分享

经典英文电影台词~有必要都背下来

 uczc68 2016-05-01



㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》


1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。


3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》


1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

      生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

    蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

    奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

    我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

    你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6.You just stay away from me please.

   求你离开我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

   你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8.It made me look like a duck in water.

    它让我如鱼得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

    死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

    这些年我一塌糊涂。

11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

    我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡


㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 

   世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

    越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

     我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

     如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

     好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

     过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

     对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

     这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

     我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

     我会补偿你的,我保证。


㈣《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts. 

     土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

      我要像你一样就好了。


3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

     无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.

     我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

     先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

     我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

     哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

     此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

     即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

     现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。


11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

     你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。


12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

     家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。


㈤《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

    外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.


2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

     我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

     如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

     读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

     只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。


6.All life is a game of luck.

     生活本来就全靠运气。


7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

     我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。


8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.   我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

     要让每一天都有所值


10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

     我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。


11.You jump, I jump.

     (another touching sentence)就不翻译了,自己查,我都想哭了.........


12.Will you give us a chance to live?

     能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

     上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.


中华诗词

中华诗词艺术是文化交流、思想交流、情感交流的工具,中华诗词已成为中国与其他国家友好交往的桥梁和纽带,推动着其他国家的人民对中华文化的认同。古人说,有井水处有柳词。现在可以毫不夸张地说,有华人之处就有中华诗词。中华诗词是中国传统文化的精粹,是中华情、中国梦的重要载体,凝聚着民族精神,体现着时代风貌。



1. 中华诗词艺术是文化交流、思想交流、情感交流的工具,中华诗词已成为中国与其他国家友好交往的桥梁和纽带,推动着其他国家的人民对中华文化的认同。
参考译文:Chinese poetry is a tool in the exchange of cultures, ideas and feelings. It has become a tie to link China and other countries in their friendship, promoting the appreciation of Chinese culture among other peoples.

注解:原文第一个分句中的“交流”出现三次,汉译英时可以采取“合并同类项”的方法,将“交流”提取出来,翻译一次即可。作为中心词“工具”的定语,“文化、思想、情感交流”可以译为in the exchange of cultures, ideas and feelings,译文比较简洁、地道。原文第二个分句中的“桥梁和纽带”表达了重叠的意义,若直接将其译为a bridge and a tie,比喻意象会显得多而凌乱,故采用其中一个来翻译即可。在汉译英中,省略原文中意义重叠的成分有助于将译文的意思表达得更清晰、明确。



2. 古人说,有井水处有柳词。
参考译文:The ancient people would say that the ci (a form of poetry) of Liu Yong existed wherever there was a well.
注解:原文中古人的话可以套用英语一句谚语中的句型:Where there is a will, there is a way. 又因这句古人的话在译文中作宾语,因此可适当调整语序,把主句提前、从句后移。此外,虽然原文是古人说的话,但其体现了一种普遍认可的事实,今人也依然在说,因此其译文的时态可以采用一般现在时原文中的“柳词”指的是“柳永所作的词”。
3. 现在可以毫不夸张地说,有华人之处就有中华诗词。
参考译文:Now we can say without exaggeration that there is Chinese poetry where there are Chinese people.
注解:原文第一个分句为无主句,汉译英时可增添主语we,以使译文结构完整。“有华人之处就有中华诗词”作为“说”的宾语从句,在汉译英时同样需先译主句“有中华诗词”,再译从句“有华人之处”。
4. 中华诗词是中国传统文化的精粹,是中华情、中国梦的重要载体,凝聚着民族精神,体现着时代风貌。
参考译文:Chinese poetry is the essence of traditional culture, a key transmitter of the sentiments and dreams of Chinese people that encompasses both the national soul and the contemporary spirit.

注解:原文承接主语“中华诗词”有四个分句,其中最后两个分句为并列关系,汉译英时可以用and连接其译文;同时“凝聚”和“体现”在意义上也比较相近,汉译英时可以采取“合并同类项”的方法,只译出其中一个即可,可以用encompass或embody来对应。此外,为了使译文不至于呆板,译者可以通过变换使用多种英文句式来达到良好的表达效果,如原文第二个分句可以处理为同位语,后两个分句可以译为定语从句,对“中华诗词”进行补充说明。




完整译文
Chinese poetry is a tool in the exchange of cultures, ideas and feelings. It has become a tie to link China and other countries in their friendship, promoting the appreciation of Chinese culture among other peoples. The ancient people would say that the ci (a form of poetry) of Liu Yong existed wherever there was a well. Now we can say without exaggeration that there is Chinese poetry where there are Chinese people. Chinese poetry is the essence of traditional culture, a key transmitter of the sentiments and dreams of Chinese people that encompasses both the national soul and the contemporary spirit.



    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多