分享

薇恩讽刺人的话

 懒王子 2013-12-28
Let us hunt those who have fallen to darkness.
让我们来猎杀那些陷入黑暗中的人吧
I release them from their pain.
让他们得到解脱
I pass judgement.
我已经判决了
They will be purified.
他们将被净化
Cleansing blood with silver.
用圣银剑弩来清洗血液
Beware!
小心点
On wings of night.
趁黑出动
I hear the innocent cry out.
我听见了无知的呼喊
I smell black magicks.
我闻到了黑魔法的味道
The shadows are to be feared.
令人恐惧的阴影
In the dark all is laid bare.
在黑暗中所有东西都将被揭开
Evil lurks around every corner.
罪恶潜伏在各个角落
The dark should fear me.
黑夜也会怕我
Hitting me is like boxing with shadows.
想攻击我,先试试和影子玩拳击吧
I have no time for nonsense.
没有时间废话
Joke? What do you mean?
笑话 这是什么意思?
Silver of the moon.
当空皓月
The purifying element.
净化元素圣银
Purge with silver.
浸泡在圣银中
Time for reckoning.
是时候算账了
The die is cast...
木已成舟
Impure fools
.肮脏的蠢蛋

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多