分享

女人到了40岁,对男人死心才能活明白? | 佳人

 老kang119 2012-04-11

女人到了40岁,对男人死心才能活明白?

有些事,难道女人非要到了40岁,对男人彻底死心了才能活明白?

女人到了40岁,对男人死心才能活明白?|

这是美国CBS 60 Minutes(六十分钟)主持人 Andy Rooney 对40岁以上的女人的看法:

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all.

随着年龄增长,我越来越珍惜40岁以上的女人。

Here are just a few reasons. Why?

以下是些原因,为什么呢?

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, “What are you thinking?”

40岁以上的女人不会在半夜把你吵醒,然后问你:你在想什么?

She doesn’t care what you think.

她才不在乎你在想什么。

If a woman over 40 doesn’t want to watch the game, she doesn’t sit around you whining about it.

40岁以上的女人如果不想看球赛,她不会坐在你旁边抱怨东抱怨西。

She does something she wants to do, and it’s usually more interesting.

她会去做她想做的、且实际上更有趣的事情。

Women over 40 are dignified.

40岁以上的女人稳重自持。

They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.

不会在歌剧院或高级餐厅里跟你大呼小叫。

Of course, you deserve it, they won’t hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it.

当然,如果你罪有应得,她们也可能神不知鬼不觉地一枪把你给毙了。

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.

熟女不吝于赞美,不管是不是实至名归。

They know what it’s like to be unappreciated.

因为她们亲身体验过被忽略的滋味。

Women get psychic as they age.

女人越老越通灵。

You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.


    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多