分享

抖森读一首无名小诗都能读这么美,声音控已拜倒在他的声线里!

 tongkaibao 2017-02-24
2017-02-23 

首先给不知道抖森是谁的宝宝科普一下抖森是谁,就是那个剑桥学霸,片场劳模,穿衣显瘦,脱衣有肉,胸以下都是腿的抖森,Tom Hiddleston~

接下来上他读的诗吧~

There Is a Lady Sweet and Kind

有一位女郎甜美和善

There is a lady sweet and kind,

有一位女郎甜美和善

Was never face so pleas'd my mind;

她的容貌让我愉悦非常;

I did but see her passing by,

看着她从身边走过,

And yet I love her till I die.

我想爱她直到地老天荒。 

Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,

她的举止,她的微笑,

Her wit, her voice, my heart beguiles,

她的机智和声音让我心驰神往,

Beguiles my heart, I know not why,

让我心驰神往,不知是何原因,

And yet I love her till I die.

但我要爱她直到地老天荒。

Her free behaviour, winning looks,

自在的姿容,骄人的模样,

Will make a lawyer burn his books;

让律师把法律抛舍;

I touch'd her not, alas! not I,

天哪,我自愧不如,

And yet I love her till I die.

而且要爱她直到地老天荒。

Had I her fast betwixt mine arms,

如果我把她拥进怀里,

Judge you that think such sports were harms,

你觉得这会对她造成损伤,

Were't any harm? no, no, fie, fie,

造成损伤?不会不会,

For I will love her till I die.

因为我要爱她直到地老天荒。

Should I remain confined there

我会继续把她追求,

So long as Phoebus in his sphere,

只要世上还有太阳,

I to request, she to deny,

即使她总是拒绝,

Yet would I love her till I die.

我也要爱她直到地老天荒。

Cupid is winged and doth range,

丘比特展翅飞遍她的家乡,

Her country so my love doth change:

我的爱人也随着换了形象:

But change she earth, or change she sky,

变换天地我的爱也不变,

Yet will I love her till I die.

我要爱她直到地老天荒。

语言是美丽的,就像是英文翻译不出“关关雎鸠,在河之洲”的韵味,同样中文也很难翻译出英文诗的美。

人们说,学语言的人是优雅有气质的,

无外乎是,他们掌握了另一种美丽的方式,

他们窥到了另一种形式的美。

现在华尔街英语年终大回馈

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多