分享

火遍外国网站的视频丨美国人第一次吃四川菜,结果......

 BBSBIAN 2015-05-08


亲~你爱吃四川菜嘛?你见过老外吃四川菜吗?下面是一个火遍外网的视频短片,记录了美国人第一次吃四川菜的各种夸张反应!还有各种地道四川菜名英文翻译哟!大家可以尝试先听一下视频。最后再看最下面的中英文字幕和难词注解哦! Enjoy your time!


小编一直以为外国人都超爱四川菜的呢~ (⊙﹏⊙)

中英文对照

0:00

It's just coagulated blood

就是冻血而已啦。


Ewwy Eugene

太恶心了,Eugene!



0:18

This is tripe

这是内脏?


0:19

Yeah, It's the lining of a beef stomach

是的,这是牛肠胃的内层


0:20

Eww

恶心


0:21

This looks spicy

看起来很辣

I'm shaking.

我已颤抖


0:25

Oh, it's cold.Oh my god!

哦,是冰的。


What's up, it's Sichuan.I'm spicy as ....

我是四川菜。我太TM的辣了...

OMG, it makes sneeze.

天呐,我想打喷嚏。


0:32

Is it weird that it tastes like Italian food to me?

我觉得它尝起来像意大利菜。

Tastes like pizza.

像匹萨。


0:35

Does not taste like pizza.

一点都不像,谢谢!


0:39

I can't taste anything except fire.

我现在嘴巴里只有火药味!



0:43

Ohh,Look at that line of fat.

天啊,看那肥肉!

Pork belly is one of the best cuts of meat in existence.

五花肉最给力了。


0:46

They've somehow ruined the port belly. It's like not very tender. It's very dry.

我觉得像做坏了。不是很嫩,很干。

That's very good.

很赞。

Oh man! These are good flavors.

很合我口味。

Add some pineapple slices in here? Kiss!

如果在加点菠萝丝,齐活了。

You can do better that this, Sichuan!

四川,你可以更棒的!



1:00

This is my regular order at Chinese restaurants.

这是我在中餐馆经常点的菜。

But this is the real Kung Pao Chicken, right?

但是这个是正宗的宫保鸡丁。

What's difference between this chicken and let's see, an American Kung Pao.

这个宫保鸡丁和美国的宫保鸡丁有啥区别啊。


1:09:

Oh, I like it.

我喜欢。

Oh, I'm so into this chicken.

我太喜欢这道菜了。

This kind of food is really deceptive. So, it like, it starts off really tasty....

我觉得这食物有点欺骗人。看起来很棒,一开始尝起来也很棒

And then it got mean, like every single boyfriend I ever had.....

然后就出问题了,就和我我以前的男友一模一样。

This is an inflammatory chicken.

这是“火”鸡。

The powerful,pleasurable,the irreplaceable Kung Pao

活力十足,魅力不可挡的宫保鸡丁。



1:26

So, hash browns

这是土豆丝。

Now they also just kinda looks like worms,

看起来有点像虫子

Please be like spaghetti.

拜托!味道最好像意大利面。



1:32

This is a palate cleanser because all that food is fucking spicy.

这盘菜很清味。前面几盘太TM辣了,


I'm kind of into it?

我觉得挺好吃的。

I ain't mad at it.

凑活

French Fries that you dropped in water.

有点像你把薯片丢水里然后捞出来。


This would be a great side dish.

当小菜不错。


1:39

We can fry them and make them much better.

油炸好多了。


This is what, as a kid, I hoped worms would taste like

这特别像我小时候觉得虫子尝起来的味道。



1:47

What?...wait! this is cube of blood?

等一下,这是血块?

I'm gonna tap out of that,pulling the Jew card.

我要撤!

There is no way I'm eating pig's blood!

我绝对不吃猪血!

Sometimes u wanna impress people, and be like' I'd go on Fear Factor, I'll eat blood'.

像参加《挑战恐惧》

Fuck! Ohhhhh My God!


2:02

Oh, I hate that.

不喜欢这样的味道

Oh god!

Hmm! That's delicate!

很爽口。

It liquified as soon as I took a bite.

咬一口,马上就出水。

And it's spicy!

好辣啊。


2:12

I think my palate has certainly evolved today.

今天我的味觉都进化了。

It's one of those foods that I say: You might have the..the next morning, but those will be worth it.

四川菜是那种你吃了后,明早你就会拉....,但是你会觉得很值。

I love the spice, way to go Sichuan.

我喜欢辣!四川菜真棒!


难词注解

tripe[tra?p] n 内脏

lining['la?n??] n 内层

pork belly 五花肉

hash brown 土豆丝(块)

spaghetti[sp?'ɡ?ti] n 意大利面

palette['p?l?t] n 味觉

cleanser 清除剂

side dish 小菜

Fear Factor 电视节目《挑战恐惧》

liquefy ['l?kw?fa?] v 液化

evolve [?'vɑlv]v 进化

coagulate [ko'?ɡjulet] v 凝结

sneeze [sni:z] v 喷嚏

deceptive [d?'s?pt?v] adj 虚伪的

tender ['t?nd?] adj 柔软的

pineapple ['pa?n?p(?)l] n 菠萝

inflammatory [?n'fl?m?t(?)r?] adj 煽动性的

irreplaceable [?r?'ple?s?b(?)l] adj 不能替代的


文章来源:微学英语 精选剪辑整理翻译来自亚洲欧美主流网络

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多