分享

Adele《Someone Like You》最强翻译乐府版慰藉你的心

 昵称2734997 2012-08-21

世纪光棍节来临!Adele《Someone Like You》最强翻译乐府版慰藉你的心

另寻沧海(乐府版)
Someone Like You

阿黛勒
Adele 

闻君诸般皆安晏,已遇佳人结姻缘。
I heard, that you're settled down.
That you, found a girl and you're married now.

闻君夙愿悉得偿,料是新欢胜旧颜。
I heard that your dreams came true.
Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.

往日知己今何怯?向来一切无遮掩。
Old friend, why are you so shy?
It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.

客来不速非我想,身不由主失一念。
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.

只盼君若睹我颜,可知于妾情难湮。
I'd hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded,
That for me, it isn't over.

终有弱水替沧海,但祈事事随君愿。
Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.
I wish nothing but the best, for you too.

昔时君言铭肺腑:情堪隽永亦痛绝。
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"

情若隽永必痛绝。
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.

莫道荏苒流岁月,余生所忆惟昨前。
You'd know, how the time flies.
Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.

夏雾郁郁初执手,不意荣光昙花现。
We were born and raised in a summery haze.
Bound by the surprise of our glory days.

无可比拟此缠绵,切勿忧心与挂念。
Nothing compares, no worries or cares.

糊涂遗恨自难免,白璧微瑕方可恋。
Regret's and mistakes they're memories made.

此中万般甘苦味,不经深情孰能觉?
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约