分享

餐厅吃饭时必备的英语口语

 智能人做超人 2016-11-27

这附近您能推荐家好吃的饭馆吗?

Could you recommend a good restaurant near here?

*recommend “推荐,建议”

我想吃意大利菜。

I'd like some Italian food。

您推荐哪家饭馆?

Which restaurant do you recommend?

这附近有墨西哥餐馆吗?

Is there a Mexican restaurant around here?

Yes, there's one.

是的,有一家。

最近的墨西哥餐馆在哪儿?

Where is the closest Mexican restaurant?

这附近有没有还在营业的饭馆?

Are there any restaurants still open near here?

我需要预订吗?

Do I need a reservation?

您好,这是公园餐厅。我可以为您服务吗?

Hello, this is the Park Restaurant. May I help you?

我们一共8个人。

We are a group of eight。

我想订八个人的餐。

I'd like to reserve a table for eight。

什么时间的?

What time, sir?

我想订餐。今天晚上6点,8个人的位子。

I'd like to make a reservation for eight people at six o'clock tonight.

*make a reservation “预订”。

我们能不能要张离乐队近一点儿的桌子?

Could we have a table close to the band?

*close to… “离……近一些”。

对不起,今天晚上都订满了。

I'm sorry. We're all booked up tonight.

I'm sorry. We are quite full tonight。

I'm sorry, all the tables are booked tonight。

*用booked up或booked来表示“订满了”。

要等多长时间?

How long is the wait?

How long do we have to wait?

等得长吗?

Is the wait long?

我们可以等。

We can wait。

可以预订几点的?

What time can we make a reservation?

*make a reservation “预订”。

一直营业到几点?

How late are you open?

*How late…? 表示“……到几点?”

Until eleven.

到11点。

我怎么才能到那儿?

How do I get there?

可以用信用卡吗?

Do you accept credit cards?

Do you take credit cards?

一顿饭多少钱?

What is the price of a dinner course?

衣着上有什么规定吗?

What is your dress code?

*code “规定,规范”。

要求穿外衣、打领带。

We require a jacket and tie.

我必须得穿外衣打领带吗?

Should I wear a jacket and tie?

*Should… “必须、应该……吗?”

女性必须穿礼服吗?

Should the ladies wear dresses?

请问您几位?

How many in your group?

We need a large table, please.

我们需要一张大桌子。

How many in your party?

*这里的party不表示“聚会”,而表示“一行人,一群人”。

2个人。

Two。

对不起,我想取消订餐。

I'm sorry, but I have to cancel my reservation。

● 在快餐厅里

要一个汉堡和一杯冰茶。

I'd like a hamburger and an iced tea.

*iced tea因为发音相同,有时也可写成ice tea。

我要两个热狗。

May I have two hot dogs, please?

Anything else?

还要别的吗?

Two hot dogs, please。

请加蕃茄酱和芥末。

With ketchup and mustard, please。

在这儿吃还是带走?

Will that be for here or to go?

*在快餐店服务员一定会问的问题。

For here or to go?

您带走吗?

Will that be to go?

Take-out?

您是在这儿吃吗?

Will you be eating here?

I'd like it to go, please.

不,带走。

To go, please。

带走

在这儿吃。

For here, please。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多