露西中途下飞机回来找格鲁,却被猛爷识破身份。博士向格鲁通风报信,告诉他猛爷盯上他了,而且抓了露西。格鲁带手下前去营救。

原文对白:
-El Macho:Hey! Pollito,what's the matter?
嘿,宝利特,怎么了?
-Lucy:Oh, hey, Eduardo!
噢,嘿,爱德华多!
-El Macho:Lucia,I apologize.
露西亚,对不起。
Pollito,he's usually not like this.
宝利特它平常不是这样的。
The same thing happened the other day with Gru, and…
那天它对格鲁也是这样,然后…
-Lucy:Oh, well, speaking of Gru,
噢,说起格鲁,
um, have you seen him? I really need to talk to him.
你看到他了吗,我有话跟他说。
-El Macho:Yes. I think he's somewhere around here.
看到了,我想他应该就在附近。
You two are close, no?
你们两个很亲近吧?
-Lucy:Oh, I don't know.
我也说不清。
I mean, "close," I wouldn't say we were close.
我是说,亲近,我没法说我俩很亲近。
Why, did he say we were close? Did he say that?
他说我俩很亲近了?他这么说了?
-El Macho:It's more what he didn't say.
他没说的更多呢。
For instance,he never mentioned that you were both working for the Anti-Villain League!
比如,他从来没提过你们俩都在为反恶人联盟工作!
You're coming with me.
你跟我来。
-Dr. Nefario:Hey!
嘿!
Crikey!
糟了!
-Edith:So, Eduardo's actually El Macho? Cool!
那么,爱德华多其实就是猛爷?太酷了!
-Gru:No, it is not cool!
不,一点都不酷!
Plus, I pretty much knew it was him all along,
再说,我一直都知道就是他。
so if anyone's cool, it's me!
如果有人比较酷,是我!
-Dr. Nefario:Gru!
格鲁!
-Gru:Well, Dr. Nefario.
噢,纳法里奥博士。
El Macho's onto you.
猛爷盯上你了。
He knows you're working for the AVL.
他知道你是反恶人联盟的人了。
And he's got your partner.
他还抓了你的搭档。
-Gru:Lucy? That's impossible. She's on her way to Australia!
露西?不可能,她正在去澳大利亚的路上呢!
-Dr. Nefario:Sorry, gotta go!
抱歉,得挂了。
-Agnes:He's got Lucy?
他抓了露西?
-Gru:Not for long. Come on, we're getting her out of there.
不会太久的。快,我们要把她救出来。
 16  1
|