分享

会展英语常用对话、句型、词汇大全

 越努力越幸运x6 2017-04-28

会展英语常用对话:

1. Application & Booth Reservation 报名与预定展位

R: Reservation Clerk 预订部职员 C: Client 客户

R: Good morning. Zara Exhibition Center. Can I help you?

Zara展览中心。有什么可以为您效劳, 早上好,

C: Yes, Please. I’m with Dola in the U.S?I’d like to register for the International Motorcycle Exhibition.

是的。我是美国多乐公司的,想报名申请国际摩托车展的展位。

R: May I have your name, Sir?

请问您的姓名,

C: I’m Thomas Brown.

我叫托马斯?布朗。

R: Let me check, Mr. Brown?Thank you for waiting. Fortunately, there are still some booths available. If you send us your registration form and registration fees within two weeks, it is still possible for you to get one booth.

布朗先生,我来查查看???????让您久等了。好在我们还有一些摊位。

如果您递交注册表并在两周内缴纳注册费,还是有可能租到一个摊位的。

C: Mat I register for it now on the phone?

我可以现在在电话里注册码,

R: Sure. Which credit card would you like to use?

当然可以。您想使哪种信用卡,

C: American express.

美国运通卡。

R: Fine. I’d be glad to help you sign up on the phone. Perhaps you can answer me some questions to start with?

好的。我很乐意帮您在电话里报名。您可以先回答几个问题吗,

C: Sure.

可以。

R: May I know your phone number, email and your company’s name?

请问您的电话号码、电子信箱和公司名称,

C: My phone number is 867-932-294; my email is thomasbrown@dola.com; my company’s full name is Dola Motorcycle Assembling Corporation.

我的电话是867-932-294;我的电子邮箱是thomasbrown@dola.com;我公司的

全名是Dola摩托装配公司。

R: Mr. Thomas Brown at 867-932-294 form Dola Motorcycle Assembling Corporation; and your email is thomasbrown@dola.com. Is that right?

托马斯?布朗先生,电话是867-932-294Dola摩托装配公司的,我的电子邮

箱是thomasbrown@dola.com。是这样吗,

C: Yes!

对~

R: Are you looking for a standard package booth or non-standard package booth?

1/39页

您想预订标准包价摊位还是非标准包价摊位呢,

C: What is the charge for each?

它们的费用分别是多少,

R: The nine-square meter-booth costs at least 23,000 yuan RMB per unit

the six-square meter-booth is at least 17,000 per unit. Which one while

would you prefer?

标准摊位时9平方米的,每个起价是2.3万元人民币;(非标准摊位是)6

方米的每个起价是1.7万元人民币。您喜欢哪一种呢,

C: One nine-square meter-booth, please.

请给我一个9平方米的摊位吧。

R: Where do you wish your booth to be located?

您希望摊位的位置是怎样的呢,

C: Can I reserve a space in the center?

能不能订到中心区的摊位,

R: Sorry but all center booths are booked up. We have only corner booths left.

很遗憾,所有中心区摊位都定订完了。我们只剩一些角落摊位啊。

C: Oh, that’s fine. I’ll take a corner booth.

好吧,那我就要一个角落摊位号了。

R: There is a corner stand to the right of the entrance. Will that be all right?

入口右边有一个角落摊位,您觉得怎么样,

C: Okay, I’ll take it.

好的,我就要那个吧。

R: Thank you, Mr. Brown. You have reserved one nine-square meter corner both to the right of the entrance. The booth number is A-092. May I have your credit card number?

谢谢您,布朗先生。您预订了入口右手边的一个9平方米的角落摊位。摊位的

编号是A-092。请问您的信用卡号码,

C: The number is 8453-1940-0327, expiration date 12/31/2010.

号码是8453-1940-0327,有效期至20101231日。

R: Thanks. I’ll send you a letter to confirm your reservation soon. Anything else we can do for you?

谢谢。我很快会发一份预订确认信给您。还有什么问我能为您效劳的吗,

C: No, thank you very much. Goodbye!

没有了,非常感谢。再见~

R: Thanks for calling. Goodbye!

感谢您的来电,再见。

2. Venue Reservation会场预订

C: Clerk of Conference Service Center 会议服务中心职员 S: Mr. Smith

密斯先生

C: Good morning, CDC Hotel, Conference Service Center. Nancy Speaking. How may I help you?

2/39页

早上好,CDC酒店,会议服务中心。我是南希。有什么可以为您效劳,

S: This is Eric Smith from UIL Company. I’d like to reserve a convention hall in your hotel.

我是UIL公司的艾瑞克?史密斯。我想在您的酒店订一间会议室。

C: Certainly. What size of conference room do you have in mind?

好的,您想要订多大的会议室呢,

S: For about one hundred and fifty people. We’re holding a press conference from 5 pm to 7 pm, and a cocktail party from 7 pm to 9:30 pm.

大概能容纳150人的吧。我们下午5点到晚上7点药举行一个新闻发布会,然

7点到930分打算开个鸡尾酒会。

C: For the press conference, which seating style would you prefer?

新闻发布会您想要哪种座位安排呢,

S: Theatre style, please.

剧院式。

C: Sure. May I know the time and date, please?

好的。请问您想订在哪一天、什么时间,

S: Our plan is one Sunday in November. What’s your suggestion?

