分享

傲骨贤妻S04E04 MJE美剧笔记:别对我说抱歉

 笑熬浆糊糊 2012-09-02

口语精华:

1. Teri, go easy on him.泰丽,对他放宽容点。

2. I’m getting goose [w=bump]bumps[/w]. 我起鸡皮疙瘩了。

3. Can I talk to you privately? 我能单独和你谈谈吗?

4. I was looking everywhere.我到处都找遍了。

5. Sorry for the wait. 抱歉久等了。

6. I’m not completely up to speed. 我还没完全跟上(形势、最新情况)。

7. Don’t worry, I’m watching every penny. 别担心,我会精打细算的。

8. Don't “sorry” me. 别对我说抱歉。

9. She was in good spirits. 她当时很兴奋。

10. What a nice surprise. 真是惊喜啊。

11. What aren’t you telling me? 你有什么瞒着我的?

12. Well, maybe he was having an off day. 可能他今天不在状态。

13. I should not have said anything. 我什么都不该说的。

14. I know it for a fact. 我对此深信不疑。

15. That man only understands money.那个男的唯金钱至上。

16. Jane, feel free to [w]chime[/w] in. 简,不用拘束,发表一下你的意见。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约