分享

巴夏:希望/成功

 Z知不知 2016-07-13
问:

  Lastly

  最后一个问题

  What is your perspective on the concept of hope

  对于“希望”,你的观点是什么?

  巴夏:

  That it's mostly unnecessary

  根本不需要“希望”(最不需要的,就是希望)

  Because if you know for a fact

  因为,如果你清清楚楚地知道

  That you are an unconditionally loved and supported being

  你是无条件地被爱着的,完完全全地被支持着的

  What you need to hope for

  那你还“希望”什么东东呢?(我好想翻译成:希望个P)

  In the way that most people on your planet mean it.

  但大部分地球人说到“希望”时

  It's just another way of saying

  他们只是在换种说法说:

  I'm trying to be positive

  “我会‘尝试’让自己积极正面一点”

  But I'm not really.

  “但我还做不到”

  I'm not sure I can be.

  “我不确定自己能否做到”

  I hope I can be.

  “我希望自己可以”

  Now it doesn't mean that you have to stop using the word in your language

  我不是说 要让你们不再使用“希望”这个词

  We're not attempting to get you to walk on egg shells with your vocabulary

  我可不希望你们说话时,如履薄冰(像走在蛋壳上)

  But understand deeply that

  但要明白

  Many people who talk about hope

  当很多人说到“希望”时

  Don't really buy into the probability of what they're asking about.

  其实他们内心深处,对于自己所祈求的,是没多大把握的

  They're just kind of spinning a roulette wheel

  他们只是转动赌桌上的轮盘

  And hoping it falls on the right number

  “希望”小球能掉进他们所选的数字


  Do you understand?

  你明白吗?

  They're allowing themselves to experience life in a very random way

  他们把自己的人生过得很“随机”

  Instead of allowing themselves to know

  而不是清楚地知道

  That if they simply choose a vibration

  他们只需要简简单单地选择一个 振频

  Then there is

  然后

  Absolutely

  绝对的!

  Absolutely

  绝对的!

  Absolutely

  绝对的!

  Nothing that can ever happen in their lives that isn't part of that vibration,

  他们生活中的发生的任何一件事,都是这个振频的一部分

  No matter how it looks

  不论现在的生活怎么样

  So

  所以

  It's not really about having hope in the negative sense.

  不要有“消极负面的希望”

  I'm not saying don't have hope in the positive sense,

  但我不是说,不能有“积极正面的希望”

  But hope in the positive sense

  因为“积极正面的希望”

  Is really just knowing that everything is OK!

  就是单纯地知道“一切都是OK的”!

  No matter how it looks

  不论外在看起来是什么样!

  And when you know that you'll experience that it is

  而当你真正的知道了,你也会如是地体验到

  问:

  I guess when you experience the desire to feel hope.

  但我想,当我们有“希望”,这种“欲望”的感觉时

  The idea is to remind yourself of what you really are and who you really are

  其实是要提醒自己:真实的我,是什么?真正的我,是谁?

  巴夏:

  It can be.

  可以是这样子啊!

  It can be used that way.

  可以这样用哈!

  We are simply saying that

  我只是说

  Many people when they resort to the idea of hope.

  很多人,当他们倚靠(求助)“希望”时

  It is another way of saying they've already given up hope.

  其实是在说:他们已经放弃希望了!

  Do you understand?

  你明白吗?

  问:

  Hmm...

  晓得!

  巴夏:

  Does that help?

  这对你有帮助吗?

  问:

  Yes!

  当然!

  巴夏谈成功!

  成功,不是你达到了某个目标,不是你实现了某个你想要的成果。

  成功,是你每时每刻都觉得自己很OK!

  问:

  I've been working...

  对于我的工作

  I feel very bad because I work for my father

  我感觉很不好,因为我是为我父亲工作的

  And I feel like, you know, I didn't get like a independent job.

  我并没有找到一份独立的工作

  巴夏:

  So what?

  那又能怎么样呢?

  问:

  He's been supporting me to create a website, a social media

  他一直资助我,帮我创建一个社交媒体网站

  巴夏:

  Yes? Does that excites you?

  好的!这让你兴奋不?

  问:

  It does really excite me,

  这的确令我兴奋

  But there's something about it that is just been driving me crazy.

  但这份工作的一些事情,把我搞得焦头烂额(快疯了)

  巴夏:

  Oh!Such as?

  哦!比如说?

  How exciting.

  (看你焦头烂额的样子)真让我兴奋!

  What drives you crazy?

  什么事情把你搞得快疯了?

  问:

  Fear fear

  恐惧

  巴夏:

  Fear about what?

  恐惧什么呢?

  问:

  I just feel guilty about succeeding

  对于“成功”,我感到愧疚

  巴夏:

  Fear about what?

  恐惧什么呢?

  You feel guilty about what?

  你对什么感到愧疚呢?

  问:

  About the possibility of succeeding

  对于成功的可能性,感到恐惧与愧疚

  巴夏:

  What is success

  什么是成功?

  Being yourself.

  做你自己,才是成功!

