分享

【英语】看电影学英语,让你的寒假high起来!

 龙溪舟子 2015-02-11
《白雪公主之魔镜魔镜》


精彩词句学起来:

Loose lips sink ships.

口风不严战舰沉(形容大嘴误事)。

He said empty your pockets!

叫你把口袋里的东西交出来。

What's so funny?

有什么好笑的。

Take you the whole day to come up with that?

这么长时间就想出了这个?

Nonsense. Apparently somebody has to teach alesson to these children!

不可能 看来我要给这群小孩好好上一课。

Your father meant for you to inherit his crown.

你父亲希望你继承王位。

We were outnumbered.

我们寡不敌众。

If you refuse, you shall suffer direconsequences.

如果你拒绝,那后果相当严重。

《怦然心动》

 
精彩词句学起来: 

Every morning we had to listen to the sound of herblow-by-blow traffic report.

每天早上我们不得不听她一遍又一遍的交通预报。

I'd hate to see you swim out so far you can't swimback.

我不想看到你误入歧途并无法回头。

Bryce Loski was still walking around with my firstkiss.

布莱斯·罗斯基仍然欠我一个初吻。

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some ingloss... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and whenyou do, nothing will ever compare.

有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

有其父必有其子。

《碟中谍4:幽灵协议》


精彩词句学起来:

Now I'm headed back to Washington to hand the President myresignation.

现在我要返回华盛顿向总统递交辞职信。

Where the DOD will label you as a rogue extremist andhang the Kremlin bombing on you and your team.

国防部会把你作为流氓极端分子把克里姆林宫爆炸案归咎于你和你的小组。

Stay down! Drive! Drive! Drive!

卧倒!快开车!

We're shut down.

我们被停工了。

IMF now believes this man; Kurt Hendricks is thenuclear extremist, code name Cobalt.

特别行动小组确定Kurt是个核极端分子,并且代号称为“Cobalt”

Nothing can be left to chance.

我们不能心存侥幸。

No one can know we're still on line.

没人知道我们还在秘密地工作。

Waste not, want not.

俭以防匮(精打细算,就什么也不会缺。)

I accepted the Rankow Prison mission on one condition

我当初接下Rankow监狱这个任务只有一个条件。

I pulled your file after India.

在去了印度回来后查了你的档案。

《疯狂原始人》


精彩词句学起来:

The scorpion grabbed a hold of me, and youknow, one thing led to another.

那只蝎子把我抓得牢牢的,然后,事情就一件接一件地发生了。

Painting is a thing of the past.

壁画已经过时了。

You are being irrational and counterproductive.

你这样胡搅蛮缠只会事与愿违!

We’ve running out of time!

我们没时间了!

《乌云背后的幸福线》

精彩词句学起来:

I don't have a filter when I talk.

我讲话总是口无遮拦。

You’re the mighty oak that holds the householdtogether.

你简直是家里的顶梁柱。

The world will break your heart ten ways toSunday.

生活会将你的心彻底击碎。

He’s moaning and groaning.

他一直在唉声叹气。

Sometimes it’s not, they got a broken wing, they’rean easy target.

有的姑娘不行,她们受了伤,感情很脆弱,不能趁虚而入。

Being of service, to your need.

任你差遣,听你所需。

I want her to stop acting so superior to me.

我想让她停止对我指手画脚。(我希望能改变她那总高高在上的样子。)

I took care of that jerk off that was infront of your house.

我帮你对付了那个站在你门前找你的混蛋.

And she wanted me to lose weight and stop my moodswings, both of which I've done.

而我的妻子希望我减减肥,并且改掉坏脾气。而我现在都改了!

《都是戴茜惹的祸》

精彩词句学起来:

This is temporary. So don't go getting your hopesup.

这只是暂时的。所以你别想得太美了。                             

I made an exception for the kid. But thereis no exception for that mongrel.

我是为了孩子才破例的。但是我可不会为那只杂种狗破例。

I make the rules here, and it's plain: nopets.

