分享

八年级下期中汉译英复习

 南山松林 2017-04-19

八年级下期中汉译英复习

1. 有些网上的信息对青少年产生不良影响。

  Some information on the Internet has a bad difference to teenagers.

2. 不少中国学生学习英语语法挺费劲的。

  A lot of Chinese students have difficulty / trouble (in) learning / studying English grammar .

3. 我告诉我父母我与同学们相处得很融洽。

   I told my parents that I got on/along well with my classmates.

4. 他足够坚强,不会轻易放弃学习法语。

  He is strong enough not to give up learning French easily.

5. 多亏了你的帮助,我按时完成了这项工作。

  Thanks to your help, I finished the work on time.

6. 你和吉姆相处的融洽么?

  Are you getting on well with Jim?

7. (直到老师走进教室,学生们才停止说话)

The students didn’t  stop talking until the teacher came into the classroom.

8. 多亏有说明书,我才学会怎样使用它。

 Thanks to the instructions, I learned how to use it.

9. 我不能确信他能和所有的同学相处得很好。

I’m not sure he can get on well with all his classmates .

10. 昨晚他在看电视时,我正在发电子邮件给我的笔友。

I was sending e-mails to my penfriend while he was watching TV last night .

11. 你介意告诉我如何使用电脑吗?

   Do you mind telling me how to use the computer?

12. 多亏你的帮助,我的房间看起来整洁得多了。

Thanks to your help, my room looks much tidier.

13. 医生告诉他戒酒。

The doctor told him to give up drinking.

14.她不仅会说英语,还会说汉语。

She can speak not only English but also Chinese.

15. 你能带小狗去溜溜吗?

   Could you please take the dog for a walk?

16. 收音机预报明天将会有强风暴雨。

   The radio says there will be strong winds and heavy rain tomorrow.

17. 他们要为运动员们欢呼,希望运动员们赢得比赛。

   They are going to cheer the players.They hope the players can win the match.

18. 你的脚怎么了?你好象走不动了。

What’s wrong with feet? It seems you can’t walk any more.

19. 我们直到雨停了才离开。直到我们找到了包的主人

We didn’t leave until the rain stopped/we found the owner of the bag

20. 我过去常常怕黑。

I used to be afraid of the dark.

2. 他过去总是迟到吗?

Did he use to be late?

22. 你和我都不擅长数学。

Neither you nor I am good at maths.

23. 王先生去年戒烟的。

Mr. Wang gave up smoking last year.

24. 他不但会讲英语,而且也会讲法语。

He speaks not only English but also French.

25. 我们必须照顾好自己。

We must take care of ourselves.

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多