分享

接/打电话英语口语

 cinnamon 2011-10-24
 
接/打电话英语口语
2008年04月07日 星期一 22:57

接/打电话英语口语

电话英语词汇:

(打)电话:phone、telephone、call

公用电话:public phone

(投币式)公用电话:pay phone

公用电话亭:telephone booth

电话外线outside line

电话(内线)分机:extension

区域号码:area code

电话答录机:telephone answering machine

一、打电话礼节

(一)如果你身边没有电话,需要借电话用,可用下面两句(不过不是熟人人家一般不会借给你):

May I use your phone? 我可以借您的电话用一下吗?

Would you mind if I use your phone? 你不介意我用你的电话吧?

(二)如果你打电话给别人,对方一接电话,你就要报上自己的名字(identity yourself),说:"Hello, this is...speaking."不要等待对方追问你是谁。

A、如果有急事时,可用下面的表达方法:

1. It’s urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number? 我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码?

2. Could you tell me where I can reach her? 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?

3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now. 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到他。

B、万一你拨通了一个号码,却从对方接听时的口气,发觉你可能拨错电话时,千万不要反问人家:"What number is this?"而是要问你拨的号码对不对,例如:"Is this 715-0456?" 如果对方告诉你拨错了,赶快说:"I'm sorry."然后把电话轻轻挂上。打错电话常用的表达法有:

1. I’m sorry I have the wrong number. 抱歉我打错电话了。 (打错电话通常用:have the wrong number 表示)

2. Is this 02-2718-5398? 这里是02-2718-5398吗?

3. Sorry to have bothered you. 很抱歉打扰你了。

4. I’m sorry. I think I must have dialled the wrong number. 很抱歉。我想我一定是打错电话了。

5. Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344我可以核对一下电话号码吗?是不是2211-3344?

C、如果听不清楚对方讲话时,可用下述表达:

1. Sorry, I didn’t catch you. 对不起,我听不懂你说的。

2. Sorry, I didn’t understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。

3. Sorry, I didn’t get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。

4. I can’t hear you very well. 我听不太清楚。

5. I can barely hear you. 我几乎听不到你说的。

6. I’m having trouble hearing you. 我听不清楚。

7. We have a bad connection. 通讯效果不太好。

8. I can’t catch what you are saying. 我听不太清楚你说的话。

D、发生上面的情况,你可以请对方在重复一遍,你可以说:

1. Pardon?请再说一遍好吗?

2. Excuse me? 请再说一遍?上列两句都是对不起之意,但用在会话上,如果后面没有接说明,并且语尾上扬,就是要对方再说一次。听到这句话时就要知道对方要自己再说一遍。

3. I beg you pardon? 能请你再说一遍吗?(此句有请求对方原谅及再说一次的意思)

4. Could you repeat that, please? 能请你再说一遍吗?

5. Would you say that again? 你能再说一遍吗?

E、另外,请对方说慢点的说法有:

1. Would you speak more slowly? 你能再说慢一点吗?

2. Could you speak up a little? 你能在大声一点吗?(speak up 大声说=speak out)

3. Would you speak more clearly? 你能再说清楚一点吗?

4. Would you explain more for me? 可以为我解释一遍吗?

5. Please speak a little louder. 请讲大声一点。

6. Would you slow down, please?清说慢一点好吗?

F、通常不要深夜打电话。早晨太早打电话也是不礼貌的。一般说来,打电话最适当的时间是上午九点以后到晚上九点半以前。电话响了六响(six rings)还没有人接,不是对方不在家,就是他不方便接,或甚至不愿意接,最好是把它挂断了。如果确有急事,很晚或很早打电话给对方,要先道歉,说法有:

1. I’m sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。

2. I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)

3. I hope I didn’t wake you up so early. 我希望这么早没有吵到你。

4. I’m sorry to call you so early. 对不起这么早打电话来。

5. I’m sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你。

G、打电话应该要言不繁。如果你打电话时预知这通电话不可能三言两语就结素,最好先问对方: "Is this a convenient time to talk?"(现在讲电话方便吗?)免得对方正有急务待理,或有客人在旁,又须听你长时间电话,造成尴尬场面。讲完该讲的话时,通常由拨电话的先说:"Goodbye."对方可能加一句:"Thank you for your calling."然后双方挂上电话。

H、若对方不在,可用以下说法:

1. It’s nothing important. 没什么重要事。

2. It’s nothing urgent. Thank you, good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。

3. I’ll call her again. 我会再打给她。

4. I’ll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。

5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。

6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?

7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。

8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?

9. Please have her return my call.请她回电话给我。

10. Could you ask him to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗?

11. Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。

12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。

13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 请他给2233-4455回电话.