在这里我说了算,而且我说得很清楚:不许养宠物。

Opal thinks the world of him.

欧宝非常喜欢/看重他。

Get lostyou bald-headed babies!

滚开,你们这两个秃头娃娃。

You're just a couple of skinny-armed chickens.

你们不过是两个细胳膊细腿的胆小鬼。

I don't know what's gotten into him.

我不知道他着了什么魔。

You're such a goody-goody.

你真是个好好先生/伪君子。

You're so busted.

你真是一败涂地。

Well... don't dwell on it, child.

别惦念这事了,孩子。

《五年之约》


精彩词句学起来:

That's enough shoptalk.

别谈工作了。

I'm trying to offload and tell you my issueswith Tom.

我在向你倾诉,说我和汤姆之间的问题。

I'm not wallowing.

我没有自怨自艾。

Okay, I gave you a head start.

好,我让你先跑。

Yeah, I'm pumped up about it.

是的,我对此充满期待。

It's stupid for us not to give this another shot.

如果我们不再给自己一次机会就太傻了。

《誓约》


精彩词句学起来:

These flashes of high intensity that completely turnour lives upside down, actually end up defining who we are.

这些彻底改变我们人生的深刻光景会决定我们是谁。

As you know, your wife’s CT scan showed intracranialhemorrhaging.

你也知道,你太太的CT扫描显示她颅内出血。

We purposely keep patients with traumatic braininjuries in a comatose state in order to calm their systems and allow the braintime to heal itself while the swelling subsides.

我们会故意让大脑受伤的患者进入昏迷状态,以便镇定身体系统,让头脑在消肿的同时自行恢复功能。

Sometimes, due to the way the swelling tissue pressesagainst the skull, it can cause some impairment.

有时候因为肿胀的部位挤压到头颅,有可能会造成一些障碍。

《超凡蜘蛛侠》


精彩词句学起来:                                                                                   

Come on. I know a right cross when I see it.

别装了,我一看就知道这是右勾拳。

I'm afraid duty calls. I will leave you inthe more-than-capable hands of Miss Stacy.

我还有事,就把你们交给能干的斯泰西小姐了。

Most of his victims are suspects with rap sheets.They're calling him a vigilante.

被他打的人大都是有前科的嫌犯,人们称他是侠客。

Go figure.

真不明白。

He’s a character.

他这人就这样。

I was touching up stuff.

我还做了润色。

《饥饿游戏2


Well, you’ve now stepped over the line.

这问题有点太深入了。

A fairy tale ending for two star-crossed lovers.

这是一对不幸又幸运的恋人。

Peacekeepers were gunning them down.

治安官们用枪来镇压他们。

I don’t want anyone looking to me.

我不想谁对我抱有期望。

They won back-to-back games.

他们分别是接连两届比赛的胜者。

Let’s her get her hands dirty first.

等着看她开始杀人吧。

He is a peacock.

他是一个花花公子。

I haven’t dealt in anything as common as money inyears.

我很多年都不用金钱这种庸俗的东西了。

He would have blown you to bits then and there.

他应该当场就把你们两个炸成碎片。

《神偷奶爸》


精彩词句学起来:

Excuse me, sir, is there a commode?

请问,先生,这里有洗手间吗?

Law enforcement still has no leads.

执法部门仍然毫无线索。

You've got to be pulling on my leg!

开什么玩笑!

Simmer down. Simmer down!

安静,安静!

That's how I roll.

这就是我的风格。

Something that will blow this pyramid thing outof the water!

金字塔那事跟它根本没法比!

Next, we are going to steal, pause for effect,the moon!

接下来,我们要去偷的是,这时候停顿一下才给力,月球!

Do you want a demonstration?

要给你做个演示吗?(demonstration在现在的日常工作中很常见)

And yet you have the audacity to ask thebank for money?

那你还有脸来银行借钱?

Get the picture?

明白没?

Got you in our sights!

这下你跑不掉了!

