mrb8 / 台湾 / 台湾桃园五福宫英文导游词

   

台湾桃园五福宫英文导游词

2016-10-18  mrb8
Each visitor:
How are you, welcome you to Taoyuan to travel, I am your guide DAVID.




Five blessing temples were called a Xuan altar temple or dollar altar temple, being so called the south 崁 commander-in-chief temple, south the 崁 is five blessing temples.Be located in Lu bamboo City, Taoyuan County, Taiwan five blessing the inside tiger head mountain foothill, old belong to the peach brook fortress south 崁 temple Chuang, the lord sacrifices Xuan altar commander-in-chief, is also force god of wealth Zhao Gong Ming;It is saied that Zhao Gong clearly longer than Xu wealth, help many bitternesses so much, past folks also is god of wealth.The history that establishes to have more than 300 years up to now, totally 9 times build and 2 extensions, in order to open the set Xuan altar commander-in-chief place, reserve to have the idol that Zheng Cheng-Kong brought in those early years.Combining on August 19, 1985 is announced for the country x-rated historic monument in the house by the Ministry of Interior.It is the most ancient temples of Taoyuan County at the same time.
Five blessing temples are located in five blessing villages in the Lu bamboo City, namely the country wife comes together on south 崁 region, past in the place as well many call with"south 崁 five blessing temples" it.The day cures the period as the county Lu bamboo in Taoyuan 崁 temple in the south of Chuang 55 foreign lands, just to south hill path, total area is 0.2325 hectares, is before the temple a long type square(be so called temple Cheng), five blessing temple the right side has 3 F floor Gao of star anise tower type gold stove, the square front sets up a four the pillars are three ornamental archways.Five blessing is before the temple one D graphemic street corner, just to the southern hill path.Southern hill path two sides originally possessed six rightnesses(is 12) of Japanese lights pillars, among them have two pillars(1 rightness) have been already lost.

Wu Xing immigrates to set up village at this place, the villager hopes earnestly much blessing, because of Wu with five together sound"Wu Cuo Zhuang"(now five blessing villages in the Lu bamboo City) but get, be named "five blessing Chuangs"s at big pure empire period, two post-war entitle "five blessing villages"s.

Set up temple for age

1661(clearly always Li 15 years), the rumours postpone even Zheng Cheng-Kong Wang to go on expedition a north Taiwan, garrison forces in five blessing temple current address, the soldier in camp takes the Xuan altar commander-in-chief joss stick but forgets to take away, the people during the nighttime discover to here send out a glow-in-the-dark and think to is a god to show supernatural power, but is here building thatched hut to be provided for people to look forward to do obeisance, is the precursor of Lu bamboo five blessing temples.

1663(clearly always Li 17 years), thousand total Cais first Xi, construct a grass shed, receive to invite a Xuan altar commander-in-chief to garrison medium building.

1740(pure Qianlong 5 years), because the Xiu is my, five blessing temples carried on to build engineering for the first time.

1745(pure Qianlong 10 years) just changes to set up temple and is called "Xuan altar temple" or"commander-in-chief temple".