I、如果需要转到分机,可用:

1. May I have extension two-one-one? 能帮我转分机211?

2. Can I have extension two-one-one, please? 能帮我转分机211吗?

3. May I speak to David, extension tow-one-one? 我可以找211分机的大卫吗?

4. Extension two-one-one, please. 请转211。

5. Please connect me with extension two-one-one. 请帮我转分机211。

6. Could you put me through to the personnel department, please? 请您帮我转到人事部好吗?

二、接电话礼节

A、接别人打来的电话时,如果对方未报姓名,你可以礼貌地问:"Who's calling, please?"假如对方电话中要找的人是你的家人或室友,你也应该问这句话,先让接电话的人知道是谁打来的。

B、假如你接到别人拨错的电话,你可以说: "I think you have the wrong number. This is 715-0456."然后把电话轻轻挂上。不要摔电话!他拨错电话号码很可能是无心的。

三、电话英语大全

1.Hello,is this 4474716?喂,是4474716号吗?

2.I'd like to speak to Mr.Wang.我想和王先生讲话。

3.I'm sorry.Mr.Wang is out right now.对不起,王先生现在不在。

4.May I know when he'll be back?您能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?

5.This is his wife speaking.我是他的妻子。

6.Can I take a message for him?要我转告吗?

7.May I have your name,please?请问您是谁?

8.Is he available?他能接电话吗?

9.I'll just find out for you.我给您看看他在不在?

10.Hello,are you still there?喂,您没挂断吧?

11.Who is that speaking?请问您是谁?

12.I'm so sorry that I made such an early phone call.对不起我这么早打电话。

13.Who do you wish to talk to?您要找谁呀?

14.Is Sue James in?休·詹姆斯在吗?

15.Hello!Is Sue there?喂!是休吗?

16.Yes,speaking.是的,我就是。

17.Beijing Trading Campany.May I help you?北京贸易公司。请问有何贵干?

18.We have two Zhongs.我们这里有两位先生姓钟。

19.Is that Bob Zhong,or John Zhong?你要接Bob钟,还是John钟?

20.I'm sorry,he's not in the office now.很抱歉,他现在不在办公室。

21.Do you have any idea when he'll be back?你知道他何时回来吗?

22.I have no idea(when he'll be back.)我不知道(他何时回来)。

23.Can you ask him to call me when he comes back?他回来时请告诉他打电话给我好吗?

24.It's urgent.有急事。

25.I'm sorry but he's in Shanghai on business.很抱歉,他出差去上海了。

26.Probably sometime tomorrow.可能明天(回来)。

27.Is there anyone else who can help me?有没有其他的人能帮我?

28.OK.I'll just put you through.好的,我这就给您转接。

29.Just a moment,please…请稍候。

30.You're welcome.别客气。

31.Is Mary there?玛丽在吗?

32.Mary is out right now.玛丽现在不在。

33.Why don't you call back later this afternoon?您不妨今天下午再打来。

34.When will she be back?她何时会回来?

35.Will it be too late if I call around 10∶00 this evening?如果我在晚上10点左右打来会不会太晚?

36.Yes.You have the right number.是的,您打对了。

37.Please connect me with Mr.Lee.请帮我接李先生。

38.Who is calling,please?请问您是哪一位?

39.Are you still on the line?你没挂断吧?

40.I'm sorry,but he has a visitor right now.对不起,他现在有客人。

41.Could you hold a little longer?请再多等一会儿。

42.Or shall I put you through to his secretary?或者我给您接到他的秘书那儿,好吗?

43.Shall I tell him you called?我告诉他您来过电话,好吗?

44.Well,actually,I'd rather call back later.我还是迟些再打来吧。

45.When is a good time to call?什么时候打来最合适?

46.Why don't you try agian in an hour?一个小时后您再打过来,好吗?

47.Good afternoon.David Brown's office.下午好。这里是大卫·布朗办公室。

48.This is Prof.Davis from the University of Washington.我是华盛顿大学的戴维斯教授。

49.Would you mind waiting a few minutes?您等一会儿好吗?

50.I'll just trying to find him.我正试着找他呢。

51.Yes.Go ahead,please.是的,请讲。

52.I'm sorry,but he is in a meeting now.很抱歉,他正在开会。

53.The best time to catch him would be 5∶30.最容易找到他的时间是5∶30。

54.Could you possibly ask him to call me back?你可以叫他给我回个电话吗?

55.Of course.What number are you on?好的。您的号码是多少?

56.He has my number but I'll give it to you just in case.他有我的号码,但我还是给你吧,以防万一。

57.There is a call from Wang Ling.有王玲打来的电话。

58.She is on her way.她马上来。

59.I'll hold.我等一下好了。

60.It's been a while.好久不见了。

61.It's nice to hear from you.很高兴你打来电话。

62.I'm sorry,but he's on another line now.对不起,他在接另一个电话。

63.Would you care to hold?您要稍等一下吗?

