此情可待
Right here waiting for you-Richard Marx 此情可待(理查德·马克斯)
Oceans apart day after
day. 远隔重洋,日复一日。
And I slowly go insane. 我逐渐变得忧郁。
I hear your voice on the line.
我可以在电话里听见你的声音。
But it doesn't
stop the pain. 但这并不能减轻我的悲伤。
If I see you next to never.
如果再也不能与你相见。
How can we say forever ? 我们又怎么能够说永远?
Wherever you go. 无论你去何地。
Whatever you do. 无论你做何事。
I will be right here waiting for you ! 我都将会在这里等你!
Whatever it takes. 无论怎么样。
Or how my heart breaks. 无论我多悲伤。
I took for granted,all the times.
我始终都认为。
That I thought would last somehow.
我们的感情会天长地久。
I hear the laughter,I taste the tears.
我听见你的笑声,我品尝眼泪。
But I can't
get near you now. 但此刻我已不能接近你。
Oh,can't
you see it baby ? 哦,宝贝,难道你知道?
You've
got me goin'
crazy. 你已经使我着迷。
I wonder how we can survive. 我不知道我们怎么能挽救。
This romance. 这份浪漫。
But in the end if I'm
with you. 但如果最终我能与你同在。
I'll
take the chance. 我将抓住机会。
Waiting For You ! 等待你!
|