分享

外贸英语口语

 文炳春秋 2014-10-16

接待客户:

    1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?

    对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗。戴卫斯吗?

    2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

    3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?

    对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫。梅耶史先生吗?

    4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。

    5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。

    6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。

    7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?

    你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

    8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.班机很好,就是时间太长了。

    9.Did you have a good flight?

    你旅途愉快吗?

    10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off,and we encountered a lot of bad weather.不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。

    11.How was your flight?

    你的航班怎样?

    12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?

    你在飞机上睡觉了吗?

    13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?

    华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?

    14.No, I don"t. Will it be a problem?

    不,我没有,会有困难吗?

    15.I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。

    16.I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。

    17.We"ve booked a Western-style room for you.我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。

    18.Let"s go to the station to get a train into town.我们到火车站去乘车进城。

    19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?

    从此地去台北要很久吗?

    20.It"s about an hour.大概要一个小时。

    21.We"ll get a taxi from the station.我们到火车站乘出租车。

    22.There"s a shuttle bus we can use.我们可搭乘机场班车。

    23.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。

    24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?

    你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?

    25.That sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。

    26.Would you like to have some dinner?

    你想吃饭吗?

    27.What would you like to eat?

    你想吃什么呢?

    28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。

    29.If you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。

    30.Have you had breakfast yet?

    你吃过早餐了吗?

    31.Yes. It was delicious.是的,味道很好。

    32Good. Let"s go to the office.好的,我们去办公室吧。

    33.How is your room?

    你的房间怎样?

    34.Did you sleep well last night?

    你昨晚睡得好吗?

    35.Why don"t we go to the office now?

    为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

    36.We"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。

    37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。

    38.Our new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。

    39.I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?

    我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

    40.We have some reports to show you for background information.我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。

    41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?

    你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?

    42.Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。

    43.I"d like to explain what makes this factory special.我要向你说明本工厂的特性。

    44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.这是我们的全自动化工厂。

    45.It"s the most up-to-date in the industry.这是同业中最新型的。

    46.We"ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%.

    47.Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?

    请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?

    48.I"m afraid I don"t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。

    49.I"m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。

    50.Let me direct that question to the manager.让我直接问经理好了。

如何向客户下订单?

Leslie: How are you this afternoon?
今天下午过得如何?

Paul: Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.
还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论一下你们计算机扬声器的价格。

Leslie: Very good. Here is our price list.
好的。这是我们的价目表。

Paul: Let me see…. I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten US dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?
我看看。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。大量订购的话,有折扣吗?

Leslie: We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.
当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。

Paul: What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?
如果我下六百的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?

Leslie: On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.
六百的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。

Paul: What about lead time?
交货时间呢?

Leslie: We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.
在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。

Paul: So, you require payment in advance of shipment?
那么,你们是要提前付款的?

Leslie: Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.
是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。

Paul: I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.
那我想就先下六百的订单。

Leslie: Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.
好极了! 我马上写订购单并请你签名。

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗?

  2 Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗?

  3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?

  4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?

  5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

  6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?火车通行证有折扣吗?

  7 May I reconfirm my flight?我可以确认我的班机吗?

  8 Are they all non-reserved seats?他们全部不预订的吗?

  9 Do I have to reserve a seat?我一定要预订座位吗?

  10 May I see a timetable?我可以看时刻表吗?

  11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?

  12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

  13 Do you have any other flights?

  14 When would you like to leave?

  15 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能电话确认吗?

  16 Where can I make a reservation?我到哪里可以预订?

  17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?我需要预订餐车吗?

  18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

  19 Is this a daily flight?这是每日航班吗?

  20 Excuse me. May I get by?对不起,我可以上车吗?

  21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?坐船到那里要花多少钱?

  22 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?

