分享

【双语】记住这34条忠告,你的生活会更加幸福

 孟溪ProbeT连山 2016-11-05

生活中的34则忠言,我们一起来看看都有哪些呢?

(づ??????)づ


Remember what life tells you.

牢记生活告诉你的一切。


Don’t take to heart every thing you hear. Don’t spend all that you have. Don’t sleep as long as you want.

不要把你听到的每件事放到心上,不要花光你所有的积蓄,不要想睡多久就睡多久。


Whenever you say “I love you”, please say it honestly.

无论何时说“我爱你”,请真心实意。


Whenever you say “I’m sorry”, please look into the other person’s eyes.

无论何时说“对不起”,请正视对方的眼睛。




Don’t neglect dreams.

请不要忽视梦想。


Love deeply and ardently, even if there is pain, but this is the way to make your life complete.

深情热烈地爱,也许会受伤,但这是使人生完整的唯一方法。


Find a way to settle, not to dispute.

想办法解决问题,而不是争吵。


Never judge people by their appearance.

永远不要以貌取人。



Speak slowly, but think quickly.

慢慢地说,但思考要灵活。


When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and say, “Why do you want to know?”

当别人问到你不想回答的问题时,笑着说:“你为什么想知道?”


Remember that the man who can shoulder the most risk will gain the deepest love and the supremeaccomplishment.

记住:那些敢于承担最大风险的人才能得到最深的爱和最大的成就。


Call you mother on the phone. If you can’t, you may think of her in your heart.

给妈妈打电话,如果不行,你可以在心里想着她。



When someone sneezes, say “God bless you”.

当别人打喷嚏时,说一声“上帝保佑你”。


If you fail, don’t forget to learn your lesson.

如果你失败了,不要忘了从中吸取教训。


Remember the three “respects”. Respect yourself, respect others, stand on dignity and pay attention to your behavior.

记住三个“尊重”:尊重自己,尊重别人,保持尊严,对自己的行为负责。


Don’t let a little dispute break up a great friendship.

不要让一点争吵摧毁了一场伟大的友谊。



Whenever you find your wrongdoing, be quick with reparation!

无论何时发现自己做错了,请尽快采取补救措施。


Whenever you make a phone call, smile when you pick up the phone, because someone feels it!

无论什么时候打电话,请保持微笑,因为对方能感觉到!


Marry a person who likes talking; because when you get old, you’ll find chatting to be a great advantage.

找一个喜欢聊天的人结婚;因为年纪大了之后,你会发觉喜欢聊天也是一个很好的优点。


Find time for yourself.

找点时间给自己。



Life will change what you are but not who you are.

生活会改变“你是什么”而不是“你是谁”。


Remember that silence is golden.

记住:沉默是金。


Read more books and watch less television.

多看点儿书,少看点儿电视。


Live a noble and honest life. Reviving past times in your old age will help you to enjoy your life again.

过高尚而诚实的生活,当你在年老时回想起过去的时光,它会帮你再次享受人生。



Trust God, but don’t forget to lock the door.

相信上帝,但是别忘了锁门。


Try your best to let family harmony flow smoothly.

尽你所能让家庭平顺和谐。


When you quarrel with a close friend, talk about the main dish, don’t quibble over the appetizers.

当和亲密的朋友吵架时,试着就事论事,不要扯出那些陈芝麻、烂谷子的事。


You cannot hold onto yesterday.

不要抓住昨天不放。



Figure out the meaning of someone’s words.

要领会说话者的言外之意。


Don’t trust a lover who kisses you without closing their eyes.

不要相信接吻时从不闭眼的伴侣。


Remember, not all the best harvest is luck.

记住有时候,最好的收获不一定是好运气。


Understand rules completely and change them reasonably.

深刻理解所有的规则,合理地改变它们。



Remember, the best love is to love others unconditionally rather than make demands on them.

记住,最好的爱是无条件地去爱别人,而不是对他们的索求。


In love and cooking, you must give 100% effort...but expect little appreciation.

对于爱情和烹饪,你都要付出100%的努力,但不要乞求过多的回报。


摘自《早晚读英文III》。

所有图片均来源于:TOPIT.ME



也许你还会喜欢:

【双语】这些最美的文字,都变成了生活的真谛


小i 一直都在原地等你回来,

随时来看我,留言给我。



    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多