分享

一行禅师:如何释放我的怒气 How to let anger out?

 by支离益 2016-10-03



2014年5月法国梅村

当我生气时,我要如何释放我的怒气?


当我生气时,

When I am angry,

我要如何释放我的怒气?

how do I let my anger out?

要如何释放我的怒气?

How to let my anger out?

你觉得你的怒气是从外面来的,跑进去了,

Do you think that your anger has come

from the outside, went in,

而现在你要把它释放出来?

and now you want to let it out again?

你确定怒气是从外面来的吗?

Are you sure that the anger is coming

from the outside?

那是一个反问题。

That is a counter question.

(众笑)(Laughter)

在梅村,我们学习

In Plum Village, we learn

如何处理我们的怒气,

how to deal with our anger,

如何照顾好我们的怒气。

how to take care of our anger.

怒气不是好的。

Anger is not something pleasant.

它就像是淤泥。

It is like the mud.

但是没有了淤泥,

But without the mud,

我们不可以种植荷花。

we cannot grow lotus flowers.

所以怎么说淤泥是有用的...

So the mud is useful, somehow...

所以你的怒气怎么说是有用的。

so your anger is useful, somehow.

所以,你或许不用把它释放出来。

So, maybe you should not let it out.

有不应该丢掉它。

You should not throw it away.

如果你知道怎么样好好地善用

If you know how to make good use

你的怒气,

of your anger,

你就能滋养荷花般的和平、

you can grow the lotus of peace,

愉悦、原谅。

of joy, of forgiveness.

这是在美村一个很深懊的教诲。

This is a very deep teaching

in Plum Village.

我们一直在学习这个。

We have been learning about this.

怒气升起时,

Anger comes 'up' --

不是从外在,而是从内在。

not from the outside,

but from inside.

因为我们不了解,

Because we do not understand,

那就是为什么我们不能去爱。

that is why we cannot love.

而如果我们谛观,

And, if we look deeply,

如果我们深入聆听,

if we listen deeply,

我们就会明白了。

we'll be able to understand.

而当我们明白了,

And, when we understand,

有爱的存在。

there is love.

而当有了爱,

And when there is love,

怒气就会自我转化。

anger just transforms itself.

你不用拿怒气

You don't have to take anger

去丢掉。

and throw it away.

反而,你是可以运用怒气的。

In fact, anger is something

that you can use.

而如果你用理解、慈悲

And, if you hold that anger

来捧着那怒气,

in understanding, in compassion,

那怒气就会变成像爱一般...

then, anger becomes something

like love...

像慈悲。

like compassion.

我给你举个例子。

I will give you an example.

有个人,今天早上,

The other fellow, this morning,

对你说了些不好听的话。

said something unkind to you.

他对你做了或者说了不好的东西,

He did something or he said something

unkind to you,

而你受苦。

and you suffered.

而怒气开始升起来。

And, anger is coming up.

平常,

And, usually,

如果你不是一个好的修习者,

if you are not good practitioner,

你就会想打那个男孩或女孩一拳,

you want to give that boy

or that girl a punch,

来处罚他或她。

to punish him or her.

而那就是我们「内心」的怒气。

And that is anger 'in' us.

這種怒氣就像是污泥

And that anger is a kind of mud

抹污了所有的东西。

to smear everything.

所以我们要觉知,

So, we need to be aware that

我们得掌控那怒气的淤泥,

we have to control that mud of anger

不要让淤泥抹污我们

and do not let the mud to smear us

和对方。

and the other person.

所以,你可以吸气,

So, you might like to breathe in,

冷静地、有觉知地

calmly, mindfully,

看着那个男孩或者女孩。

and look at that boy or girl.

而你在他或她的身上

And, what do you see

会看到什么呢?

in him or in her?

你会看到他的自心中有着暴力。

You see that there is a violence in him.

他有愤怒、痛苦

There is anger, suffering in him

或者是她。

or in her.

如果那个男孩或女孩是快乐的,

If that boy or girl is happy,

他或她就不会说

he or she would not have said something

那么难听的话了。

mean like that.