64.Could you take a message,please?能不能为我留下话?

65.I'll give him the message.我会转告他。

66.Anything else?还有其他事吗?

67.That's all.Thank you for trouble taken.就这些,感谢你的耐心。

68.I'm sorry,but he is out of the office right now.很抱歉,他现在不在办公室里。

69.When will he be back?他什么时候回来?

70.I wonder if you could give Mr.Wang a message for me?你能不能给王先生带个口信?

71.Just a minute.I'll get a pen.请等一下,我拿支笔。

72.I'll 1et him know,Mf.Brown.我会转告他的,布朗先生。

73.No.I really need to talk to him personally.不,我真的需要亲自跟他说。

74.Would you like to leave a message on his voice mail,then?那您要不要留话在他的语音信箱里?

75.Hold on and I'll transfer you.稍候,我会帮您转过去。

76.I'm not available to take your call,but please your name,number and a brief message.我现在不能接您的电话,但请您留下您的姓名、电话号码和简短留言。

77.I'll get back to you as soon as possible.我会尽快回您电话。

78.Please call me at 556-3243 when you get back.你回来时请打556-3243找我。

79.Yes.I'll go to get him.在,我去叫他。

80.I'm so glad I've got hold of you at last.我很高兴终于找到了你。

81.Were you trying to get in touch with me,Peter?你一直在找我吗,彼得?

82.I'm off today.我今天休息。

83.Listen,Mike,I've got news for you.听着,迈克,我有消息告诉你。

84.You don't know me,but this is Garl Mattews.你不认识我,我叫卡尔·马修斯。

85.I'm calling on behalf of Dave Kennedy.我代大卫·肯尼迪先生打电话给你。

86.So he gave me your telephone number and let me give you acall.所以他给了我你的电话号码让我给你打个电话。

87.And what time would suit you best?什么时候最适合你?

88.You can call us from the lobbv and we'll come down.你可以在大厅给我们打电话,然后我们就下来。

89.Please say hello to Dave for me and thank you so much forcalling me.请代我向大卫问好,非常感谢你打电话给我。

90.She asked me to ask you if you would be able to meet here to-day at 3∶30 p.m.她要我问你是否能在今天下午三点半和她见面。

91.But you can page her.但是你可以传呼她。

92.What is the number of her beeper?她的传呼是多少?

93.Fine.Thanks for the message.好。谢谢你的口信。

94.Hello.Overseas operator.

你好!国际电话总机。

95.I'd like to make a collect call to Japan.

我要打对方付费的电话到日本。

96.Country code 81,area code 138,and the number is 864-8972.

国码是81,区域号码是138,电话号码是864-8972。

97.Mom.It's Helen.How's everything going?

妈妈,我是海伦。家里好吗?

98.You can call direct if you like.

如果你喜欢的话,可以直拨。

99.Could you please tell me the international prefix and the coun-try code for Australia?

能不能告诉我国际号码及澳大利亚的号码?

100.…and then dial the city code and the number.

然后拨你要打的城市号码和电话号码。

101.Start with the international code which is 00.

一开始要拨国际长途电话号码00。

102.What time do the special rates apply?

什么时候可用优惠价?

103.I wonder if I can charge this call to my hotel room.

我能否把电话费记在我的房间账单上。

104.I'll tell the front desk clerk the charge afterwards.

讲完之后我会把电话费告诉柜台服务员。

105.I'd like to place an overseas call to London.

我想打一个通到伦敦的国际电话。

106.Can I dial direct?

我可不可以打直拨?

107.How about the charges?

费用如何?

108.The charges vary according to the types of call you make.

费用根据您打电话的种类不同而有差别。

109.The cheapest is a station-to-station call,then a person-to-person call.

最便宜的是叫号电话,然后是叫人电话。

110.The mini charge will apply for the first three minutes, then each additional minute will be charged.

最低费用适用于三分钟,其后每多一分钟再追加一分钟的费用。

111.Could you put through a collect call for me?

你能为我接一个对方付费电话吗?

112.And what's the number you are calling?

电话号码呢?

113.And your name and number?

您的姓名和电话号码呢?

114.Hang up and I'll call you back In a few minutes.

您先挂上。过几分钟我再打给你。

115.You have a collect call for a Mr. Ron Smith in Chicago.

您有来自芝加哥罗恩·史密斯先生的对方付费电话。

116.Will you accept the charges?

你接受付费吗?

117.I have your call on the line. GO ahead, please.

电话已经给您接通了,请讲吧。

118.I beg you pardon? Miss who?

对不起,你说谁?

119.I'm sorry,but I don't know that name.

对不起,我不认识这个人。

120.You must have the wrong number.

你一定是弄错号码了。

121.Come on.I know Anna's there.Let me talk to her.

