分享

巴夏:旧账,困扰你吗?

 章仁 2016-12-22

明天发布视频与完整版

问:

Hi, Bashar 

你好,巴夏!


巴夏:

And to you good day. 

你好!


问:

I'm very excite to be up here 

能够上台提问,让我很兴奋


巴夏:

Oh, all right. 

好的!


问:

This is awesome 

这真是太棒了!


I recently went on a 70 day cleanse 

我最近进行了一场为期70天的(身体)大清理


巴夏:

Yes 

好的


问:

Which I believe now, after listening to you as my permission slips 

听了你说了之后,我把它当做一个“自我意识许可”


To vibrate at a higher level 

现在,相信它可以提高我的振频


巴夏:

Yes 

好的


问:

And since then a lot of synchronicities have been happening 

从那时候开始,我生活中发生了很多的同步性事件


And it's been amazing 

效果很惊人!


巴夏:

Oh, what a shock 

噢!多么震惊啊!


问:

Even to getting up to this stage 

甚至都能上台提问了!


巴夏:

Yes 

是的!


问:

So my first question is on our topic today SELF WORTH 

我的第一个问题,是关于我们今天的话题,也就是“自我价值”


巴夏:

Yes 

好的


问:

And I'm trying to understand ... 

我“试着”理解……


巴夏:

You what? 

你什么来着?


问:

I'm sorry 

抱歉


I don't know how to say it. 

我不知道该怎么说


巴夏:

You are exploring 

你在探索


问:

I'm exploring, yes 

是的,我在探索


A lot of times 

很多时候


What we called our past 

我们所说的“过去”


can kind of define how we feel about our present 

某种程度上,会决定我们对当下的感觉


巴夏:

Only if you choose to make that continuity linked 

只有在你选择做这样的“线性连接”的时候,才会发生这种情况


问:

Yes 

是的


And I've also discovered, after listening to you that 

听了你分享的信息后,我还发现


If we follow our excitement, you start to... 

如果我们跟随我们的兴奋,就会开始…


巴夏:

To the best of your ability with no insistence on an outcome 

还要尽你最大能力,并且对结果没有丝毫执着


Please do the whole formula 

请根据完整的公式去行动


问:

OK 


巴夏:

Many people on your planet go 

地球上的很多人都说:


Oh, yes! 

“噢!是的!”


Oh, yes! 

“是的!”


I'm following my excitement 

“我跟随着我的兴奋”


And they conveniently forget the other two parts of the equation 

然后,他们转身就把这公式其他两个部分给忘记了


问:

I'm still working memorizing it. 

我还在努力记住它呢!


巴夏:

You don't have to memorize it 

你不需要把它记住


And it makes sense when you understand why the formula is structured that way 

当你真正理解:为什么这个公式是以这样的方式来构架的,那你就会知道它是有道理的


Because it's just a description of how things work. 

因为,它只不过是对万事万物的运作方式的描述


That's all. 

仅此而已


So you don't have to memorize it when you understand it 

所以,当你理解了,你就不需要记住


问:

OK 


So when you're following the formula 

所以,当我依照这个公式去行动


You're going into a parallel universe. 

那我就会进入一个平行的宇宙


巴夏:

You're always going into parallel universes. 

你时刻都在进入一个(不同的)平行宇宙


That's what you call the side effect of time 

其副面效果,就是你们所说的“时间”


Your consciousness is shifting billions of times per second from one parallel reality to another. 

每一秒,你的意识都穿越过万亿次平行世界


You experience that shift as time 

你“穿越”的体验,就是形成了“时间”


问:

OK 


So when you do that 

所以,当我穿越时


Your history changes 

我的历史发生改变了


巴夏:

Every time 

每一次都改变


Although you re-created it over and over again to seem the same 

但你也会不断地创造出看似相似的历史


In order to have a shared continuity 

从而能够体验到“共享的连续性”


At least for the most part, 

至少大多数情况(大多数人)是这样的


But more of your becoming unstuck in that 

但越来越多的人变得不那么“被卡在历史中”


And starting to see the different people remember different histories?

你有没发现,地球上开始出现“不同的人记着不同的历史”了?


问:

OK 


So if I remember my history 

所以,如果我记得我的历史


OK, I guess you've just answered that 

好吧,我想你刚刚回答过了


巴夏:

I did 

确实如此


In another history 

在另一个历史中


问:

I guess my main question was 

我想,我的主要问题是:


If you still remember the past that causing issue for you in the present 

如果我仍然记得过去发生的事,给我带来了当下的问题


巴夏:

Then you're still re-creating it. 

那么说明你仍然在“重新创造”它


In the present 

你在“当下”重新创造过去


问:

So how do you stop re-creating it? 

那我该如何停止“重新创造过去”呢?


巴夏:

Find out why it would make sense for you to continue to do so. 

找出让你觉得 继续这么做符合道理的原因


Find the definition and the belief that says: ”This is the logical thing to keep re-creating” 

找出那些在跟你说“继续重新创造,才符合逻辑”的定义和信念


And find out why you buy into that 

找出你接受它们的原因


And expose it 

将它们曝光


And see that it's nonsensical that you have to do that 

你会发现,你所认为的“一定要这么做”,其实很荒唐


As I already explained 

正如我已经解释过的


Yes? 

明白吗?


问:

Yes 

明白


巴夏:

And remember that 

还要记住:


You never actually know what your last history was 

你根本不可能知道你上一个历史是什么


You only know the one you're creating now. 

你只会知道你当下所创造的历史


You may have had a radically different history two seconds ago 

两秒前,你可能有着“天差地别”的历史


But you will only remember the one that you are creating now 

但你只会记住你当下所创造的那个历史


Because you push it backwards in time to make sense for who you are today 

因为你将这个历史往过去的时间倒推,从而使它跟今天的你相符(让你觉得:今天的你,是这样子才符合道理)



    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多