分享

中招没?!10个习惯会让你老的更快

 长沙7喜 2016-11-19

1. Low-fat diets 低脂饮食


 

To prevent wrinkles, it is essential to consume omega-3 fatty acids that help keep skin supple and smooth. A low-fat diet deprives us of this component,

causing premature aging of the skin.

摄取足量的欧米伽3-脂肪酸可以保持皮肤光滑有弹性,防止皱纹产生

而低脂饮食中此类营养元素不足,会导致皮肤老化。


2. Sipping through a straw  用吸管喝水

 


When sipping drinks through a straw you have to purse your lips which can cause lines and wrinkles to form around your mouth.

用吸管喝水时你得缩起嘴唇,这会使嘴唇周围的皮肤形成细纹

The same applies to smoking.

吸烟也一样

Try drinking directly from the glass, and if you’re a smoker try your best to quit.

It can be a long and hard process, but the benefits of quitting smoking are enormous.

试着拿起水杯喝水或开始戒烟吧。

或许这是一个漫长而艰难的过程,但一旦成功你一定会受益良多。



3. Sleeping on your side   侧卧睡觉

 


Sleeping on your side, with your face squashed into the pillow, causes and increases wrinkles on the cheeks and chin.

把头蒙在被子里侧卧睡觉会造成面部皱纹的增加。

Experts say that sleeping flat on your back is the best position

 to sleep and stay young, fresh, and rested.

专家称,平躺是睡觉的最佳方式,

这样的姿势可以使你保持年轻、放松,得到充分的休息。


4. Bad posture姿势不正确


 

Poor posture deflects the backbone of its normal alignment, and as a result the muscles and bones become abnormally tense.

These damages result in pain and fatigue and can often cause permanent deformity.

不正确的姿势会使脊椎侧弯,造成肌肉和骨骼不自然的紧张,

更会带来疼痛和疲劳,造成体型的永久变形。



5. Using sun protection only on vacation只在度假时用防晒霜


  


Overexposure to UV rays is the main cause of premature skin aging.

To protect yourself from the sun’s harsh effects it’s important to wear your sunscreen

even when it’s cloudy because clouds block as little as 20% of UV rays.

过度暴露在紫外线下是皮肤加速老化的主要原因。想要避免皮肤老化,时刻擦防晒很关键。即使是阴天,云层也只能遮挡住20%的紫外线。



6. Overusing your heating system过度使用取暖设备


 

Excessive use of artificial heating makes your indoor air very dry.

Your skin and hair become dry too, and you get more wrinkles as a result.

过度使用取暖设备会使室内的空气、皮肤和头发变得特别干燥,

从而增加细纹的产生。

Try to keep the heat lower in your house.

试着将屋内暖气的温度调低一点吧。



7. Saying no to sugar 对糖说


 

We all know sugar is bad for us, but so is stress, and sometimes you have to give yourself a treat and surrender to your sweet tooth if this is what makes you happy.

众所周知,糖对我们的身体健康无益,但面对压力时,摄入一些糖分能使你变得愉快。



8. Watching too much TV看太多电视


 

One study found that for every hour you spend watching TV your life expectancy decreases by 22 minutes.

一项研究显示,每看一小时电视,你的寿命就会缩短22分钟。

Experts recommend that whether you’re on the couch or sitting at your desk, you get up every half hour to walk.

专家建议,无论你是趟在沙发上还是坐在桌子前,每隔半个小时就出去走一走。

If you work and find it hard to get up all the time, we recommend simple exercises you can do right at the office.

若你工作时很难抽出身活动,不妨可以在办公室做些简单的运动。



9. Lack of sleep 睡眠不足


 

Adults need at least 7 hours of sleep each night. Not getting enough sleep not only results in looking tired but also shortens your life.

成年人每晚需要7小时的睡眠。睡眠不足会使人面容憔悴,缩短寿命。

Experts recommend going to bed earlier

if you perceive a lack of energy, mental slowness, or weight gain.

专家建议如果你感到精神不济、思维迟钝或体重增加时,早点上床睡觉是个不错的方法。



10. Stress due to lack of organization压力且毫无规划


 

Several studies have shown that chronic stress causes serious damage to the cells, which may speed up the aging process.

多项研究证明慢性压力会造成细胞严重受损,从而加速老化进程。

Do not get bogged down, forget the saying ’leave for tomorrow what you can do today,’ and try to get everything done on time.

别再给自己找理由,忘掉那句“今天的事还能留到明天做”的话吧,

争取每天按时按点完成每件事。



————   每日学英语  ————


可以在线查词、翻译、学习精彩英语短句、搜索海量英语学习资料


    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多