
- 什么   - 没问题
Okay. Well, then I'll just, uh- I'll wait for you-
- 好  那我过会... 我等你
we- We'll figure it out. We'll figure it out.
- 我们再商量吧    - 我们再商量
- My name's Tom. - Nice to meet you. I'm Autumn.
- 我是 Tom   - 很高兴认识你 我是 Autumn

# She's got you high and you don't even know yet #
# She's got you high and you don't even know yet #
# The sun's in the sky It's warming up your bare legs #
# And you can't deny you're looking for the sunset #
# She's got you high and you don't even know yet #
# It's the search for the time before it leaves without you #
# Have you lost your mind or has she taken all of yours too #
# What's this about I figured love would shine through #
# We've lost romance This world, its turns will see you through #
# open your mind Believe it's gonna come true #
# Keep romance alive and hope she's gonna tell you #
# What's this about I figured love would shine through #
# We've lost romance This world, its turns will see you through #
# open your mind Believe it's gonna come true #
# Keep romance alive and hope she's gonna tell you #
# She's got you high and you don't even know yet #
# The sun's in the sky It makes for happy endings #
# You can't deny you want a happy ending #
# What's this about I figured love would shine through #
# We've lost romance This world, its turns will see you through #
# open your mind Believe it's gonna come true #
# Keep romance alive and hope she's gonna tell you #
# She's got you high #
# What's this about I figured love would shine through #
# We've lost romance This world, its turns will see you through #
# open your mind Believe it's gonna come true #
# Keep romance alive and hope she's gonna tell you #
# What's this about I figured love would shine through #
# We've lost romance This world, its turns will see you through #
# open your mind Believe it's gonna come true #
# Keep romance alive and hope she's gonna tell you #
# She's got you high ##

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多