  If at first you don't succeed,

  如果一开始你没有成功

  Redefine success

  那就重新给“成功”下定义吧!

  To be that definition that works for you.

  适合你的定义,才是对你的成功的定义

  No one else will have the same definition of success.

  每个人对于成功的定义,都是不一样的

  问:

  I guess I'm scare of failing, it's one or the other.

  我想,我是害怕失败!毕竟,成王败寇嘛!

  巴夏:

  What is failure

  什么是失败

  Not being yourself

  你不是你自己

  That's it.

  这就是失败

  问:

  Do you really have to be yourself a hundred percent of the time before you're successful at being yourself ?

  我是不是每时每刻都要做我自己,我才是真正的做自己?

  巴夏:

  No! No you do not.

  不!你不需要!

  But here is the paradoxical irony

  这话你听起来会觉得,自相矛盾

  When you're okay with not being your true self a hundred percent of the time

  但如果你对于自己,不是每时每刻都是“做自己”感到OK

  You are being your true self a hundred percent of the time

  那你就是每时每刻都在“做自己”

  Because you know you're going through a process

  因为你知道你是在经历这个过程

  And it's okay to go through the process

  这个经历的过程,你觉得OK(与神对话:过程的完美)

  And it's okay to know you're not always at your best

  你也知道,自己并没有时刻都做到“最好的自己”

  And that's okay.

  而这,你也觉得OK

  It's when you start keeping judgment and guilt upon yourself

  当你不断给自己差评,不断感到愧疚

  That you're going in the other direction.

  你就转身,向失败走去了

  It's not because you're not always doing exactly the thing you would like to do,

  成功,不是取决于你是不是每时每刻,都在做你喜欢的事

  It's because of your attitude toward that experience

  而是你对于每个体验、每个经历的态度

  That determines whether you're successful or not.

  决定了你是否成功

  So if you're all right with sometimes going.

  所以,如果有时候一些事情搞砸了,你觉得:

  Oh well, you know, I took a left turn here, it's not what I intended,

  “哦!我刚才走偏了,这不是我想要的”

  But all right, I learn something from it.

  “但没事,我学到功课了”

  I'm not always one hundred percent of my best,

  “我没有100%做到最好的自己”

  But that's okay

  “但是,OK!”

  Because I know that it is my intention to be,

  “因为我知道,不是我自己,也是我的目的之一”

  And therefore by acknowledging that it's okay to have gone down that path

  于是,你认可了自己走下坡的这段经历

  Even if it wasn't what I preferred.

  “这段下坡路,虽非我所愿”

  I know that, overall, I'm okay

  “但我知道,总的来说,我很OK”

  And I have a self-correcting self guiding system

  “我内在的 自我纠错、自我引导系统”

  That will always course correct and bring me back to where I prefer to be.

  “永远都会把我引导回我所喜好的路上”

  That is success,

  这才是成功

  Not because you achieve a goal,

  成功,不是你达到了某个目标

  Not because something comes to fruition in the way you thought it would

  不是你实现了某个你想要的成果

  Success is being okay with yourself at every moment,

  成功,是你每时每刻都觉得自己很OK!

  Even when you're not okay with yourself

  即使你不觉得自己OK

  That's okay.

  你也知道自己很OK!

  If you keep judgment and guilt upon yourself

  但如果你不断自我评判、自责

  That's what stops you from being a success,

  那你是把自己挡在成功大门之外

  Because many many people in your reality who you would look at it go:

  就像你们见到某些人,忍不住惊叹:

  Oh, that's a very, very successful person

  “哇!这人这么成功,真是太牛逼了!”

  That's their secret

  他们成功的秘诀就在于:

  Is they don't give up,

  他们不放弃

  They don't get down on themselves

  他们不消沉

  For suddenly maybe being out of alignment with who they prefer to be.

  即使有时与“理想的自己”偏离了

  They learn from it.

  他们从中学习

  They get back into alignment and say

  重新调整自己,对自己说:

  Okay.

  “太棒了!”

  Lesson learned.

  “又学到了一课!”

  Let's move on

  “继续前进”

  That's success,

  这才是真正的成功!

  Because the process of your entire life.

  因为,你们人生的整个过程

  The process is the point.

  这个过程,才是你人生的目的

  The journey is the destination

  你的人生旅途,就是你的目的地!

  You're not trying to get anywhere

  你不是想去某个地方

  All you're doing is attempting to be more of yourself to the best of your ability

  你做的一切,都为了发挥自己最大能力,成为更宏伟的自己

  And if you're doing your best, that's all you need to do,

  如果你已经尽力了,那说明你已经做了你该做的了

  And that's a success

  那你就是成功的

  Does this help you

  这对你有帮助吗?

  Do you feel a little bit more relaxed about yourself.

  你是不是觉得,自己稍微放轻松了点?

  问:

  I do, I do

  没错!是的!

  巴夏:

  Then that is the measure of success

  这就是衡量成功与否的标准

  问:

  Thank you, Bashar!

  谢谢你,巴夏!

  巴夏:

  You are welcome

  不客气

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多