我们的计划是11月份的某个星期天。您有什么建议,

C: Just a minute, Mr. Smith. I’ll check the reservation record?Thank thrdyou for waiting, what about in late November? That is, Nov. 16 or 23.

请稍候,史密斯先生。我来查一下预订记录。?让您久等了,11月下旬可以

吗,就是说,1116日或23日。 rdS: Nov. 23, please. What facilities do you offer with the room?

1123日吧。你们的会议室包括什么设施,

C: Then convention room is equipped with three cable microphones, one LCD

projector with projection screen, laptop connection and wireless

network access.

包括3个有线话筒、1个配有屏幕的液晶投影机,还有手提电脑接口和无线

网络。

S: Great! That will do. What is the charge of the convention room?

好极了,那就够用了。会议室的价格是多少, 2C: We have two convention rooms for your choice. One is 150m at US$1,980per 2night and the other is 200m at US$2,480 per night. The latter is more

luxurious and spacious. Which one would you prefer?

我们有两件会议室供您选择。一间是150平方米,每晚1980美元;另一间是

200平方米,每晚2480美元。后者比较豪华、宽敞。您想要哪一间,

S: The latter one, please. Does the rate include the furniture?

要后者吧。价格包括家具的租金吗,

C: Yes. Would you like to make a guaranteed reservation with your credit card?

包括的。 您要不要用信用卡来做担保预订呢,

S: Alright. Do you accept American Express?

好的。你们接受美国运通卡吗,

3/39页

C: Yes. May I know the number?

接受。请问号码是多少,

S: It’s 9934256.

9934256

C: 9934256. May I have your passport number?

9934256。请问您的护照号码是多少,

S: A20395.

A20395

C: A20395. Thank you. Let me repeat your reservation: a conference room rdfor Mr. Eric Smith, at US$2,480 per night, on Sunday, Nov. 23, from 5 pm to 9:30 pm. Is that right?

A20395,谢谢。我重复一下您的预订:艾瑞克?史密斯先生订的会议室,每晚2480美元,时间是1123日星期天,下午5点至930分。是这样吗, S: Yes.

是的。

C: My name is Nancy Stone. Please just call me if there is anything I can

help. Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you.

史东。如果有什么我能效劳的,请告诉我。感谢您的来电, 我的名字是南希?

我们期待为您服务。

3. Booking Flight Tickets 预订机票

C: Clerk of Ticket Service Center 票务服务中心 G: Guest 客人

C: Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,有什么能为您效劳, ndG: Is there any flight to Shanghai on February 22?

222日有飞往上海的航班吗,

C: For what time, please?

请问是在什么时间的呢,

G: From 9 am to 2 pm.

从上午9点到下午2点。

C: Let me see. Yes, there are three flights: 9 o’clock, 11:45 and 13:30.

让我看一下,有三次航班:9点整的、1145分的和1330分的。 G: The one at 9 o’clock, please.

我要9点整的那个吧。

C: Certainly. May I have your passport, please?

好的,能把您的护照给我吗,

G: Here you are.

给你。

C: All right. First class or economy class?

好的,头等舱还是经济舱。

G: Economy class.

经济舱。

G: How much is it, please?

请问多少钱,

4/39页

C: It’s 1600 yuan, with 20% discount, including airport construction fee and fuel additional fee.

八折实1600元人民币,包括机场建设费、燃油附加费。

4. Booking Train Tickets 预订火车票

G: Guest 客人 C: Clerk of Ticket Service Center 票务服务中心

G: I’d like to book two tickets to Hongkong this afternoon. The express train, please.

我想订两张下午去香港的车票。请给我订直通车。

C: Certainly. Here is the timetable. Which train would you lie to take?

好的。这是时刻表,您想订哪个车次的,

G: T815, please.

T815次。

C: T815 at 19:11?very well. The unit price is HK$190, so two tickets will cost you HK$380.

1911分开的T815次?好的。单价是港币190元,两张票一共是280元。

G: How much is that in US dollar?

是多少美元。

C: Today’s exchange rate is 1US dollar to HKD6.80; so that’s US$55.88.

今天的兑换率是1美元6.80港元:那也就是55.88美元。

5. Normal Airport Pick-up一般机场接送

R: Airport Receptionist 机场接待员 G: Guest 客人

G: Excuse me, I’m Jack Wilson from America.

打搅了,我是美国来的杰克?威尔逊。

R: Ah, Mr. Wilson. We are expecting you. I’m Joan, the receptionist. Let

me help you with your luggage.

啊,威尔逊先生,我们正期待您的光临。我是接待员琼。让我来帮您拿行李

吧。

G: Thank you.

谢谢。

R: You’ve welcome. Our shuttle bus is just over there. It’s about half

an hour’s drive from here to the Convention Center.

不客气。我们的班车就在那边。从这儿到会议中心大概要半个小时的车程。

6. Group Airport Greeting & Transfer 团体机场迎宾

R: Airport Receptionist 机场接待员 G: Guest 客人

R: Excuse me, are you Mr. Benjamin Laurence, the Team Leader of Canadian Delegation?

请问,您是加拿大代表团的领队本杰明?劳伦斯先生吗,

G: Yes.

是的。

R: I’m Hao Jun, Vice-Chairman of the GMIC. Nice to meet you, and welcome to China.

5/39页

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多