分享

语音版|上了天堂,竟然还不忘这两样东西!

 长沙7喜 2016-12-15





A: Beer is a powerful drug.

A:啤酒是一种让人上瘾的东西。


B: So are cigarettes.

B:香烟也是。


A: Which would you prefer?

A:你更喜欢哪个?


B: What do you mean?

B:什么意思?


A: When you die and go to heaven, they will offer you beer or cigarettes.

A:当你死了,去天堂的以后,他们会提供你啤酒或者香烟。


B: I could pick only one or the other?

B:我只能选择一个或者另一个?


A: Yes. Nothing's perfect, not even in heaven.

A:是的,没有什么是完美的,即使在天堂。


B: Boy, that's a tough one.

B:嘿,这真的是个艰难的选择。


A: What's so tough about it? Of course, I would pick cigarettes.

A:很困难吗?我会选择香烟。


B: But cigarettes taste much better when you have a cold beer.

B:但是当香烟配着冰爽的啤酒时,会觉得更美味!


A: Well, you can't have everything.

A:好吧,但是你不会拥有一切的。


B: I don't think I want to go to your heaven.

B:我想我也不会去你的那个天堂。


————   每日学英语  ————


可以在线查词、翻译、学习精彩英语短句、搜索海量英语学习资料


    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约