分享

沐浴晨曦

 云中公子 2015-09-16



 
 
 I wake up to see you

Standing in the morning light.

清晨醒来我看见您沐浴在晨曦里
I reach out to touch you,

奔过去我要拥抱您
 
But all that I get Is a memory, and yet, I feel you are near

明明您就在我身旁,可这一切都是回忆
 
But my vision's not clear.

我已泪眼朦胧迷离

 

Yet I have your image always in view,

您的音容笑貌总是浮现在眼前

I'm forever thinking of you.

那是我永远的思念

I feel you watching me

Quietly in the morning light.

您安祥地注视着我,静静地站在晨曦里

I try to find some peace of mind

多想心头能有片刻的平静

In knowing you're where

You don't have a care.

多想能在身旁陪伴您

I take comfort that

You no longer have

让您能有久违的舒适与惬意


To keep living in a world full of pain,

活在这个世界痛苦多多

But I ache to see you again.

不能相见更令我揪心不已

On rainy days I sit and think of our lost years,

阴雨绵绵的日子我独坐静思

The times we spent apart just fill my eyes with tears,

多少团圆时光顿时化作泪滴

But fields of wild flowers and yellow butterflies

唯有烂漫的野花和翩翩的金蝶

Remind me of you and make me smile.

才能唤起心中的您和我脸上的笑意

 

I walk in to your room

And stand there in the morning light.

我走进您的卧房伫立在晨曦里

I cherish the memories:

我要珍惜这甜蜜的回忆

Your robe on a hook,

衣架上是您的睡衣

The pictures you took.

您拍的照片依旧在那里

I can smell your perfume

您的卧房衣橱暗香隐隐

On the clothes in your room.

那是您爱用的香水气息

 

Everything I see makes your loss hard to bear,

出游远行的我令您痛失天伦之乐

I see you everywhere.

可时时处处您都会浮现眼前

I live now in a still world

Listening in the morning light.

如今在这宁静的时空

在这晨曦里我倾听您的声音

I strain to hear a familiar voice

全神贯注地寻觅那熟悉的话语

But all that I hear Is the sound of my tears.

听到的一切却是泪水汨汨

Then from a far place

一个隐约的声音忽然从远方飘来

Comes the slightest trace

那依稀是您的亲切叮嘱

Of your voice saying, "I'm all right, you see,

“我一切都好不要惦记

and I always will be."

放心吧我会保重自己。”

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多