孩子们在许愿池前玩耍。玛戈看到酷毙了的安东尼奥,一见钟情。安东尼奥邀请她一起去吃甜点,玛戈同意。伊迪斯和艾格尼丝要去告诉格鲁。

原文对白:
-Agnes:Is that stealing?
这算是偷窃吗?
-Edith:Not if my wish was that I would get a lot of free coins.
不算,因为我的愿望就是得到许多免费硬币。
-Antonio:Cool glasses.
眼镜真酷。
I'm Antonio.
我叫安东尼奥。
-Margo:I'm Margo.
我叫玛戈。
-Antonio:I was just going to get a cookie. Care to join me?
我要去吃曲奇饼,跟我一起吗?
-Margo:Uh, sure.
好啊。
I'm Margo.
我叫玛戈。
Um, I'll catch up with you guys later.
呃,我一会儿去找你们。
Bye!
拜。
-Edith:Can I be the first to say, "Ew!"
能不能让我先说,“呕!”
-Agnes:We gotta go tell Gru!
我们得去告诉格鲁!
1.catch up with追上,赶上
They should take some crash courses to catch up with their classmates.
他们应该参加一些速成课程来赶上他们的同学。
2.gotta必须
We are under the gun, man, we gotta fight.
咱们现在是处在人家的枪口之下,小伙子啊,咱们是迫不得已才打的呀。
 496  49
|