Build Jian Pu

1807(the pure Jia celebrates for 12 years), temple the year is long damaged, do to build for the second time.
1866(is pure to together cure for 5 years), carries on building for the third time, and carry on extending for the first time, complete at the next year.Temple extension for two enter, increase to set up "saint vestige station" B tower.
1867(is pure to together cure for 6 years), , change "commander-in-chief temple" number to formally choose name "five blessing temples"s.
1878(clear out a clue for 4 years), temple house the root is all breakage, carry on building for the fourth time, September 21 fixs outward appearance since the work, the following year finishes construction on February 4 in 1879(clear out a clue for 5 years).
In 1924, in September strong stage manners, the temple encounters Sun seriously and begins to work in October, those early years and carries on building for the fifth time and extends for the second time and begins to work on December 1.
In 1925, finish construction in December.Combine to extend for front in empress three enter, cover more than 150 pings, the temple looks in nowadays namely lay foundation stone here.
In 1960, rebuild courtyard outward appearance.
In 1961, chairman of committee Yang Qing Han waits person to raise capital to start to re- paints a repair due to seeing temple looks peeling off erosion and completes in November at the next year.
In 1971, increase to set up the temple side gold station.
In 1976, increase to set up monastic room at the right side of temple, can provide far come to pilgrim to stop for the night.
In 1977, carry on building for the sixth time, after changing to set up and construct "emissary Mr. snake hole" the glorious snake is with the setting conservation, and empress the palace change to set up for top and bottom the concrete of the 2 F construct.
In 1985, on August 19 through the Ministry of Interior announce x-rated historic monument in the house for the country.
In 1997, spend to build a historic monument because of the Council of Cultural Affairs, carry on building for the seventh time, the February begins to work a repair and finishes construction in 1999(Year 88 of the Republic of China).
2005(, Be in March carry on building for the eighth time, be located in a road side because of the saint vestige station, in order to avoid recruiting vehicle to bump shot breakage, , after instructing, move into five blessing temple left side new gold stove side five blessing all the way inside the park, to as well shine on an original directions setting, originally the saint vestige station position signs "the saint vestige station ruins" one stone tablet and thinks at the original place that the future generations spreads.
In 2006, long damp because of year of"emissary male snake hole" in December, easily get sick germ, carry on rebuilding for the ninth time.
In 2007, January 12, "emissary male snake hole" is completed to be in use.

Lu bamboo five blessing temples were called a Xuan altar temple or dollar altar temple, being so called the south 崁 commander-in-chief the temple and southern 崁 is five blessing temples, be located in Lu bamboo country in Taoyuan County, Taiwan five mountain foothills, old belong to peach brook fortress south 崁 temple Chuang, the lord sacrifices Xuan altar commander-in-chief, is also force god of wealth Zhao Gong Ming.It is saied that Zhao Gong clearly longer than Xu wealth, help many bitternesses so much, past folks also is god of wealth.Lu bamboo five blessing temples was established in 1745, the period totally 9 times renovates and 2 extensions be listed as a national x-rated historic monument by Taiwan in 1985, is as well one of the most ancient templeses of Taoyuan County.
Lu bamboo five blessing temples sit northeast dynasty southwest, five blessing villages of place are Taoyuan County to develop one of the earliest places, here according to mountain alongside sea, the northeast is an alternate Feng valley mound ground, the southwest is the countryside of flat amplitude, produces farm crops, such as rice and tea-leaf...etc..Five blessing temples are located in a downtown edge, the surroundings pastoral surrounds, the daintiness is quite, and the traditional private house at the side of temple can even set off a temple ancient plain breathing.The Lu bamboo that the visitor sees now five blessing temple the feature cure for the day 1924 of period re- renovates of appearance, present noodles breadth three open, two enter two galleries to match the hospital type temple structure and form, the wood carving in the temple, stone carving, hand over toe pottery etc. to all have art conservancy value, worth and small and soft tasty.
Just build the angle of position and function to is divided into to five blessing roads, in view of the classification of memorial arch:altar temple temple view memorial arch, the angle of building material is divided into: the brick match to build memorial arch, the angle of building structure and form BE:three four the pillars third floor workshop.Under the Yan of Shu material, mourn a tube and give wood etc. to have abundant of of wood carving.

This was an only exit when five blessing hadn't broken through all the way.

The main temple of five blessing temples for noodles breadth three open, three enter two galleries but become courtyard type organization, but the third into have already changed to set up to construct for the reinforced concrete of 2 F.The stone carving of five blessing temples concentrates here to sign a vulture, deeply the vulture, ectype is various skill, depict various good luck pattern, enrich a fine Chi tiger and lion on the beam, color wood carving.Under the beam of member light, drag along a wood, the vulture work is complicated gorgeous, rich at the art.In order to regard stone carving as principle wall, the big wood frame of building basically still maintains a day to cure a greatly positive year of reconstruction of appearance.

