分享

永恒的沉睡 On Satur(n)days We Used To Sleep

 若飞若扬1963 2014-10-31


永恒的沉睡


 On Satur(n)days We Used To Sleep
 
 

图片

 
    来自德国的怪异歌手。怪异的经历、孤僻的性格,使得他的音乐里充满了哀伤的氛围。他在歌曲里总是表达对死亡的向往,甚至有对吸血鬼、骷髅、孤魂野鬼的歌颂。       
 
   乐评--
   比黑暗更加黑暗。你必须一只脚踩在墓穴中,另一只脚踏在疯人院里, 才能聆听那样的音乐。” 
                     —— 摘自 Gloria Victis


 
                                                                                              
 
图片
 
 
永恒的沉睡


歌 词
On Satur(n)days we used to sleep all motionless and still ...
在星期六我们习惯了寂静的睡眠
While shrouded in an oppressive gloom we''re handed over to the dream.
当我们被深沉的阴暗包裹,我们被交付到梦境之中
A sleep so dark, this "Moon by Day",
一个黑暗的睡眠,在这“月之日”
of powers strange and weird,
陌生和怪异的力量
through mystic veils her silver rays are glowing carefully.
银白色的光线谨慎地变得灼热贯穿她神秘的面纱
Wov en of dewdrops and magical light,
编织的露水和魔力的光线
this gown that we'' re wearing here is but a cloth of mist
我们披上薄雾织成的长衣
and we used to call it "Breath of the Other Sphere"...
我们曾经叫它“另一个星球的呼吸”
We are floating, flying, incredibly fast,
我们漂浮,飞翔,用不可思议的速度
the world of the thought gives birth to this life.
思想的世界给了我们生命
 
 

图片

 

 
Free to remember,
自由的回忆
to discover and feel as were closely together in our parallel flight.
发现、感受就像我们在平行飞行中彼此接近
While beyond the gates our bodies lie next to each other in fragile rest,
当跨越过这道大门,我们的肉体依次倒下,沉入脆弱的安息
two chests are lifted up and down,
两个胸膛呼吸起伏
moved only by some mortal breath.
那是终将停止的呼吸
Yes, our bodies are sleeping so closely together,
是的,我们的肉体已经依偎着睡去
but it''s only in our minds that we touch (at last).
但是只有在精神中我们互相触摸(至少是这样)
In the realm of the spirit(s) our souls become one in the happy knowledge
在精神的领域中我们的灵魂合而为一在快乐的
that we are completing halfs.
知识中我们是那么完美
 
 
图片
 
 
No bodies and no harriers ...-
没有肉体没有折磨
(all) far more intimate and strange.
更多的亲密更多的陌生
Our understanding is clearer, incomparably real,
我们的理解这么清晰,无可比拟的真实
although there is no sound that dares to escape ...
虽然一片死寂,无人敢于逃离
His eyes are mirrors, gates to his soul,
他的眼睛是通向他灵魂的一面镜子,
one true look and I recognize that it''s him, my husband,
我仔细辨认,认出了他,我的丈夫
the one that I love.
我的爱人
See me! Read me! Step inside !!!
看着我!和我说话!
No barriers and no masquerade, come,
没有障碍没有伪装,来吧
be received beyond distress!
接受着巨大的苦痛
So intensively and so deep as our fingers unite, our hands caress.
如此强烈如此深沉就像我的手握在一起,互相拥抱
Two wanderers are lovingly dwelling this land,
两个漫游者定居在这土地上
(as) we fly side by side over mountains and glens.
我们并排飞过群山和峡谷
In the twilight lit of the sillier moon .
在银色月亮散发的光芒中迎来黄昏
set free from the flesh, released from this tomb!
从肉体中苏醒,从坟墓中释放
 
 
图片
 
 
On Satur(n)days we used to sleep,
在周六我们习惯了沉睡
the other side exploring,
在另一边探寻
alive in our dreams ... Free from the pain,
活在我们的梦中……从疼痛中自由
home where we belong and guarded by the shadows of the enchanted realm.
属于我们的家被充满诱惑的领域投下的阴影守护
Below a violet sky, both dark and profound,
紫色的天空下,充满黑暗和深邃
the horizon is glitt''ring, still there is no sound.
地平线上露出一线曙光,这里没有一丝声音
We fly through the night crossing frontiers and lakes,
我们在夜晚飞过边界和湖泊
mountains and valleys ... world without end.
山脉和峡谷……世界没有尽头
This is where we truly belong, take both my hands,
这才是属于我们的地方,携起手
look into my soul !"
凝视我的灵魂
 
I feel the strength of his embrace as we''re closely together in this secret place
我感到来自他拥抱的力量就像我们曾经在这秘境中互相接近
...
"Hush, hush, my Dear, can yon hear the rustling in the Undergrowth?
安静,我的爱人,你能听见来自树林的沙沙声音
See through the branches, there in the glade ...",
穿过那些树枝,来到林间的空地上
ghostly creatures as they dance and sing.
幽灵开始翩翩起舞歌唱
Their transparent bodies, half man and half beast,
他们透明的身体,一半是人一半是兽
their voices so sweet like a soft breath of wind.
他们的声音如此甜蜜就像风中轻轻的呼吸
On Satur(n)days we used to sleep,
周六我们习惯了沉睡
and my pain was eased by his love...
我们的痛苦被爱消除
 
 
 图片
 
 
 
                                                                                       

图片

 

 编辑:月影蝶舞

******************************** 

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多