分享

让自己绽放光芒

 圆二书斋 2017-01-14



Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

我们最深的恐惧,并非我们不够完美;


Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

我们最深的恐惧,是我们不可估量的力量;


It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

是我们内心的光明,而非黑暗,使我们惊恐不已。


We ask ourselves,

我们扪心自问


'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?'

我可以聪明,美貌,才华横溢,出类拔萃吗?




Actually, who are you not to be?

事实上,难道我们不可以成为这样的人吗?


Your playing small does not serve the world.

你蹑手蹑脚,掩盖自己的光芒,并不会点亮这个世界。


There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other peoplewon't feel insecure around you.

为了不让周围的人感到不安,便将自己缩小在狭窄的世界里,毫无裨益。


We are all meant to shine, as children do.

我们每一个人本都应该光芒四射,像孩子们一样,照亮世界。


We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.

我们生来就是为了呈现内在具足的神的荣耀。




It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.

这种荣耀的光芒不只在一些人身上;它在每个人身上。


And as we let our own light shine,

当我们让自己发出光芒,


we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.

我们不知不觉中也允许他人去闪耀他们的光芒。


As we are liberated from our own fear,

当我们将自己从恐惧中解放,


our presence automatically liberates others.

我们的存在无形中也解放了他人。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多