In 1977, regrettable of BE, empress the palace change to set up to construct for the concrete of 2 F, the palace greatly loses an original style after making, original of the empress palace structure and form can not test and construct currently the flat surface structure and form cures a period to rebuild for greatly positive age in the day, is three for noodles Kuo deep three enter a long type, last is a view sound palace, bottom is restaurant

After being located in before the palace the left side of Long Bian set of rooms, for Be in remembrance of a week of"open radicle benefactor" and add blessing for south the 崁 Xuan altar abbot Miao's period, the posterity feels thankful and establishes "spring state mansion Jin in Fukien province river the county benefactor week Hui add blessing Lu" B oblation.

1924(day greatly positive 13 years), in September stage manners hit, the temple encounters Sun severity, through place official the Shen raise capital to rebuild in the degree and discovers next snake of base dwelling for rest cave while extending in, rushed toward and catch to don't get not to know where went, the following year completes work in December completed on that day, suddenly have snake to disappear afterwards and suddenly before being gathered to a temple, villager all calls absolute being snake as "emissary Mr.", and then be often appeared and disappeared to inside the temple to outside visit at that time, the temple square worries to believe many scares, hence construct "emissary Mr. snake hole", collection absolute being snake in bring up in the hole.

Now, see of"emissary male snake hole", once renewed while being five blessing temples to carry on the ninth-time reconstruction.The weather well can directly see the glorious snake seizing illegally on the tree branch.

In 1823(pure Tao Kuang three years) set up of ancient censer, once had two repair, hold to set up Anne's rites of Jiao Qi at the same time, the that day sets up Jiao to loose to save a treasure thing, now is the treasure of temple in the town, already more than 180 year the history.According to temple square say, 1925(greatly positive 14 years), because the joss stick is vigorous to carry on an extension, the that time is a gold chicken year, the Rui spirit works properly very and please stove in the sky to the main temple to be subjected to force after the god of wealth Xuan altar commander-in-chief add to hold, stove spiritual influence in the sky greatly delivers, once therefore drew on an everyone difference the private flowed out into five blessing temples and spread for the instructive anecdote.

The ornamental archway originally possessed a stars anise pagoda 3 F gold stove beside and sets up in 1866, the coping is a bottle gourd-like in shape chimney, the bottle gourd-like in shape chimney has a stub banyan to grow therein, the each wing Cape decoration had Long Feng Ji the monster due to being located in a road side to be set up to temple Cheng at first front because avoided recruiting vehicle to bump shot breakage, after instructing in March, 2005, after reporting to county government in Taoyuan and agreeing, move into five blessing temple left side the new gold stove is beside inside the park, to as well shone on an original directions setting, respect there is one stone tablet by the side of the word station and record namely fastenned this service to record event, detailed row the public contributed money situation.Saint vestige station, the 2 F station son set up for the red brick, last book"saint vestige" is two words, originally respect a word station the position cover up "the saint vestige station ruins" a , think at the original place that the future generations spreads.

Five blessing temple the right side has the star anise tower of the 3 F floor Gao a type gold stove, at the same time for matching at the back of the environmental protection a constitution to fly ash recall device.

Just to south hill path.Five blessing roads two sides originally possessed six rightnesses(12 supports) of Japanese lights pillars, among them have 1 rightness(2 supports) have been already lost, there is"year old time G Chen the year rebuild certain context" on the light pillar.

The base imitates candle set style, top the position imitate lantern pattern, medium bottom the position has Long Teng the ectype, medium bottom the position has big five blessing templeses word 3.

The Lu-ju Wu-fu Temple necessarily goes to reason:One of the most ancient templeses in Taoyuan County

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击这里 或 拨打24小时举报电话:4000070609 与我们联系。

    来自: mrb8 > 《台湾》

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章
    喜欢该文的人也喜欢 更多

    ×
    ×

    ¥.00

    微信或支付宝扫码支付:

    《个图VIP服务协议》

    全部>>