  23 Check it to my final destination.把它托运到我的目的地。

  24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最迟要在8点30分到达机场。

  25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.把你的行李拿到行李房去。

  26 Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。

  27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.请你填写这张入境卡。

  28 Let me see your passport, please.

  29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

  30 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

  31 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

  32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

  33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

  34 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

  35 So our evenings will be quite full then?那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

  36 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

  37 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

  38 Thatll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

  39 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。

  40 I cant say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。

  41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

  42 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

  43 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

  44 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to.

  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

  45 Weve got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

  46 Thank you for you cooperation.

  47 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

  48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

  49 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

  50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We’d rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.

我们希望你们报离岸价格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

favorable 优惠的

firm price 实价,实盘

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We’d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

Do you take special orders?

你们接受特殊订货吗?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.

他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。


与佣金相关的英语表达

佣金Commission

He came to China to hold a talk about the commission for his new business.

他来中国是洽谈有关生意中的佣金问题。

What about the commission?

佣金是多少?

Usually a 1% commission is given to our agent.

一般情况下,我们给代理商百分之一的佣金。

We’ll give you a 3% commission on every transaction.

每笔交易我们都付给百分之三的佣金。

We expect a 5% commission, of course.

当然,我们希望能得到百分之五的佣金。

We’re usually paid with a 5% commission of the amount for every deal.

对每笔交易的成交量,我们通常付给5%的佣金。

Our agents in other areas usually get a 3-5% commission.

我方其他地区的代理通常得到3-5%的佣金。

We can get 4.5% commission if 10,000 cases are ordered.

如果订1万箱,我们可以得到4.5%的佣金。

The commission from our corporation is very favourable.

我们公司给的佣金很优惠。

The above price includes your commission of 2%.

上述价格包括百分之二的佣金在内。

The above price excludes your commission.

上述价格不包括佣金在内。

This amount includes all commission.

这一数字包括所有佣金在内。

Our quotation is subject to a 4% commission.

我方报价包括百分之四的佣金在内。

Generally speaking, commission depends on the quantity of goods ordered.

一般来说,佣金多少由订货量决定。

You can get a higher commission rate if you order a bigger quantity.

如果你们订货量大,佣金率就会高。

It’s better for us to start business on commission basis first.

对我们来说,最好能在给佣金的基础上开展交易。

We don’t pay any commission on our traditional products.

对我们的传统产品,概不付给佣金。

Commission is allowed to agents only.

我们只对代理付佣金。

We don’t pay commission to firms dealing with us on principal-to principal basis.

对于不通过中间商直接往来的商号,我们一概不付给佣金。

The commission has been increased to 5% in your favour.

贵方佣金已增至百分之五。

You can grant us an extra commission of 2% to cover the additional risk.

你们可以获得另外百分之二的佣金,以补偿你受的额外风险。

We’ll get 0.5% more in commission for our effort.

经过努力,我们可以多谋到百分之零点五的佣金。

For every additional 10 pieces of pianos sold, we’ll give you 0.2% more commission.

每笔交易若能多卖出10架钢琴,你们可以多得百分之零点二的佣金。

We can’t agree to increase the rate of commission.

我们不能同意增加佣金率。

A 5% commission means an increase in our price.

百分之五的佣金就等于价格提高了。

A higher commission means a higher price.

如果佣金提高了,价格也要提高。

A 4% commission is the maximum.

我们最多给百分之四的佣金。

Is it possible to increase the commission to 4%?

能不能把佣金提高到百分之四呢?

Even a 6% commission is not high.

甚至百分之六的佣金都不算高。

2% commission is not enough, is it?

百分之二的佣金是不是少了点?

The present commission isn’t enough.

现有的佣金不够。

There are three items of commission left unpaid.

只剩三笔交易的佣金未付。

Words and Phrases

commission(com.)

佣金,手续费

two or several items of commission

两笔或几笔佣金

all commissions

所有佣金

to pay the commission

支付佣金

rate of commission or scale of commission

佣金率

commission transaction

付佣金的交易

commission agent

代理商;代办人;代理贸易商

commission charges

佣金;手续费

overriding commission

追加佣金

commission on a sliding scale

递加佣金


 
 

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多