The dentist thing is more of a hobby.

牙医只是我的副业。

I think I can live with that.

我不会介意的。

But try not to toss and turn.

不过还是不要翻来翻去的。toss and turn: 翻来覆去。

So if you want to go, you are going to haveto walk yourselves.

要是你们想去,就自己走去吧。

You're going to suffer the wrath of Gru!

格鲁很生气,后果很严重。

I have pins and needles that I'm sitting on.

我简直如坐针毡。

If you take it personal, that's okay.

你要因此恨我,我也不会记怀。

Super-cool stuff you wouldn't understand.

非常带劲的事,你不会懂的。

He's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!

它太可爱了,我受不了了!

We can't afford any distractions!

我们不能再东拉西扯了!

It was a little attempt at humour.

那只是我小幽默一下。

The moon is as good as ours.

月亮逃不出我们的手掌心。

We're all hyper!

我们好兴奋!

《蓝精灵2


精彩词句学起来:

Yo, take it down a notch, my blues brothers.

好啦,我的蓝精灵兄弟们,冷静一点吧。

You always barge in and ruin everything! You're likea walking disaster!

你总是闯进来把一切搞糟!你就是个扫把星!

Holy smurf, I'm a downer.

我的天啊,我是个令人沮丧的人。

You're playing dirty now!

你在使诈!

I do believe we got off on the wrongfoot earlier.

我承认我们刚开始没给对方留下好印象。

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

扪心自问吧。你知道这是真的。

He's been chewed up about it ever since.

他一直解不开这个心结。

But I can't take the brunt of it anymore.

但是我再也不想做你发泄的对象了。

You already blamed yourself for your dad. SoI took the heat.

你已经因为失去父亲而自责了。所以我承受了这一压力。

Look at me, all rough-and-tumble.

看看我,完全是一团乱。

《魔境仙踪》


精彩词句学起来:

Yes, well, opportunity comes when you least expect it,my dear.

没错,机会总是在最不经意之时垂青于你,亲爱的。

Then it's high time that you learned.

那现在是时候学一下了。(high time: 正是应该……的时候。)

You got to come clean for that innocent young girl.

你应该对那个无辜的女孩坦白。

Who is this fetching woman?

这位迷人的小姐是?(形容迷人除了attractive还可以用fetching

Oh, sister, I like him already.

哦,妹妹,我已经开始喜欢他了。

Fits like a glove.

再合适不过了。

I am on no one's side.

我是中立的。

Yes, uh, boggling to the minds of all who witness it.

是的,见识过的人都目瞪口呆。

Oh, I do wish I could see it for myself.

哦,那我真希望我也能亲眼见识一下。

All things in good time. And a good time for allthings.

现在时机未到,该施展时自会施展。

She'll get over me.

她会忘了我的。

Guys, um, take five.

伙计们,先休息一下。

《了不起的盖茨比》


精彩词句学起来:

I'm paralyzed with happiness.

我要被幸福冲昏头脑了。

Daisy, don't create a scene.

黛茜,不要小题大做。

I decided to get roaring drunk.

我决定痛饮一番。

Of course, you don't need to take my word for it, oldsport.

当然,耳听为虚,老兄。

I have my hands full.

我手头够忙的了。

But he was once again dirt-poor.

但他再度一贫如洗。

I couldn't care less about the parties.

我一点都不关心派对。

May I save the next dance?

我能预约跳下一支舞吗?

Have it your own way, Tom.

随你便,汤姆。

Well, I have a second sight sometimes that tells mewhat to do.

有时我的预感会告诉我做什么。

I'm all run down.

我身体都垮了。

I wised up to something funny these last two days.

我这两天发现了点蹊跷的事。

You make it worse by crabbing about it.

你唧唧歪歪的只会更热。

If you're going to make personal remarks, I won't stayhere a minute.

要是你想人身攻击,我就一分钟都不待下去了。

Now, once in a while I go off on a spree.

我偶尔会出去找找乐子。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约