分享

谁有海子《面朝大海春暖花开》的英文翻译?_英语_外语_教育_天涯问答

 昵称28831513 2015-11-06
From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person; 从明天起,做一个幸福的人 Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world. 喂马,劈柴,周游世界 From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables, 从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜 I have a house, towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming. 我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开 From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones, 从明天起,和每一个亲人通信 Telling them of my happiness, 告诉他们我的幸福 What the lightening of blessedness has told me, 那幸福的闪电告诉我的 I will spread it to each of them. 我将告诉每一个人 And give a warm name for every river and every mountain. 给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字 Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing. 陌生人,我也为你祝福 May you have a brilliant future! 愿你有一个灿烂的前程 May you lovers eventually become spouse! 愿你有情人终成眷属 May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world! 愿你在尘世获得幸福 I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming. 我也愿面朝大海,春暖花开
From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;
从明天起,做一个幸福的人
Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.
喂马,劈柴,周游世界
From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜
I have a house, towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,
从明天起,和每一个亲人通信
Telling them of my happiness,
告诉他们我的幸福
What the lightening of blessedness has told me,
那幸福的闪电告诉我的
I will spread it to each of them.
我将告诉每一个人

And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.
陌生人,我也为你祝福
May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you lovers eventually become spouse!
愿你有情人终成眷属
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
愿你在尘世获得幸福
I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
我也愿面朝大海,春暖花开

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约