分享

【对话录】如何处理深刻的伤害?

 野有雅兰 2016-10-20

PJ: I think it is possible to deal with the superficial hurts, but the deep hurts which one has…
普:我认为处理浅层的伤害是有可能的,但是对于我们受的那些深刻的伤害……


K: I want to know how you will deal with them. How will you deal with them?
克:我想知道你会如何去处理它们。你要如何去处理这些深刻的伤害呢?


PJ: How does one?
普:我要怎么处理?


K: Go on, ask, find out how you deal with the deep hurts. How does the mind come upon the deep hurts? What is a hurt?
克:继续,问一问,搞清楚你要怎么处理这些深刻的伤害。心智要如何面对这些深刻的伤害?什么是伤害?


PJ: Deep pain.
普:深深的痛苦。


K: Is there a deep hurt?
克:存在深刻的伤害吗?


PJ: Yes.
普:存在。


K: What do you mean by deep hurt?
克:你所说的“深刻的伤害”是什么意思?


PJ: When the nature and structure of consciousness undergoes a change...
普:当意识的本质和结构经历了一场剧变……


K: What, what? Make it simpler, please.
克:什么,什么?请说得简单点。


PJ: The really deep hurts are when the very nature of your being is on the edge of the sword because of a crisis.
普:真正深刻的伤害就在于,当你存在的本质由于某个危机而处在刀锋边缘的时候。


K: Be simple. Don’t you know all these factors? My brother dies, my son dies, or my husband or wife dies. It is a shock. The shock is a kind of hurt. I am asking, ‘Is the hurt very deep, and what do you mean by very deep?’
克:简单点。你难道不知道这些因素吗?我的兄弟死了,我的儿子死了,或者我的丈夫或妻子死了,这是个打击,这种打击就是一种伤害。于是我问:“这种伤害很深吗,你所说的非常深刻又是什么意思?”


PJ: I see the conscious responses to it. I see what is being thrown out from the unconscious.
普:我看到了意识对此作出的反应,我看到了从无意识里显现出来的东西。


K: What is being thrown out?
克:什么被显现了出来?


PJ: What is being thrown out is pain.
普:痛苦。


K: Pain, of which you have not been aware before. And the shock reveals the pain. Which is—listen to it carefully—the pain was there, or the cause of pain.
克:痛苦,你以前未曾觉察到的痛苦,而打击则把这个痛苦揭示了出来。存在的是哪个——仔细听好——是痛苦,还是痛苦的原因。


PJ: The cause of pain.
普:是痛苦的原因。


K: That’s it. The cause of pain was there, of which I was not conscious. The shock comes and makes me aware of that pain.
克:没错,痛苦的原因一直都在那儿,只是我没有意识到。打击的出现使我察觉到了痛苦。


MF: But why can’t you say the shock creates the pain?
莫:但是为什么你不可以说是打击造成了痛苦呢?


K: No. I can’t say that. How can the shock create the pain? Pain was there.
克:不,我不能那么说。打击怎么可能造成痛苦呢?痛苦其实一直都在。


MF: No, no.
莫:不,不是这样的。


K: I’ll show you. Frydman, don’t jump to conclusions, don’t ask questions relevant or irrelevant. My brother is dead; that is absolutely final; I can’t bring him back. The world faces this problem, not just you and I—everybody faces this problem. It is a shock, including all that we have said. That shock is a deep hurt. Was the hurt there before, was the cause of the hurt there before, and has the shock only revealed it? The hurt was there because I had never faced it. I had said I would put all my faith in my brother. I had never faced the sense of loneliness, which is one of the factors of hurt. So before the shock comes, I look at loneliness. Before the shock comes, I know what it means to be alone. Before the shock comes, I go into this question of reliance, dependence, which are all the factors of hurt, the causes of hurt; they are all brought out when the shock comes. So when the shock comes, what happens? I have no hurt. I’m right, this is right.
克:我会解释给你听,弗莱德曼,不要急着下结论,不要问相关的或者无关的问题。我的兄弟死了;这是个无法挽回的最终的事实;我不可能把他带回来。全世界都面临着这个问题,不只是你和我——而是每个人都面临着这个问题。这是个打击,它包含了我们刚才所说的一切,这种打击是一种深刻的伤害。那么这个伤害是不是早已在那里了,伤害的原因是不是早已在那里了,只是打击把它揭示了出来?伤害之所以一直在那儿,是因为我从来都没有面对它。我说过我会把所有的信心都寄托在我兄弟身上,因此我从未面对那种孤独的感觉,而这正是造成伤害的因素之一。所以在打击来临之前,我就观察孤独;在打击来临之前,我就知道了孤身一人意味着什么;在打击来临之前,我就深入探究了依赖和依靠的问题——它们都是伤痛的因素和原因;当打击来临时,它们都被带了出来。那么当打击来临时,会发生什么呢?我不会受伤。我很好,这就对了。


MF: What made you prepare yourself?
莫:是什么促使你准备好自己的呢?


K: I didn’t prepare, I watched life. I watched the implications of attachment or indifference or of trying to cultivate independence because I must not depend. Dependence causes pain, therefore I cultivate independence, and that may also bring pain. So I watched in myself that dependence of any kind must inevitably bring about deep hurt. I have gone into it, I said, ‘Now finished’. So when the shock comes, the cause of hurt is not; a totally different thing takes place. That’s what I want to get at.
克:我没有准备,我只是观察生活。我观察执着或者冷漠的含义,观察因为我一定不能依赖而去刻意培养独立自主,这其中隐含着什么。依赖滋生痛苦,所以我培养独立,而那或许也会带来痛苦。因此我观察自己的内心,发现任何依赖都不可避免地会带来深刻的伤害。我已经深入了解了它,我说:“到此为止。”所以当打击来临时,伤害的原因已经不复存在;此时一件完全不同的事情就会发生。这就是我想说明的。


Explorations and Insights, 'The Factors of Deterioration'
《探索与洞察》之“退化的因素”

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多