分享

巴夏:若世界为幻相,那幻相又是什么?

 likui 2016-12-04

Because we have said many times that
我们已经多次提到

Physical reality is like a mirror.
现实世界(实相),像是一面镜子

It's a reflection,
是你内心的反射(投射)

And in a sense, it's not really that there's anything out there,
在某种意义上讲,外面什么也没有

There really is no physical reality out there
外面,并没有什么“实相”(若见诸相非相 即见如来)

That's an illusion,
都是“幻相”

But it functions like a mirror,
世界的作用,就像一面镜子

So that you have a feedback mechanism,
如此,你就有一个反馈机制

A reflection to let you know
“镜子”反射的影像,让你明白

That the reality you are experiencing is absolutely reflective of
你在现实世界中的一切体验,都是你的投射

The belief systems, the emotions and the thought patterns, the behaviors
都是你的信念系统、情绪、思维模式、行为方式的投射

That you have arranged, that the frequencies of those things that you have created in your physical personality,
都源于你内在所创建的振频(arrange安排)

So that the outer idea, the outer reality or the appearance of the outer reality
所以,外在世界,或者外在表象

Act as a guidepost
可作为一个指示牌

Act as a marker
作为一个标记

Acts as a signpost
作为一个路标

For what it is you are choosing to believe is true
向你表明:你选择相信什么是真的

Because what you believe is true is what you're putting out as vibration,
一切你所相信的,你就是在辐射相应的振频

And what you put out as the vibration
而你辐射出的这些振频

is what reflected back to you by the physical reality in any number of symbolic and representative ways,
在现实世界中,就会以一系列象征性的事物反射回来(显化)

As we have said,
如我们所说的

Physical reality is very much literally like a mirror
现实世界(实相),就像是一面镜子

And you know that when you see a reflection in a mirror
你也知道,当你看着镜子中的影像

That if you have a frown on your face
如果你皱着眉头

You know you don't go over to the mirror and try to change the expression on the face of the reflection,
你是不会走上前,试图改变镜中的自己的面部表情

You know that will never work,
你知道,这么做没用

There's not really anything over there
镜子里面什么都没有

That's not really you out there
那个你,也不是真的你

That's an illusion, it's a reflection,
那只是虚像,是平面镜反射形成的影像

But you know that if you change the frown on your face to a smile.
你也知道,如果你不再皱眉头,而是露出笑脸

You will also know that the reflection will have absolutely no choice but to smile back.
那么这个影像将毫无选择,必定回敬你一个笑脸

But you have to smile first.
但你必须先笑

You cannot wait for the reflection to smile before you do
你不能等这个影像先笑

Before you decide to be happy.
不能等这个影像先开心起来

If you decide to be happy, the reflection will reflect that back
如果你下定决心要喜乐,那么影像也会显示出喜乐

But as we have for many, many, many years now talked about the idea that
我们已经说了好多好多年:

Physical reality is a reflection,
现实世界(实相)只是一个投射/反射

It seems very interesting that none of you actually asked
很有意思的是,居然没人问:

Bashar? Yes?
“巴夏?”-- “嗯?”

What is actually doing the reflecting
“现实世界,是什么反射出来的啊?”

That's very interesting question
“这个问题,有意思!”

Because of there's really nothing out there.
因为如果外面都是“虚空的虚空”

What is actually reflecting back these experiences to us?
那反射给我们的这一切一切体验,到底是什么呢?

That is also a very good question.
“这个问题也很好!”

What is reflecting back is your higher mind,
反射给你的一切,都是你的高我

Your higher mind, in a sense vibrationally, creates the effect of
你的高我,处于高频振动状态,便制造出泡泡状的能量场效果

wrapping or surrounding or encasing or immersing your physical personality, in a bubble of energy,
看起来像是把你这肉身包裹住、环绕住,你似乎在泡泡中心

a frequency, a particular frequency That allows the higher mind to actually function as a reflective surface, as a mirror
高我的这一特殊振频,就是能制造出这么一个,类似镜子的效果

The higher mind mirror is what is actually reflecting the vibration of the personality structure back to itself,
“高我之镜”向你反射的,就是你这具肉身的振频

In order to get the experience you call physical reality
这样你能有现实世界(实相)的人生体验

And makes it seem by that particular frequency that it is operating on
高我的特定的振动

By that particular signature vibration it is actually operating on
也就是高我的标识性振频

Makes it seem as if that reflection is actually outside of you,
形成的发射效果,就是:这一切看似都在你之外

When in fact, all of that actually going on inside your consciousness,
事实上,这一切都发生在你意识之内

But the higher mind, by using, by choosing that particular frequency,
你的高我,通过选择、使用这样特定的振频

By being designed that way
通过特殊的设计

Makes it appear as if creates the illusion in your consciousness that
从而在你的意识中,制造出这样的幻相

Everything is actually being projected around you, holographically.
“这一切都是以全息的方式,投射在你周围”(世界以我为中心)

That's why it's an illusion,
这就是为什么,世界是幻相

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多