分享

外国人挂在嘴边的口头禅

 智能人做超人 2015-05-05

外国人挂在嘴边的口头禅

2015年5月5日 11:02 阅读 469

Look你听我说

  Look, I'm really sorry I woke you, I just wanted to tell you I was all right.

  听我说,我真抱歉吵醒你,我只是想告诉你我一切都好。

  Like I said就像我刚才说的

  Like I said before, I see failure as a stepping stone to success.

  就像我之前说的,失败是成功之母。

  Well回应对方之前可以说的

  Where did you go last month?

  你上个月去哪呢?

  Well, I was in America.

  这个嘛,我在美国呢。

  You know希望得到对方的理解

  You know, I don't think that it's made the decision any easier.

  你知道吗,我不认为这对作出决定有丝毫帮助。

  The point is...关键是

  I know English is important but the point is how to improve.

  我知道英语很重要但关键是如何去提升。

  I know我知道

  I know you've been studying chimpanzees for thirty years now.

  我知道你研究黑猩猩至今已有30年了。

  Here's the thing问题是

  Here's the thing, we don't have that much money for the trip.

  问题是,我们没有那么多钱去旅行。

  You know what I'm saying?你懂我的意思吗?

  She was a bit stuck up, you know what I'm saying?

  她有点自命不凡,你懂我的意思吗?

  To be honest坦白说

  To be honest, I don't think we can finish the task.

  坦白说,我觉得咱们无法完成这个任务。

 

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多