他或她就不会做出那么暴力的事情来了。

He or she wouldn't have done

something violent like that.

但是,他自心中没有快乐。

But, he does not have the happiness in him.

那就是为什么他受苦。

That is why he suffers.

而当他那么地受苦,

And, when he suffers like that,

他是想要把他的痛苦释放出来,

he wants to get his suffering out,

所以他才会对你说了那么难听的话,

by saying something mean to you,

或对你做了那么不好的事来。

or doing something unkind to you.

而他以为那么做,

And, he thinks that, by doing so,

他就可以减轻痛苦。

he will suffer less.

那不是很聪明的做法。

That is not very intelligent.

所以当你看着他,你就会看见

So, when you look and you see that

那个男孩不快乐,

that boy is unhappy,

他的自心内有着怒气和暴力,

there is anger or violence in him,

而他并不知道要如何处理

and he does not know how to handle

他自心内的暴力、他自心中的不快乐。

the violence in him, the unhappiness in him,

那就是为什么他在受苦。

that is why he suffers.

而当他那么地受苦,

And, when he suffers like that,

他很自然地让

it is natural that he makes people

他周围的人和他一样受苦。

around him suffer like that.

所以,当你看见了他或她自心内的怒气,

So, when you see the anger

in him or in her,

你就会明白

and you understand

那怒气...

that anger...

你就再也不会生他的气了。

you are no longer angry at him.

可怜的小男孩。可怜的小女孩。

Poor little boy. Poor little girl.

他们受苦。

They suffer.

我不要惩罚他,

I don't want to punish him,

不要让他受更多的苦了。

to make him suffer more.

我要让他减轻痛苦。

I want to make him suffer less.

所以你对他微笑。

And, you smile to him. .

你说:「亲爱的朋友,」

You say: 'Dear friend,

I know that you suffer.'

「我不气你,」

'I am not angry at you,'

「即便你对我说了」

'even if you have said something'

「那么样的话。」

'like that to me.'

「即便你对我做了那么样的事。」

'Even if you have done

something like that to me.'

「因为你受很多的苦。」

'Because you suffer a lot.'

「所以,我不怪你。」

'So, I do not blame you.'

「我不生你的气。」

'I am not angry at you.'

「我在吸气和呼气。」

'I am breathing in and out.'

「我理解你。」

'I understand you.'

「那就是为什么我不生你的气。」

'That is why I am not angry at you.'

「我没有受苦。」

'I do not suffer.'

你是一个好的修习者。

You are a good practitioner.

而他会感到惊讶。

And, he will be amazed.

其他人会有不同的反应。

Other people will react differently.

他们会打他或

They will hit him or tell him

对他说很难听的话。

something very mean.

但是你不那么做。

But you are not doing that.

你用一个截然不同的方法来反应;

You are reacting in a very different way;

你用温柔、用慈悲,

with tenderness, with loving kindness,

....用微笑。

...smiles.

而他会感到惊讶。

And, he will be amazed.

有一天,他会问你:

And, one day, he will ask you:

「你是怎么做到的?」

'How can you do that?!'

「当有人说了」

'When someone said something'

「非常粗暴、非常难听的话;」

'very brutal, very mean,'

「和做非常暴力的事情来,」

'and did something violent like that'

「你还可以保持冷静,」

'and you can still keep your calm,'

「保持和平。」

'your peace.'

「你是怎么做的?」

'How?!'

而你告诉他,你告诉她

And, then, you tell him, you tell her

你是怎么来到梅村

how you have come to Plum Village

学习了那种正念呼吸

and learn that kind

of mindful breathing,

来认识你自心中的愤怒,

and recognize the anger in yourself,

和认识你内在的愤怒

and recognize anger in you

和对方内在的愤怒。

and in that person.

所以你那么年轻就来到这里

So, you come here as a very young people,

而我们学习这些美好的事物。

and we learn these wonderful things.

当你会去学校时,

And, you might be able to share that

你或许也可以和

with your friends,

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多