分享

有道翻译官

 小娇妞 2017-03-01

1.It’s a hit.

这件事很受人欢迎。

2.You hit the nail on the head.

你真是一言中的。

3.It’s all greek to me.

我全不懂。

4.He’s always on the go.

他永远是前进的。

5.That’s a good gimmick.

那是一个好办法。

6.He is a fast talker.

他老是说得天花乱坠。

7.What’s the gag?

这里面有什么奥妙?

8.Drop dead.

走开点。

9.What’s eating you?

你有什么烦恼?

10.He double-crossed me.

他出卖了我。

11.It’s my cup of tea.

这很合我胃口。

12.Oh,my aching back!

啊呀,天啊,真糟!

13.I’m beat.

我累死了。

14.I’ll back you up all the way.

我完全支持你。

15.It’s a lot of chicken feed.

这是小意思,不算什么。

16.Cut it out.= Go on. = Knock it off.

不要这个样子啦~

17.Do to hell.

滚蛋!

18.Stop pulling my leg.

不要开我玩笑了。

19.Don’t jump on me.

不要跟我发火。

20.No dice.

不行。

21.He always goofs off.

他总是糊里糊涂。

22.So,you finally broke the ice.

你终于打破了僵局。

23.Nuts!

胡说!

24.He is a nut.

他有点神经病。

25.It’s on the house.

这是免费的。

26.Don’t panic.

不要慌啊!

27.He is a phoney.

他是一个骗子。

28.He was put on the spot.

他已经给人打死了。

29.He’s down and out.

他已经完了。

30.That will be the day.

要有这么一天就好了。


学习完上面的30句地道俚语,再让舌头做一下运动吧,流利英语脱口秀

1. Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?

你能够像罐头工人一样装罐头吗?

2. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.

我希望梦想着你梦想中的梦想,但是如果你梦想着女巫的梦想,我就不想梦想着你梦想中的梦想。

3. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice-cream!

我叫喊,你叫喊,我们都喊着要冰淇淋!

4. The driver was drunk and drove the doctor's car directly into the deep ditch.

这个司机喝醉了,他把医生的车开进了一个大深沟里。

(本文内容来自互联网公开内容)

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多