分享

歲月的創傷

 hkchien 2012-06-24

歲月的創傷 When age hurts!

 

 

我名叫愛麗絲·史密斯,我去看一個頭一回預約的新牙醫。

MY NAME IS ALICE SMITH AND I WAS SITTING IN THE WAITING ROOM FOR MY FIRST APPOINTMENT WITH A NEW DENTIST.

 

我坐著等他來時,我注意到他的執照上有他的全名。

I NOTICED HIS DDS DIPLOMA, WHICH BORE HIS FULL NAME.

 

突然,我想起30年前我高中一個高又英俊的黑髮同班同學,與他同名。

SUDDENLY, I REMEMBERED A TALL, HANDSOME, DARK HAIRED BOY WITH THE SAME NAME HAD BEEN IN MY HIGH SCHOOL CLASS SOME 30 YEARS AGO.

 

這個牙醫是否這就是我30年前曾經暗戀的那個秘密對象呢?

COULD HE BE THE SAME GUY THAT I HAD A SECRET CRUSH ON, WAY BACK THEN?

 

看到他時,喔,我很快就拋棄這樣的想法...

UPON SEEING HIM, HOWEVER, I QUICKLY DISCARDED ANY SUCH THOUGHT...

 

這個禿頭、灰髮、臉部深縐的男人與我暗戀的同學簡直不能相比。

THIS BALDING, GRAY HAIRED MAN WITH THE DEEPLY LINED FACE WAS WAY TOO OLD TO HAVE BEEN MY CLASSMATE.

 

在他檢查完我的牙齒後,我問他是否曾就讀過摩根園區高中.....

AFTER HE EXAMINED MY TEETH, I ASKED HIM IF HE HAD ATTENDED MORGAN PARK HIGH SCHOOL .....

 

是啊,我是。我是'野馬’!”他閃爍著一種驕傲。

YES, YES I DID. I'M A 'MUSTANG! HE GLEAMED WITH PRIDE.

 

“您何時畢業的?”我問道。

WHEN DID YOU GRADUATE? I ASKED.

 

喔,他回答:“1975,為何問這個呢?”

OH, HE ANSWERED, IN 1975. WHY DO YOU ASK?

 

我吃驚的說:“你在我的班上!”

YOU WERE IN MY CLASS! I EXCLAIMED.

 

他很近的打量著我。

HE LOOKED AT ME CLOSELY.

 

然後這個很醜的

THEN THAT UGLY

 

上了年纪

OLD

 

禿頭的;

BALD

 

满臉皺紋的;

WRINKLED

 

有着肥屁股的;

FAT ASS

 

白頭髮的

GRAY HAIRED

 

老態朧鍾

DECREPIT

 

老混蛋問我....

SON OF A BITCH ASKED.....

 

您是敎什麼的???

WHAT DID YOU TEACH???

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约