25Takeyourbaggagetothebaggagesection.把你的行李拿到行李房去。26Pleaseopenyourbaggage.请把你行李打开。27Pleasefillinthisdisembarkationcard.请你填写这张入境卡。28Letmeseeyourpassport,please.29Ihavecomet... 25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage.
请把你行李打开。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请你填写这张入境卡。
28 Let me see your passport, please.
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
30 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
31 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什幺意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
36 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
|