不要这样好不好。我知道安娜在那儿,让我跟她讲话。

122.There's no one named Anna here.

这儿没有叫安娜的。

123.Are you sure you have the right name?

你肯定没弄错姓名吗?

124.What number are you trying to dial?

你要的电话是什么号码?

125.I'd like to make a person-to-person call to Beijing,China.

我想打一个通到中国北京的叫人电话。

126.To Mr.Qin at 6634-6972.

找秦先生,号码是6634-6972.

127.Mr.Zhou,will you hold the line,please?

周先生,请稍等一会儿好吗?

128.There is no Qin at that number.

那个号码查无秦先生。

129.Will you check the number again,please?

请您再核对一下电话号码好吗?

130.What the number I gave you,operator?

接线员,我给你的号码是多少?

131.I've given you a wrong number.

我给错电话号码了?

132.I'm afraid you have the wrong number.

我想您打错了。

133.I suggest you look in the phone book.

我建议您查一下电话簿。

134.How may I direct you call?

您要哪里?

135.Could I have extension 239,please?

请转接分机239。

136.I'm sorry the number's engaged.

对不起,这个电话有人在打。

137.The line is free now.I'll put you through.

不占线了,我帮您接过去。

138.Whom am I speaking to,please?

请问是哪位?

139.Do you mind if I use your phone?

我可以用一下你的电话吗?

140.I wonder if I could make a long distance call?

我能打个长途吗?

141.I'd like the extension 4130,please.

请转4130分机。

142.The number is busy now.

电话占线。

143.Well,it's ringing,go ahead,please.

好了,通了,请讲话。

144.And it took me quite a long time getting to you.

好不容易才给你打通。

145.I've been busy on the phone.

我一直在通话 

146.The connection was bad.

通话情况很糟。

147.There was a lot of echo and I couldn't hear well.

回音太多,我听不清楚。

148.I'll connect you agian.

我再为您接通一次。

149.I've just been disconnected from a number.

我的电话被打断了。

150.Could you speak a little louder,please?

您能说大声点吗?

151.There's a bad connection.

电话连接不好。

152.And now there's no answer.

现在没有回声。

153.Could you tell me if there's something wrong with myphone?

是不是我的电话机出了问题?

154.I doubt if it's your phone.

我想不是因为您的电话机。

155.There may be a fault on the line.

可能是电话线路出了故障。

156. I'll tell our engineers about it.

我向工程部报告一下。

157.We've checked that line,there was mini fault out it.

我们已检查了线路,有一点小故障。

158.The number's ringing for you now.It should be all right thistime.

对方的电话响了,这次不会有问题了。

159.May be the receiver is off the hook.

可能是听筒没放好。

160.I can barely hear what you are saying.

我几乎听不到你在说什么。

161.We must have gotten our lines crossed.

我们的线路一定和别人的串线了。

162.Why don't we hang up and try again?

我们何不挂断重打?

163.Hello.It's me again.

喂,又是我。

164.I think my phone is out of order.

我想是我的电话坏了。

165.But I keep getting a funny noise.

但我总听到一种有趣的噪音。

166.Are the lines overloaded?

是线路超负荷了吗?

167.What kind of sound is it making?

发出什么样的声音?

168.A continuous beeping sound.

是连续的BB声。

169.And I can't get a proper dialing tone.

我得不到正常的拨号音。

170.I'm calling from another line.

我现在是用另一个电话打给你。

171.I recognized your voice right away.

我一听就知道是你的声音。

172.I'm calling to ask you some question about Jim,you knowhim,don't you?

我打电话来问一下有关吉姆的问题,你认识他,对吧?

173.Oh,Mary,I'd better go now.

噢,玛丽,我要挂电话了。

174.Is the boss coming by?

是老板过来了?

175.OK.I'll let you get back to your work.

好,回去工作吧。

176.I'll call you again later,OK?

我过一会儿再打给你,好吗?

177.Call me at home.

打到我家来。

178.Certainly,I'll make sure he gets your message.

当然,我一定会转达您的话。

179.Hello!Is that you,Tom?

喂,你是汤姆吗?

180.I'd know your voice anywhere.

你的声音我到哪里都听得出。

181.I can't believe I got hold of you at last.

我真不敢相信终于和你联系上了。

182.I tried to contact you by phone several times,but you werenot in.

我给你打了好几次电话,但是你都不在。

183.Oh,somebody's at the door.I have to go.

噢,有人来了,我得去开门。

184.And I have to say“good-bye”.

我不得不说再见了。

185.Nice talking to you.

很高兴跟你通话。

186.Same here,bye-bye.

我也是,再见。

187.What's your FAX number,please?

你的传真号是多少?

188.I'll think about it and call you back to discuss it to some de-tails soon.

我考虑一下,然后尽快打电话给你具体讨论这件事。

189.I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

我期盼你的回音。


    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多