分享

分享这些滑稽且可爱的动物。传播一些微笑!

 笑熬浆糊糊 2014-06-19

 

When you have a pet, it becomes part of your family. And when pets become part of the family, sometimes they forget they aren’t human. However, from time to time, pets are reminded of the fact that they are animals when they try to use our furniture. We designed chairs, sofas and tables for people with two legs, not four.

宠物是我们家庭中的一份子,但是有时候它们也会忘记它们不是人类。因此,当它们尝试使用我们的家具时,总会产生滑稽的结果。

So, when pets use our furniture, it can have a hilarious result.

我这样坐,对吗?

This is how I do it, right?

Looks… comfortable?

看起来很舒服的样子嘛!

PLEASE. HELP.

救救我……

But I wanted to look outside…

我只是想看看外面……

Send in the rescue team!!!

派遣救援队!!!

I’m pretty sure this is how you use an end table.

你敢肯定,茶几是这样使用的吗?

So close.

真接地气!

I swear I’m comfortable.

我发誓我很舒服。

Napping doesn’t always require a comfortable position.

会脑充血不?

I’m not even sure how this happened.

你是怎么做到的?

Stools are hard to use, don’t be embarrassed.

嘿!怎样把櫈子坐在自己身上了!

A clean dog is a happy dog.

让我检查这些碟子洗干净没。

Another soul claimed by the crack of doom.

下面那哥们……

Hammocks are cruel jokes.

Who knew chairs could be so dangerous?

吊床是残酷的笑话。

谁知道椅子可以这样危险?

…how?

酷哦!

I wanted to help you pick out your clothes!

衣架做的吊床,还不错。

Lounging is hard for big dogs.

这么大的块头,躺哪呢?

I may be stuck, but I still look cool.

我可能被困了,但看起来仍然很酷。

Couches are too hard to use correctly.

Furniture is scary. Just ask the cat.

能换张大一点的沙发吗?怎么坐啊!坐得我吊心提胆!

Nothing is more adorable than a kitten stuck between couch cushions, and that’s a scientific fact.

分享这些滑稽且可爱的动物。传播一些微笑!

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多